Halftime at the Kent St Ohio St game, you want to talk about an ass kicking.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Halftime at the Kent St Ohio St game, you want to talk about an ass kicking.

As an Ohio fan, by proxy of them being my mom's all me matter, I was dissapointed by their loss last week.

BUT HOLLY CRAP 45-0 Ohio beating the crap out of Kent St and it is just halftime.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 52-0 9:20 left in the 3rd

52-0 9:20 left in the 3rd quarter.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 OSU still sucks when they

OSU still sucks when they play a good team. Of course when you have a team with a $126 million budget they will crush a team with a $4 million budget. It is like watching a Buggati race a Kia...

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote: OSU

Beyond Saving wrote:

OSU still sucks when they play a good team. Of course when you have a team with a $126 million budget they will crush a team with a $4 million budget. It is like watching a Buggati race a Kia...

Money is everything to you isn't it? I hope someday you grow out of that.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 59-0 And not even the end

59-0 And not even the end of the 3rd.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Money is everything to you isn't it? I hope someday you grow out of that.

Not to me, but when you put together a football team, the amount of money you spend is directly related to the talent you can recruit. The teams are not in any way competitive. So there shouldn't be any pride in Ohio State beating them. Of course they are going to win. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 66-0

66-0

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow, a dude with his own

wow, a dude with his own business, obviously successful enough to make a living off of, years of honorable military service behind him, maybe even a family, and he's the one who needs to grow up...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Ohio State doesn't win

If Ohio State doesn't win 110 to -45 then they suck donkey cock.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't get the

I don't get the entertainment value of watching these college games of teams with vastly different resources. What is the pleasure in winning against an obviously dramatically inferior opponent? I think they really need to reformat so that teams play within a reasonable level of competitiveness. It would make better tv and also prepare the players with NFL potential better. Right now, OSU plays maybe 3 or 4 games max where there is even a risk of losing. What fun is it watching games you know the result in advance? I just don't get it. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
iwbiek wrote:wow, a dude

iwbiek wrote:
wow, a dude with his own business, obviously successful enough to make a living off of, years of honorable military service behind him, maybe even a family, and he's the one who needs to grow up...

Wow, for someone who thinks Marx was missunderstood you sure make class an issue.

Get this through your head. My issue is not his wealth or his service. GOT IT?

My issue is that he stupidly thinks the way he votes and his business ownership makes him better than anyone else and nothing he does affects others. 

I don't give a shit if he is a fry cook or a billionaire. What matters is our species, not who has what or who has this or that. But our condition.

Do not masutrbate over Marx then protect Beyond when the evidence economically has proven that our pay gap is killing us. And again, I AM NOT ANTI BUSINESS OR ANTI PRIVATE SECTOR. Time after time I point out PHD economists who side with me. I point out businesses that pay better. I point out billionaires who side with me.

I don't give one fuck about what he owns. What he owns does not make him automatically moral or immoral. "Trickle down" is what we have had for 30 years and pay is not keeping up with the cost of living dispite even today record profits. To suggest considering the plutocracy which has written our laws for us, that less regulation will work right now, is bullshit. That is like the arsonist giving a fireman a hose full of gass to put out a fire.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum wrote:If

digitalbeachbum wrote:

If Ohio State doesn't win 110 to -45 then they suck donkey cock.

That is a basketball ass whooping score.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Wow, for

Brian37 wrote:
Wow, for someone who thinks Marx was missunderstood you sure make class an issue.

a., quit running your mouth about marx. i've already definitively demonstrated that you lack even a fundamental understanding of his thought, which you're still too cowardly to admit.

b., i forgot you're utterly retarded in comprehension skills, so i'll try again to make it plain: i'm not talking about his "class." i'm saying the fact that he has achieved so much in his life, through his own hard work, shows a level of maturity that makes your pitiful little dig laughable. the very fact that you can't fathom this and actually think he has some sort of entitlement issues shows you are decidedly immature.

dumbass wrote:
My issue is that he stupidly thinks the way he votes and his business ownership makes him better than anyone else and nothing he does affects others.

no, he doesn't, and everyone here realizes that except you. does that tell you NOTHING?

fucktard wrote:
I don't give a shit if he is a fry cook or a billionaire. What matters is our species, not who has what or who has this or that. But our condition.

Do not masutrbate over Marx then protect Beyond when the evidence economically has proven that our pay gap is killing us. And again, I AM NOT ANTI BUSINESS OR ANTI PRIVATE SECTOR. Time after time I point out PHD economists who side with me. I point out businesses that pay better. I point out billionaires who side with me.

I don't give one fuck about what he owns. What he owns does not make him automatically moral or immoral. "Trickle down" is what we have had for 30 years and pay is not keeping up with the cost of living dispite even today record profits. To suggest considering the plutocracy which has written our laws for us, that less regulation will work right now, is bullshit. That is like the arsonist giving a fireman a hose full of gass to put out a fire.

save it. i'm not talking about ANY of this shit with you. i NEVER have. i'm talking about your total lack of credibility or honor as a person. for about a year now, that's all i've EVER talked about with you. so go make something else about your pet economic or political peeves. you could be the most committed marxist revolutionary on the planet: you'd still make me sick to my stomach, because you'd still be a miserable, cowardly little poor excuse for a human being. i admire beyond as a person; anyone with any ounce of humanity knows that character trumps ideology, every time, and i think everyone here will back me up when i say his character is obviously more solid than yours (unless, of course, you bring bob to come running to your defense). it's not about marx or milton friedman (go ahead, google) or whoever: it's about beyond being a basically good person, and you being a basically repulsive one. fuck off and die.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Wow, for

double post, and a double waste of my time.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:  save it.

iwbiek wrote:

save it. i'm not talking about ANY of this shit with you. i NEVER have. i'm talking about your ( ie, Brian37 ) total lack of credibility or honor as a person. for about a year now, that's all i've EVER talked about with you. so go make something else about your pet economic or political peeves. you could be the most committed marxist revolutionary on the planet: you'd still make me sick to my stomach, because you'd still be a miserable, cowardly little poor excuse for a human being.

Brian get's bitch slapped yet again, still doesn't understand why...

iwbiek wrote:
i admire beyond as a person; anyone with any ounce of humanity knows that character trumps ideology, every time, and i think everyone here will back me up when i say his character is obviously more solid than yours (unless, of course, you bring bob to come running to your defense). it's not about marx or milton friedman (go ahead, google) or whoever: it's about beyond being a basically good person, and you being a basically repulsive one. fuck off and die.

Beyond takes responibility for his own success or failure and works hard to improve his life using his intelligence and self discipline ( and he likes guns )  while Brian, who list of accomplishments is equaled by any helmet wearing, window licking, special ed student, likes blaming his failures on everyone but himself.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond has so much integrity

Beyond has so much integrity that I'd be quite happy applying to work for him despite our differences in opinion. And I'd work my ass off to make sure he didn't regret hiring me, if he hired me (though he probably has more qualified people hoping to hear from him, and I wouldn't expect him to). I think he'd be a better boss than most of the employers I've had throughout my life, and I could learn a lot from him.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aw shucks