Interesting Court Case in Canada in regards to the Bank of Candad

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
Interesting Court Case in Canada in regards to the Bank of Candad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Jz0LPQAQY 

This could get interesting for you folks in Canada.  This could have repercussions for the US Federal Reserve actions and other world banks.  I will be watching this keenly.

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
 Here is another try to get

Here is another try to get the link to work..sorry.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Jz0LPQAQY

Oh..and sorry about the mispelling of Canada in the subject line.  I am fighting my eye sight on the way to bifocals....Smiling

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I fail to see how any

I fail to see how any other central bank in the world will be influenced at all either way the decision goes, other than perhaps getting the brilliantly stupid idea of giving interest free loans to states/provinces which just amounts to the same thing that central banks everywhere are doing except the recipients of the new money are local governments instead of the fed. You still have the ultimate imbalance that sooner or later, printed money has to be paid for. TANSTAAFL. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X