Porn

Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Porn

Why would a beautiful and intelligent woman like Kelly Obrian go into porn?
You can't have intelligent atheist vs theist debates in the ignorant world of porn.

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Why not? It's good money. If

Why not? It's good money. If someone offered me some good money to pose nude I probably would. Guys don't get nearly as much as girls in the porn industry though.

She hasn't been affiliated with or posted on the RRS forums for years though, so I must question the purpose of bringing this up now.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4198
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
first of all, i'm fairly

first of all, i'm fairly certain her name is o'connor.  i'm sorry to any mods if i'm crossing the line by saying that, but it's pretty common internet knowledge by now.  a quick google search will reveal it.

second of all, because she's an intelligent woman, we all assume the darling ultimately knows what she's doing and it's none of our fucking business anyhow, since the majority of us on this site (including you) do not know her personally.

finally, fuck you for intentionally being a smarmy, self-righteous fuckface.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15761
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Thank you you judgmental

Thank you you judgmental prick.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any gal

 T0:  The OP

 

Jimenezj wrote:
Why would a beautiful and intelligent woman like Kelly Obrian go into porn? You can't have intelligent atheist vs theist debates in the ignorant world of porn.

    First,  Welcome to the forum, a fond and warm hello from me, Dana. Glad you could make it back to all of us, honestly.   I should apologize, I 'm afraid the Dana Jixn might have had a hand in your choice of topics, that Jixn could have stung you a good one.  IF it did, assuming you go in for that sort of thing, I wish to say sorry to hear that and sorry about that, K? 

      Please give some thought to doing something instead.  Not meaning to get involved in your  affairs, but instead of sitting on this thread, think about spending a few moments (instead) checking out another Thread, K?  IMHO, there's  another thread worth your time and attention. It already has talked about morals and morality a lot in the past 3-5 days you SHOULD check out instead, Ok? 

 ¬ D a n a

 Thread title is:  Intelligent Design (is its' title or part of its' title, I think).

 ________

 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:first of all,

iwbiek wrote:

first of all, i'm fairly certain her name is o'connor.  i'm sorry to any mods if i'm crossing the line by saying that, but it's pretty common internet knowledge by now.  a quick google search will reveal it.

second of all, because she's an intelligent woman, we all assume the darling ultimately knows what she's doing and it's none of our fucking business anyhow, since the majority of us on this site (including you) do not know her personally.

finally, fuck you for intentionally being a smarmy, self-righteous fuckface.

What he said.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
this thread is

this thread is disappointing. I thought there would be some classy smut involved here... serves me right for not noticing the name of the thread author. this is x amount of time I'm never going to have again, too.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Good.

Good. Smiling

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

There is a big difrence in posing nude and having sex with
Multiple people . Some people call this glorified prostitution .
Would you prostitude yourself for money ?

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:There is a

Jimenezj wrote:
There is a big difrence in posing nude and having sex with Multiple people .

  Sex with multiple people is a bad thing ?  Perhaps you should re-acquaint yourself with some of the Old Testament sexual activities of your biblical heroes.   Some of them had sex with their own half sisters and her maid ( Abraham ) or married their first cousins, who were also sisters, and then even made babies with their sister / wive's two female servants ( Jacob / Israel ) or they they just spent hours and hours crawling in and out of bed with their hundreds of wive and concubines ( David and Solomon ).     The Almighty was very open to sexual kinkiness among his servants  before he decided to convert from Judiasm to Christianity.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Jabberwocky
atheist
Posts: 411
Joined: 2012-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:Why would a

Jimenezj wrote:
Why would a beautiful and intelligent woman like Kelly Obrian go into porn? You can't have intelligent atheist vs theist debates in the ignorant world of porn.

 

Your moral code (drawn from your own personal interpretation of a barbaric scripture) does not dictate what is right and wrong. 

If someone chooses to do that, it is ok. So long as there is no exploitation involved, there is nothing amoral going on. If you don't understand why that is, then you must somehow believe that there are some serious rules regarding sexuality, and the morality of sexuality, that are not based on human well-being. Any time you try to bring something into morality that isn't based on well-being, you must explain yourself. You will ultimately lose these battles, but if you fail to even engage, you've lost before any discussion has even begun. 

