https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VRxlBVmvM4

This is fucking HILLARIOUS!!!!

Mod edit: Fixed

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 If you want to get the

If you want to get the link to work, go back to edit your OP, in the edit mode click on the "Source" button in your option menue top left. The edit field should turn white. Then paste the  link again, when you hit submit it should work then.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout

Burnedout wrote:

This is fucking HILLARIOUS!!!!

I did not see an edit button, but here is another attempt to get it to link.

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout

Double post

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He he he..........That was

He he he..........That was funny, unfortunately true, but funny.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anal sex with the right

Anal sex with the right woman is amazing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yes it is, but I have not

Yes it is, but I have not had in my life but one woman that consented to it. I don't think most women like it even if some do. As with any sex it still goes without saying consent, and if you don't want to risk disease, even with oral sex, wrap that puppy.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Yes it is,

Brian37 wrote:

Yes it is, but I have not had in my life but one woman that consented to it. I don't think most women like it even if some do. As with any sex it still goes without saying consent, and if you don't want to risk disease, even with oral sex, wrap that puppy.

There was a study done by Masters and Johnson which stated that 10% of the women surveyed tried anal but that of those 10%, 90% enjoyed it with the proper partner. The study showed that guys who think they are fucking a vagina need to be taught how to fuck anal. It's completely, 100%, 360 degrees different. It's dry so you need lots of lube. It's tighter, so you gotta go really slow so the woman can adjust. Once all those conditions are met then the act can continue but guys have to be attentive to the woman because if she says "stop" you gotta STOP or you could really hurt her.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

There was a study done by Masters and Johnson which stated that 10% of the women surveyed tried anal but that of those 10%, 90% enjoyed it with the proper partner. The study showed that guys who think they are fucking a vagina need to be taught how to fuck anal. It's completely, 100%, 360 degrees different. It's dry so you need lots of lube. It's tighter, so you gotta go really slow so the woman can adjust. Once all those conditions are met then the act can continue but guys have to be attentive to the woman because if she says "stop" you gotta STOP or you could really hurt her.

I think that goes without saying that you stop, no matter what type of sex you are having if your partner tells you to stop.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I think that goes without saying that you stop, no matter what type of sex you are having if your partner tells you to stop.

Not always. I've been told to stop right before climax and well.... trying to stop is like trying to tell a star to stop collapsing on itself. Those chain of events, one in motion, can't be stopped.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have never understood why

I have never understood why anyone would want to stick their dick in an asshole. With gay guys I can kinda see the point, but not with a guy and a girl.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I have never

Vastet wrote:
I have never understood why anyone would want to stick their dick in an asshole. With gay guys I can kinda see the point, but not with a guy and a girl.

Taste, variety, evolution. You don't have to understand it any further than knowing it is an observeable action in primate mammal behavior, including humans.

If two gay guys can stick their dicks in each others ass, why cant streight people like it? The fact streight people do like anal sex makes it possible. The fact you don't like it only means you don't like it. 

All attempts at sex in evolution are a range of actions, inlcuding rape unfortunately. What we observe is natural, natural is not a moral judgment in scietific biology, it is merely a statement that these types of behaviors in our species are observable.

The fact that gay guys cant reproduce through sex doesn't mean anal sex between hetrosexuals is bad. You simply find it yucky.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your entire response is

Your entire response is nothing more than ignorant speculation. Can noone post something without you trying to evangelise your religion?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Your entire

Vastet wrote:
Your entire response is nothing more than ignorant speculation. Can noone post something without you trying to evangelise your religion?

Um since when is evolution a religion? So now you are claiming homosexual acts and heterosexual acts are magically above evolution?

Or maybe you didn't like me telling you your aversion to anal sex is simply you finding it yucky.

All sex acts carry a risk of disease even in heterosexual couples, but when done safely between consenting adults it fair game. You not liking what others do has no berring on that reality.

You sound exactly like the Church when Galelio told the truth about our sun centered solar system.

Telling the truth about the nature of reality is no more a "religion" than telling someone the earth is not flat.

Me, "Just say you find it yucky"

You, "Why wont you let them believe the Yankees won the Superbowl".

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
 OK you two...shall I put

OK you two...shall I put boxing gloves on you and let you duke it out?  LOL. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Um since when is evolution a religion?

Since you started using it as a catch all to explain absolutely everything in the world, including things that have nothing to do with evolution. Unless you want to try to claim that there is some gene in you that makes you like or not like anal sex.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Um since when is evolution a religion? So now you are claiming homosexual acts and heterosexual acts are magically above evolution?

Or maybe you didn't like me telling you your aversion to anal sex is simply you finding it yucky.

All sex acts carry a risk of disease even in heterosexual couples, but when done safely between consenting adults it fair game. You not liking what others do has no berring on that reality.

