Who Shot J.R.?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who Shot J.R.?

SKINS WIN IN OT! 20-17 Beating the Cowboys with our 3rd string QB! The real McCoy!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
They only won because Romo

They only won because Romo got knocked out of the game with a back injury. Enjoy it while it lasts because the slide to the cellar will continue for the Sadskins.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:They

digitalbeachbum wrote:

They only won because Romo got knocked out of the game with a back injury. Enjoy it while it lasts because the slide to the cellar will continue for the Sadskins.

Actually I think it was stupid to put Romo back in, I think he was not mentally back in it. 3 yards is usually a cake walk for Dallas with a running play. Couldn't understand why they attempted those short passes. I remember that Giants game where we were ahead and our corners and safety got burned with less than a minute on touchdown pass.

I don't hold any hope for this season. Truth is ever since Danny bought that team we have been spotty at best. Being a Skins fan is like owning a Lamborghinni with a flat tire and oil leak, looks great but you cant do a damned thing with it.

Really pisses me of that we can beat a decent team on the road, but cant get all cylinders firing on all sides of the ball in any consistent mannor week to week.

But I'll take it, that was our Superbowl. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 At least your team has a

At least your team has a 3rd string QB. We went through the entire QB roster and they both thought they were playing for Buffalo. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: At

Beyond Saving wrote:

At least your team has a 3rd string QB. We went through the entire QB roster and they both thought they were playing for Buffalo. 

At least we can be each other's company being at the bottom of the barrel NFL wise.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: At

Beyond Saving wrote:

Don't tell me you are still a Jets fan?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Beyond

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

I'm not some weekend warrior pussy. Although, I'll admit it is impossible for me to root for Vick, so I guess I am out for the season. But when I am 100 years old and the Jets finally make it to the superbowl...

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

I'm not some weekend warrior pussy. Although, I'll admit it is impossible for me to root for Vick, so I guess I am out for the season. But when I am 100 years old and the Jets finally make it to the superbowl...

Well you are beating me in the football pool. That first week I sort of took it easy on you and I eneded up getting trampled. I don't mind. It is a huge challenge to try and catch you.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

There are better odds of you becoming a liberal.......OHHHHHHH yes I went there......Now remind me again when the Skins last Superbowl was?

The good thing is after this planet's core dies and and the sun dies there will be no record of how bad either team sucked.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Beyond

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Well you are beating me in the football pool. That first week I sort of took it easy on you and I eneded up getting trampled. I don't mind. It is a huge challenge to try and catch you.

I thought you had caught me after those last three games, but apparently you were just as optimistic about the same side I was. WTH happened to the Colts D? At least it was great for my fantasy team, I have Luck and Bradshaw. 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

I thought you had caught me after those last three games, but apparently you were just as optimistic about the same side I was. WTH happened to the Colts D? At least it was great for my fantasy team, I have Luck and Bradshaw. 

You'll find this funny.

There has been talk about these computer picks and how awesome they are... but Microsoft's picks which apparently were near perfect for World Cup are only as good as you and I for the NFL. I find it funny that the computer is averaging 10 picks correct each week. Two other models run 11 wins and 12 wins on average.

However, none of them go against the spread. That would really throw a monkey wrench in their math. I'm usually 8 wins on the spread but average around 10 straight up.

Once a year I get one week with no losses.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The one thing the NFL

The one thing the NFL excels at is keeping the teams fairly balanced and competitive.