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.


Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
Posts: 116
Joined: 2012-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Daguerreotypes

Incidentally, the word pornography made its first appearance in 1850 in a translation from a German work and in 1857 the Tariff Act of 1842 was amended to prohibit erotic daguerreotypes.

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:She hasn't been

Vastet wrote:
She hasn't been affiliated with or posted on the RRS forums for years though, so I must question the purpose of bringing this up now.
Because he thinks he's making a poignant, yet passive-aggressive attack on her character.

 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jimenezj wrote:
There is a big difrence in posing nude and having sex with Multiple people .

  Sex with multiple people is a bad thing ?  Perhaps you should re-acquaint yourself with some of the Old Testament sexual activities of your biblical heroes.   Some of them had sex with their own half sisters and her maid ( Abraham ) or married their first cousins, who were also sisters, and then even made babies with their sister / wive's two female servants ( Jacob / Israel ) or they they just spent hours and hours crawling in and out of bed with their hundreds of wive and concubines ( David and Solomon ).     The Almighty was very open to sexual kinkiness among his servants  before he decided to convert from Judiasm to Christianity.

Yeah. It seems weird to hold portions of a bronze age mythology so dear, while ignoring other contradictory portions of said mythology. 


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Prozac

The difrence between the Old Testament and porn is that in porn, people get paid money like in prostitution . In the Old Testament , the wives and concubines of these men were surported as in a Marriege . In porn , there is no Marriege . All porn has to offer is STDs and a few bucks .

But the main question to all the porn suporting Atheist is, would you let your wife or daughters go into porn?

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:But the main

Jimenezj wrote:
But the main question to all the porn suporting Atheist is, would you let your wife or daughters go into porn?
If my wife wanted to go into porn, we'd probably have to have a discussion about redefining our marriage. I'm not sure how this relates to Kelly though, since I'm not married to her. It sounds like you're changing the subject. If my daughter wanted to go into porn (and were old enough), it wouldn't be a matter of "me letting her"; she'd be an adult capable of making her own decisions.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Rob

So if your daughter was of age and decided to go into porn, you would be ok with it or not ?

As for your wife, do you mean you would divorce her if she would decide to go into porn ?

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:So if your

Jimenezj wrote:
So if your daughter was of age and decided to go into porn, you would be ok with it or not ?
That wasn't the question you originally asked. So long as she's making an informed decision, and not being tricked or pressured into the decision, I'd stand behind her. 

 

Jimenezj wrote:
As for your wife, do you mean you would divorce her if she would decide to go into porn ?
Possibly, but probably not if that wasn't her intention. I'd be more likely to open up the boundaries of the marriage. The point is, it's changing an assumption we both made ten years ago.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Rob

You said you would stand behind your daughter and wife porn decision .
What if they were to bring home AIDS or an STD? Would you still support them .

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
concubinage

Jimenezj wrote:
The difrence between the Old Testament and porn is that in porn, people get paid money like in prostitution . In the Old Testament , the wives and concubines of these men were surported as in a Marriege . In porn , there is no Marriege . All porn has to offer is STDs and a few bucks . But the main question to all the porn suporting Atheist is, would you let your wife or daughters go into porn?

 

Actually, there is no marriage for a concubine. The man takes her in his house in order to have sex with her. She is paid in whatever coin he choices to pay her - illegitimate children, food, clothing, bed, shelter, beatings, kinky sex, given away to another man - whatever. She has to put up with it because the alternative is selling her body on the street.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:You said you

Jimenezj wrote:
You said you would stand behind your daughter and wife porn decision . What if they were to bring home AIDS or an STD? Would you still support them .
Actually, AIDS is an STD. That being said, you're adding weird variables to this. It's like asking if I'd stand behind my wife's decision to drive a car, then ask what if she gets in an accident.

 

The problem here is you're not looking at these women like autonomous human beings. They're both adults (well my daughter isn't, but this hypothetical version of her is) capable of making their own decisions. If I feel those decisions are well informed and not coerced, I have no place to get in their way.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:There is a

Jimenezj wrote:
There is a big difrence in posing nude and having sex with
Multiple people . Some people call this glorified prostitution .
Would you prostitude yourself for money ?

