Another try at a working

Another try at a working link!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDccJLcHdGw   

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Completely understandable

Completely understandable in the moment. What I would object to is after the fact vigilante mob rule, especially in cases of he said she said. 

It is easy to get caught up in the emotion of the nature of the situation. But there is still a reason we have courts. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I wonder what would have

I wonder what would have been better, maiming him so he didn't have a penis or nads? chopping off his legs and arms? scooping out his eyes and then feeding them to your dogs?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I wonder what would have been better, maiming him so he didn't have a penis or nads? chopping off his legs and arms? scooping out his eyes and then feeding them to your dogs?

Why limit yourself to only one option ?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Why limit yourself to only one option ?

I was sort of thinking of this...

http://youtu.be/IoSHmVkjmuA?t=28s

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A .45 hole in the head is faster and hurts your knuckles less. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hope you never become a

Hope you never become a Cop Beyond. You have the mentality of Zimmerman and Dirty Harry. Would not shock me in the least with your attitude you end up hurring or killing yourslef with your own gun.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Hope you

Brian37 wrote:

Hope you never become a Cop Beyond. You have the mentality of Zimmerman and Dirty Harry. Would not shock me in the least with your attitude you end up hurring or killing yourslef with your own gun.

Dirty Harry was a good cop.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

It is also more messy, not as satisfying if you are going for the 'make them suffer'.

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
 I think what would be more

I think what would be more appropriate for scum like that guy is to inject him, first with Elephantitis and then, after he has suffered miserably, inject him with Ebola, but keep him quaranteened until he dies after that.  

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Hope you

Brian37 wrote:

judging by his record, there is no one on this site i'd feel safer protecting me or handling a firearm than beyond. it's always incapable twats like you who end up harming themselves and/or others out of pure ineptitude. i think he'd make a much better cop than pretty much any other i've ever met.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Beyond

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

It is also more messy, not as satisfying if you are going for the 'make them suffer'.

I don't find making things suffer to be satisfying, when I kill anything I try to make it as quick and painless as possible.  

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:  I think

Burnedout wrote:

I think what would be more appropriate for scum like that guy is to inject him, first with Elephantitis and then, after he has suffered miserably, inject him with Ebola, but keep him quaranteened until he dies after that.  

I have had a discussion concerning molesters with a friend. There was a recent series of intereviews with people who are 'attracted to the young' and researchers are thinking that this might be an issue of DNA. NPR had a three part series on these people and there was a very interesting issue with a young teen who discussed how when he was 12-13 he realized that he was attracted to children. As he got older it didn't leave him. He still had an attraction to these younger kids. He became extremely afraid because there was no one he could trust to talk to you. He finally went to a licensed psyhcologist and told his story. The doctor called him a monster and told him that he must have supressed memories of being raped as a child. The doctor assumed there was no other answer.

I believe molestation of children is more common than people think. If there were 5,000 cases of molestation each year I would venture to say that 5,000 more cases go unrecorded.

If you haven't seen the documentary, "Are All Men Pedophiles?", I recommend it. While not perfect, it touches on some serious issues with the fashion industry and laws protecting young children. I also learned that the media use the term pedophile incorrectly and that the age of consent is different around the world but for different reasons (religious, secular or tradition)

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I don't find making things suffer to be satisfying, when I kill anything I try to make it as quick and painless as possible.  

I agree with not making things suffer but I'm trying to point out that if a person goes in to a rage then kills the perp, where is the satisfaction? You basically put them out of their misery. Blowing his brains out or choking him to death is a act of being kind. So the action of being in a rage is a condradiction to the end result.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I have

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I have had a discussion concerning molesters with a friend. There was a recent series of intereviews with people who are 'attracted to the young' and researchers are thinking that this might be an issue of DNA. NPR had a three part series on these people and there was a very interesting issue with a young teen who discussed how when he was 12-13 he realized that he was attracted to children. As he got older it didn't leave him. He still had an attraction to these younger kids. He became extremely afraid because there was no one he could trust to talk to you. He finally went to a licensed psyhcologist and told his story. The doctor called him a monster and told him that he must have supressed memories of being raped as a child. The doctor assumed there was no other answer.

I believe molestation of children is more common than people think. If there were 5,000 cases of molestation each year I would venture to say that 5,000 more cases go unrecorded.

