Taliban letter to Malala Yousaf

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Taliban letter to Malala Yousaf

I'll let you read it first, but I see key points in this letter which show flaws in the thinking of the taliban organization.

http://www.channel4.com/media/c4-news/images/730_wide_images/Malala_letter.pdf

hint - they sound just like any other ideology.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah

Dig, I saw this yesterday and couldn't believe how - I don't know whether to call it stupid, or irrational (motivation bias?) - the Taliban author was. 

"We didn't shoot you in the face because of your education it was because of your spreading propaganda about education?"

And now she's smearing them by telling the truth? We should give religious fundamentalists a platform to display the moral inconsistency of their puerile beliefs. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Dig, I saw this yesterday and couldn't believe how - I don't know whether to call it stupid, or irrational (motivation bias?) - the Taliban author was. 

"We didn't shoot you in the face because of your education it was because of your spreading propaganda about education?"

And now she's smearing them by telling the truth? We should give religious fundamentalists a platform to display the moral inconsistency of their puerile beliefs. 

Yep, right on the nail. He would fit right in at Congress. He sounds like a fucking politician.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

What the fuck? Ok, here is the translation in violent moron speak, "We don't care if you get an education as long as it starts with the Koran and nothing but the Koran."

Seriously Taliban assholes, who gives a fuck what she wants to learn, girls/women are not your fucking property. The only propaganda is the bullshit hate filled crap you spew. Go fuck yourselves Taliban.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

What the fuck? Ok, here is the translation in violent moron speak, "We don't care if you get an education as long as it starts with the Koran and nothing but the Koran."

Seriously Taliban assholes, who gives a fuck what she wants to learn, girls/women are not your fucking property. The only propaganda is the bullshit hate filled crap you spew. Go fuck yourselves Taliban.

DING DING DING we have a winner!