Provided it was safe for all parties involved, certainly. Especially now. I could really use the money.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:The difrence

Jimenezj wrote:
The difrence between the Old Testament and porn is that in porn, people get paid money like in prostitution . In the Old Testament , the wives and concubines of these men were surported as in a Marriege . In porn , there is no Marriege .

The difference is that in old testament times those "wives" didn't have a choice. They were taken as the spoils of war and repeatedly raped. In porn, the women go in voluntarily and get paid a fairly good amount of money and at any time can quit.

 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote: As for

Jimenezj wrote:
As for your wife, do you mean you would divorce her if she would decide to go into porn ?

   If I were married yes, I would divorce my wife if she went into porn, ...in fact I would divorce my wife if she had sex with anyone other than myself.  If she wants to have sex with multiple partners then why marry me in the first place.  

   Atheist or not, that's not my bag.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Jabberwocky
atheist
Posts: 411
Joined: 2012-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Jimenezj

Beyond Saving wrote:

Jimenezj wrote:
The difrence between the Old Testament and porn is that in porn, people get paid money like in prostitution . In the Old Testament , the wives and concubines of these men were surported as in a Marriege . In porn , there is no Marriege .

The difference is that in old testament times those "wives" didn't have a choice. They were taken as the spoils of war and repeatedly raped. In porn, the women go in voluntarily and get paid a fairly good amount of money and at any time can quit.

 

 

And just like when Christians attempt to group homosexuality with pedophilia and bestiality, a Christian demonstrates, once again, that they don't really understand the concept of consent.

Jimenez, your erroneous capitalization of the word "Marriege" (ignoring the spelling for now), suggests that you perhaps think that there is some magical supernatural permission required for any two people to have sex. You seem quite apathetic to the women in the old testament stories. Just because they were "Married" does not mean that the women were there willingly. If the women are not there willingly, is that ok just because god blessed it? And furthermore, what kind of sick god would bless such a "Marriage" if one of the parties (always the woman) didn't consent? Why is that ok?

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

What if your client was a man, would you still do it for the money.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Prozac

Out of curiosity , do you know what percentage of the porn industry is Atheist ?


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:Out of

Jimenezj wrote:
Out of curiosity , do you know what percentage of the porn industry is Atheist ?

    Do you know what percentage of Catholic priests sodomize little boys ?

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Prozac

From the ones reported , I would say it is under 1 %.
For the ones not reported , I would say it is 5 to 10 %.

Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s.

Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:Out of

Jimenezj wrote:
Out of curiosity , do you know what percentage of the porn industry is Atheist ?

You would be surprised, many porn stars are actually quite religious. There is nothing about taking off your clothes that makes you smarter. I suspect that the popular religions among porn stars is similar to the public at large. A recent study even suggested that women in porn were more religious than women not in porn. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/porn-stars-higher-self-esteem_n_2192214.html

 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Jabberwocky
atheist
Posts: 411
Joined: 2012-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote: Atheist

Jimenezj wrote:
Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s. Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

 

Do you have any data to back up that 90% number? Or are you just assuming because you actually believe that Christians wouldn't do porn? You seem to be reluctant to believe that Christians would do porn. You do know that a large number of Christians are giant hypocrites, right?

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:From the ones

Jimenezj wrote:
From the ones reported , I would say it is under 1 %. For the ones not reported , I would say it is 5 to 10 %. Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s. Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

There is a higher use rate than average in the porn industry. Speaking from my personal experience, people who use drugs also tend to be more religious. The reason is simple, religion appeals to the same people that hard drugs appeal to- those who feel like they have no hope in their lives and nowhere to turn. Add in that the majority of rehab programs attempt to convert people to their religion and many people pick up the drugs again but keep the religion. It is the same reason why there is a higher percentage of Christians in prison than in the general population. 