You sound exactly like the Church when Galelio told the truth about our sun centered solar system.

Telling the truth about the nature of reality is no more a "religion" than telling someone the earth is not flat.

Me, "Just say you find it yucky"

You, "Why wont you let them believe the Yankees won the Superbowl".

So in other words: no. Every time someone posts something, you feel the need to evangelise your religion.

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
 I have on occasion, just

I have on occasion, just to piss off Muslims, accused the prophet Mohamed of having anal sex with pigs.  I thought that was funny.....Smiling

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:It's

digitalbeachbum wrote:
It's dry so you need lots of lube. It's tighter, so you gotta go really slow so the woman can adjust. Once all those conditions are met then the act can continue but guys have to be attentive to the woman because if she says "stop" you gotta STOP or you could really hurt her.

OMG, get over yourself.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:
It's dry so you need lots of lube. It's tighter, so you gotta go really slow so the woman can adjust. Once all those conditions are met then the act can continue but guys have to be attentive to the woman because if she says "stop" you gotta STOP or you could really hurt her.

OMG, get over yourself.

OMG, get over yourself.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:It's

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Can't wait for your next sex tutorial ....   the last one was so informative, LOL !

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Can't wait for your next sex tutorial ....   the last one was so informative, LOL !

I'm sure you could use the help

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I'm

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Hmmmm.....it sounds like your ego is struggling to break free.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:  OK you

Burnedout wrote:

We've been at this for years. The part they stupidly keep doing is equating me to the same level as assholes who would use violence over mere words. I am according to them "religious" about my atheism. 

Yea, meanwhile they suggest "shit happens" so do nothing while this happens

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31075769

What you posted in the OP IS hardly an act of murder or a call to end Christianity. They know this, it is simply a matter of them not liking me personally.

But having been married to a Japanese woman, and knowing damned well that beheading unarmed people, I could really give one fuck less what some here may think of me. They simply have their heads in the sand thinking religion is harmless even though time after time every day in the news, from the right wing Christians denying women control over their bodies, to the assholes in the link above, for them to equate your blasphemy in the OP or even my merely being blunt in saying "KNOCK IT OFF ASSHOLES" absurd.

Stick around, it gets fun around here. The part they don't get is that between us we are leaving it at words. But somehow I am "militant".

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Burnedout

Brian37 wrote:

Burnedout wrote:

We've been at this for years. The part they stupidly keep doing is equating me to the same level as assholes who would use violence over mere words. I am according to them "religious" about my atheism. 

Yea, meanwhile they suggest "shit happens" so do nothing while this happens

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31075769

What you posted in the OP IS hardly an act of murder or a call to end Christianity. They know this, it is simply a matter of them not liking me personally.

But having been married to a Japanese woman, and knowing damned well that beheading unarmed people, I could really give one fuck less what some here may think of me. They simply have their heads in the sand thinking religion is harmless even though time after time every day in the news, from the right wing Christians denying women control over their bodies, to the assholes in the link above, for them to equate your blasphemy in the OP or even my merely being blunt in saying "KNOCK IT OFF ASSHOLES" absurd.

Stick around, it gets fun around here. The part they don't get is that between us we are leaving it at words. But somehow I am "militant".

You ARE religious. Your religion is about labels and evolution and hating other religions, interspersed with making shit up and refusing to acknowledge facts. You aren't as bad as a suicide bomber, but you're just as bad as Fred Phelps or any other evangelist who spews hatred in all directions. You are despicable.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Um since when is evolution a religion?

Since you started using it as a catch all to explain absolutely everything in the world, including things that have nothing to do with evolution. Unless you want to try to claim that there is some gene in you that makes you like or not like anal sex.

Indiviudals liking it or not liking it has nothing to do with our ability to do it. We evolved with an anus and males have the ability to incert their penis into an anus. Our diversity in our sex acts as individuals is the range our evolution displays.

The majority of mamals as individuals also have the same variety in their behaviors. Other primates also display both heterosexual and homosexual behaviors. 

Vasets predelections are merely his. No different than some individuals liking blonds or asians or guys liking other guys. No different than some women liking cunninglinguist while others do not. Even some guys don't like blowjobs. That variety in sex acts is part of our diverse evolution. 

He doesn't get it. And all I said was "So". The behavior is observable otherwise we would not observe it.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh I do get it. You're the

Oh I do get it. You're the one who doesn't get it. You don't get much of anything.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Hmmmm.....it sounds like your ego is struggling to break free.

LOL

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:But somehow I

Brian37 wrote:
But somehow I am "militant".

i don't know why you're putting quotation marks around "militant," because you're not quoting anyone. literally not a single person on this site has ever called you militant. except you just now.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

LOL

LOL