New NFL Picks Pool

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
New NFL Picks Pool

I've created a new football pool on Yahoo. If you want, join, if not you can just watch.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

I think this will be much more fun. The Group ID and Password is basically all you need to join.

I am allowing you to make your pick for tonight but it won't matter. Tonight's game won't count for anyone.

SettingCurrent Value
Group ID#: 60536
Group Password N0P455w0rd
Confidence Points Yes
Spread No
Tiebreakers Yes
Start Week 3
Drop Scores No, use all weeks
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Playoffs Yes

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Burnedout

Brian37 wrote:

Burnedout wrote:

That fight at the end of the game was great.  I almost thought I was at a hockey game.....Smiling

No it wasn't . I thought it was completely childish. That is one thing about our male species and evolution, everything has to end up with fists, and a game? I hope they fine every player involved and suspend them for at least two games.

Sexist prick. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Burnedout

Brian37 wrote:

Burnedout wrote:

That fight at the end of the game was great.  I almost thought I was at a hockey game.....Smiling

No it wasn't . I thought it was completely childish. That is one thing about our male species and evolution, everything has to end up with fists, and a game? I hope they fine every player involved and suspend them for at least two games.

WTF? I seriously think you look for ways to inject the word evolution in to every one of your posts.