 

As usual you have nothing but naked assertions that rely on your own ignorance as well as the ignorance of the audience. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
FYI

Jimenezj wrote:
From the ones reported , I would say it is under 1 %. For the ones not reported , I would say it is 5 to 10 %. Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s. Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

 

 

                                 Has for the priests;  here in Toronto we had our own pedophile-priests scandal back in the early 90's:  of the 400 priest assigned to the GTA {Greater Toronto are}  100 exactly were complained about and shipped off to Newfoundland & Saskatchewan;  that's 25%. In Newfoundland & Saskatchewan it was found by a royal commission that 80 out of 100 priests in Newfoundland had sexual complaints against them [that's 80%] Lay-preachers  were another problem;   Saskatchewan was not so much of a dumping ground for perverts has Newfoundland was, they only had a 55% rating. But they're trying.  Most of this scandal was covered in a made-for-TV movie called  "The Boys of St.Vincent",  watch it!. 

 

 

                                 Drug abuse in the porn industry;  Wow what a question!!!!!!!!!!   EXTREMELY LOW, from the porn I watch, I can say the performers are NOT stoned or drunk. I spent over 30 years {Thirty Years!!} watching factory workers for signs of intoxication.  I got to be very good at it. Their straight!! I do not see ALL porn but I try. They could NOT perform, On cue, if they used illicit drugs;  that simple.

 

 

                                 Has for being atheists; It's likely the same rate as the rest of the country.  Because everything  they do IS IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!  several times over.

 

 

 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Romans 3:23; Roman 8:6

Jimenezj

Jimenezj wrote:
From the ones reported , I would say it is under 1 %. For the ones not reported , I would say it is 5 to 10 %. Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s. 

 

 Recommended Reading:

Overcoming Pornography Addiction: A Spiritual Solution by J. Brian Bransfield and for your wife :

WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS ADDICTED TO PORNOGRAPHY by Vicki Tiede

 I am only half kidding. Usually males who start talking about this either have a problem or used to have a problem until very recently. Point is, It's Inappropriate for most discussion, encase you hadn't thought this through! What do you think people are going to think about the porn guy ?!??

 Edit :: Edit :: Nothing to do with our Mod or Nu 31, hadn't noticed the comments. The remarks, they are pointed strictly at the 0P.

 p.s. -- I have a couple of things to look up in Indian Mythology so I dont have time for ANY of this! Nor am I making any!!  I thought about giving a list of wholesale 'cleaning' products but then I'd be pushing it!

 

___________

Romans 3:23; Roman 8:6


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote: I would say

Jimenezj wrote:
I would say it is 5 to 10 %. Atheist porn industry I would say it is up in the 90s.

 

    The difference is that sex between legitimate porn actors is a lawful activity that involves consenting adults and therefore does not legally constitute a nefarious activity.   However, sex involving children and adults is a criminal act whether it's done as part of an underground smut market or simply the twisted sexual desires of members of the priesthood.

 

   Even the courts make this distinction. 

 

( I'm not aware of any legitimate porn studios who have been the subject of pedophilia investigations whereas the Catholic church has already paid out 2.5 billion dollars in legal fees stemming from their widely publicized child molestation scandals. )

 

 

Jimenezj wrote:
Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

 

                  

             Do you know the percentage of Christians who do illegal drugs ?

             Do you know the percentage of Christians who are married yet are presently involved in adulterous relationships ?

             Do you know the percentage of Christians who have recently cheated on their taxes ?

             Do you know the percentage of Christians who are practicing alcoholics ?

             Do you know the percentage of Christian teenagers who are sexually active ?

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Arent we giving those gonads a rest (interstitial Leydig cells)

(No Subject)

 



 Re :: Aren't we ever giving those gonads a rest ?!?

'To' :: 0P

  You do realize, how stupid your carnal 'habit' is; and you will be going to Buddhist Hell for all this (you do know that?!)!??

 

