I am sure most know about the Paris attack by now.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am sure most know about the Paris attack by now.

Assholes shot 12 unarmed people including 1 defenseless cop laying on the ground wounded with his hands in the air, one of them went up to him and shot him in the head. Really fucking sick fucks.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Obviously this whole story

Obviously this whole story is Faux News propaganda. Everyone knows that mass shootings are impossible when you have strict gun regulations.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Obviously this whole story

Double post.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Obviously this whole story is Faux News propaganda. Everyone knows that mass shootings are impossible when you have strict gun regulations.

Who the fuck is claiming they are going to be prevented 100% of the time? Nope, not going to get away with that bullshit here. "Bad shit happens so do nothing" isn't an excuse. 

I swear Beyond you worship guns like Isis worships Allah.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Who the fuck is claiming they are going to be prevented 100% of the time? Nope, not going to get away with that bullshit here. "Bad shit happens so do nothing" isn't an excuse. 

Yep, I am a big fan of shooting terrorists and other scum. Apparently, you are pro only bad guys having guns. The French did nothing. The French police man surrendered, look where it got him. Someone should have done something, like double tap the fuckers and introduce them yo their virgins.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: I swear Beyond you

Quote:
At least when you pray to guns, they answer.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††