If you haven't seen the documentary, "Are All Men Pedophiles?", I recommend it. While not perfect, it touches on some serious issues with the fashion industry and laws protecting young children. I also learned that the media use the term pedophile incorrectly and that the age of consent is different around the world but for different reasons (religious, secular or tradition)

Most people tend to think of pedophiles as being only men, yet because of recent news coverage there apparently have been a growing number of women school teachers being arrested for molesting both young boys and girls.

Incidentally, in 1949 my then nineteen year old mother married my sixteen year old father.    A marriage license was issued ( with legal consent of my father's parents ) and not an arrest warrant.  I don't know if that is still a legal option in Texas but it was back then.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: judging by his

iwbiek wrote:

judging by his record, there is no one on this site i'd feel safer protecting me or handling a firearm than beyond. it's always incapable twats like you who end up harming themselves and/or others out of pure ineptitude. i think he'd make a much better cop than pretty much any other i've ever met.

I agree about Beyond's firearm proficiency and decision making under stress but who the hell would want to be a cop ( especially a white cop ) in 2015 America ?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote: I think

Burnedout wrote:

For some reason animal abuse is at the top of my list for crimes that enrage me.  I guess I'm just too fucking sick of people in general and perhaps that has skewed my priorities.  So far I have never turned my back on a truly suffering human.  Anything less and I'm basically "Fuck Off."

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Burnedout wrote:

For some reason animal abuse is at the top of my list for crimes that enrage me.  I guess I'm just too fucking sick of people in general and perhaps that has skewed my priorities.  So far I have never turned my back on a truly suffering human.  Anything less and I'm basically "Fuck Off."

This man does not even qualify to be elevated to the level of an animal.  Animals attack other animals or humans out of fear, to hunt food, to escape danger.  This subanimal was not even doing any of those.  Animals have no malice or ill intent when they kill or attack.  This subhuman wanted to molest something that whould not normally be the desires of a human or animal.  

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote: This man

Burnedout wrote:

This man does not even qualify to be elevated to the level of an animal.  Animals attack other animals or humans out of fear, to hunt food, to escape danger.  This subanimal was not even doing any of those.  Animals have no malice or ill intent when they kill or attack.  This subhuman wanted to molest something that whould not normally be the desires of a human or animal.  

If you interpreted my post to mean that I was indifferent to the crime of child molestation that would be incorrect.  Trust me on that.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:Animals have

Burnedout wrote:

Animals have no malice or ill intent when they kill or attack.  This subhuman wanted to molest something that whould not normally be the desires of a human or animal. 

That is totally false. Apes and Chimps have shown malice towards others. Also Dolphins and Orcas.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:That

digitalbeachbum wrote:

That is totally false. Apes and Chimps have shown malice towards others. Also Dolphins and Orcas.

Domestic cats kill just for the fun of it.  Many times I have had to intervene to keep one of my little darlings from killing needlessly.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Domestic cats kill just for the fun of it.  Many times I have had to intervene to keep one of my little darlings from killing needlessly.

Yeah, I've seen that before, but are cats really killing with hate? I've seen some cats play but then stop suddenly as if a light switch was turned off.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Yeah,

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Yeah, I've seen that before, but are cats really killing with hate? I've seen some cats play but then stop suddenly as if a light switch was turned off.

I was thinking that most domestic cats that kill other animals ( sometimes without even eating them )  are doing it because to the cat, it's actually fun. It stimulates their predatory instincts.    Sometimes in the midst of an actual fight adult lions will kill a smaller, subordinate lion just for getting in the way.  Hate ? No.  Anger ? Yes.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:  I

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

I agree about Beyond's firearm proficiency and decision making under stress but who the hell would want to be a cop ( especially a white cop ) in 2015 America ?

Not I. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I agree with not making things suffer but I'm trying to point out that if a person goes in to a rage then kills the perp, where is the satisfaction? You basically put them out of their misery. Blowing his brains out or choking him to death is a act of being kind. So the action of being in a rage is a condradiction to the end result.

Only if you consider rage and love to be opposites. I don't. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
In my opinion, this topic is

In my opinion, this topic is too new to society and way too emotionally charged for reasonable and rational discussion.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Not I. 

This guy who is married to my niece is going to become a copy. I told him he was nuts. He said the pay was good and retirement was even better.

I was shocked that he got confused as he usually seems pretty smart.

I give them five years then they get divorced.