danatemporary wrote:
I tried to warn you .. Why not use the 'iron' stick ? It is here that those who lose their purity and have broken their vows of chastity and also people given themselves over to sexual misconduct are reborn to this hell. The effect of such actions bring, commonly to them the untold terror of being at the foot of the iron Shalmalia or Salmali tree(s), never hear of it? The focus is at the top of a iron shalmalia tree, where black iron birds were to have plucked out the eyes of hell beings, not to get ahead of things. In an account, "In my vision of the hell state, for these hell being this was not to avoid going to them, thinking that they were their beloved former lovers and companions that were calling out to them". The hill of the iron salmali trees.. Again, It is at the tops of which they can see their former lovers calling to them. So achingly beautiful, even more so than in life. Being true to themselves, As they climb eagerly up to join them, all of the leaves of "the iron trees point downwards pierce their flesh. And some accounts, the very branches become swords to pierce their flesh, if they were to try to turn back the weapon sprang on them, carving out their lungs, hearts, livers and guts". Compelled by this as much as their own burning desires, only one way to go, when they eventually reach the top, they find ravens and vultures that dig out their eyes and "suck out their fat". No former lover at all. Then downward they go, and the leaves turn upward stabbing, depicted in art more as swords than branches, cutting them to the chest again and again. Downward, at the base of the tree, were fearsome women embracing the necks of the beings and then tearing their heads off their very bodies. Once they get down to the ground the hideous metallic men and women embrace them, the women mentioned were biting off their head from the shoulders. Being pieced back together, they see their former lover at the tops of the trees, feeling all of it but only partially remembering it all. With the true siren' song beckoning to them and again their own deeper lustful desires they proceed to climb back up the tree. This cyclic torture is repeated for billions of years. And in no way to make light of this, by this word alone, it may be your only chance to safely go to Buddhist hell (and back)! Now that's a place to avoid, agreed ?

  Entirely serious not  sardonically sounding as I've been, I'm surprisingly sleepy right now so I am surprised I can muster a ribbing. Truth is, most people spend way too much time and energy on wanting some sexual pursuit(s) to the detriment of their intellectual life. I would suggest a good clean hobby or go busy yourself researching something.

 p.s. -- I hear the hill of the iron salmali trees area has been expanded. They Updated that wing, to include digital images at the tops too.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:What if your

Jimenezj wrote:
What if your client was a man, would you still do it for the money.

My price would increase significantly for a couple different reasons. But if it were sufficient pay for my satisfaction, yeah.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Vastat

Are you bisexual ?

What percent of Atheist are Gay?


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Nope. I'm not remotely

Nope. I'm not remotely attracted to males. Which is one of the reasons I'd want more $.

I'd say about the exact same percentage of atheists are gay as theists are gay. Every study I've seen on homosexuality shows a similar percentage of every population is homosexual.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4198
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
why are people still

why are people still engaging this shit-for-brains?  it's become obvious to me in this thread that his modus operandi is just to keep firing random questions and never address any of the responses.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Not helping his case any,

Not helping his case any, whatever that may be.
And I've little else to do atm.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jimenezj
Theist
Posts: 344
Joined: 2011-12-16
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

You sound like a closet case.

I think you are wrong on your percentage .

I think that atheist are more likely to be gay or turn gay because of their
Liberal lifestyle as you yourself has admitted that you are willing to
Sleep with a man for the right price .

The same with porn .

A theist on the other hand is not likely to turn gay or go into porn because of the spiritual consequence and written commandments in the bible. Sure there are always people that break the rules. But over all , these people that break the laws of God are the minority .

This was a good discussion , farewell !

appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence for a no God. 


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote: . A theist

Jimenezj wrote:
. A theist on the other hand is not likely to turn gay or go into porn because of the spiritual consequence and written commandments in the bible.

 

   But if a Christian does turn to the "dark side" all they have to do is cry some tears and ask for forgiveness over and over.  What could be better than that ?

 

 

Jimenezj wrote:
Sure there are always people that break the rules. But over all , these people that break the laws of God are the minority .

 

              Really ?  How do you actually know to what extent sexual deviancy among theists actually is ?    Do you consider butt f**king and oral sex among Christian married couples to be against God's plan ?

 

         

Jimenezj wrote:
This was a good discussion ,

 

              ...and meaningless, too !         

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
that esculated quickly 

that esculated quickly

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:You sound

Jimenezj wrote:
You sound like a closet case.

lol. I'm not.
You sound homophobic.

Jimenezj wrote:
I think you are wrong on your percentage .

But I'm not. And if you could prove I was, you would have. So you know I'm right, you're just homophobic so you don't want to face the reality.

Jimenezj wrote:
I think that atheist are more likely to be gay or turn gay because of their
Liberal lifestyle as you yourself has admitted that you are willing to
Sleep with a man for the right price .

That's pretty ridiculous. I'm not a liberal and I don't have a liberal lifestyle. You too would sleep with a man for the right price under the right circumstances, regardless of your preference.

Jimenezj wrote:
The same with porn .

Equally ridiculous. Many porn stars are hardcore conservatives, and hardcore conservatives are the biggest purchasers of porn, because their sexuality is so repressed as to be unhealthy, and it manifests in priests fucking boys and the like.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:A theist on

Jimenezj wrote:
A theist on the other hand is not likely to turn gay or go into porn because of the spiritual consequence and written commandments in the bible. Sure there are always people that break the rules. But over all , these people that break the laws of God are the minority .

Studies show the opposite is true, that christians are by far more likely to be criminal and participate in cruel and criminal activities. Because all they feel they have to do is confess to god.

Atheists take responsibility for our actions, we don't have a god to blame things on or repent to. What matters to us is other people. Something christians don't care about. The christians care only for themselves.

Jimenezj wrote:

This was a good discussion , farewell !

Farewell!

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5133
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
This is

 

Jimenezj wrote:
You sound like a closet case. I think you are wrong on your percentage . I think that atheist are more likely to be gay or turn gay because of their Liberal lifestyle as you yourself has admitted that you are willing to Sleep with a man for the right price . The same with porn . A theist on the other hand is not likely to turn gay or go into porn because of the spiritual consequence and written commandments in the bible. Sure there are always people that break the rules. But over all , these people that break the laws of God are the minority . This was a good discussion , farewell !

 

the worst argument I've read in days. 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:You sound

Jimenezj wrote:
You sound like a closet case.

There is only one person in this thread who is in the closet, and we all know who it is. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
Posts: 116
Joined: 2012-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Oooh that hurts!

Vastet wrote:
Jimenezj wrote:
What if your client was a man, would you still do it for the money.
My price would increase significantly for a couple different reasons. But if it were sufficient pay for my satisfaction, yeah.

For male porn actors Viagra and Cialis are just the beginning, when they start to fail that’s when Caverject injections come into play - no prizes for guessing where the jab goes!

 

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Jimenezj wrote:Out of

Jimenezj wrote:
Out of curiosity , do you know what percentage of the porn industry is Atheist ?

Jimenezj wrote:
From the ones reported , I would say it is under 1 %. For the ones not reported , I would say it is 5 to 10 %. Atheist porn industry , I would say it is up in the 90s. Do you know what percentage of porn actors do illegal drugs ?

 

Jimenezj wrote:
Are you bisexual ? What percent of Atheist are Gay?
Out of curiosity, what percentage of your posts (in your own thread!) are non sequiturs?


Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
Posts: 227
Joined: 2010-12-31
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek

iwbiek wrote:

 self-righteous fuckface.

 

Sounds like the title of one of her movies. Now all we need is Jean Chauvin to use this as proof that atheists have no morals,lol, since he seems to want to get into everyone's sex/marriage issues and always steers his conversations toward that,lol.

 

What's this have to do with atheist vs. theist debates? I've worked in the porn industry as a cameraman in the 70's and retail clerk in the 90's. Many of the folks I met in the industry were far from ignorant and came from a variety of religious beliefs.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Jimenejz Can quit anytime . . .

    re  ::  Eyebrow raising innuendo

Beyond Saving wrote:

Jimenezj wrote:
You sound like a closet case.

There is only one person in this thread who is in the closet, and we all know who it is. 

   Boys will be boys (tehe) ... Attribution goes to a Fraiser re-run :: Frasier asks Bebe a simple question: "What is so wonderful about smoking?" Her answer:  "Everything!" "I like the way a fresh, firm pack feels in my hand. I like peeling away that little piece of cellophane and seeing, how it catches the light,  it twinkles  in the light. I like coaxing that first, sweet cylinder out of it's hiding place and bringing it slowly to my lips. Striking a match. Watching it burst into a perfect, little flame and knowing that soon that flame will be inside me. [AS] I pull it into my lungs  little fingers of smoke  filling me, caressing me, feeling that warmth instilled, drawing in ..deeper and deeper until I think I'm going to burst!" "Then WHOOSH! Watching it flow out of me in a lovely sinuous cloud; no two ever quite the same (.. we are talking about smoking)"

  See :: Pic

 

 Post Script -- Self is the hardest thing to master. I should stop (razzing).