Help my Nephew with college project, click on link and answer simple math quesitons.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Help my Nephew with college project, click on link and answer simple math quesitons.

Click on the following link and answer the questions at the  link, BUT this project requires you to listen to the music while you do this, so have your sound on.

http://bitlantern.com/v2.php

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
404 error

404 error

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:404

Vastet wrote:
404 error

ditto

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
huh it works from clicking

huh it works from clicking on it on my fb page and at atheistforms.com

http://bitlantern.com/v2.php

try this.

works now.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
"You are about to

"You are about to participate in an expirement that uses sound."

He'll lose points for spelling errors. > >

Sounded like a remix of 80's video game music.
The *'s threw me off at first. For some reason I started thinking it was exponents. Clearly been awhile since I used a computer calculator.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:"You are about

Vastet wrote:
"You are about to participate in an expirement that uses sound." He'll lose points for spelling errors. > > Sounded like a remix of 80's video game music. The *'s threw me off at first. For some reason I started thinking it was exponents. Clearly been awhile since I used a computer calculator.

Good poin't I'll tell sis to tell him to check his spelling. I don't care so much when you are not getting a grade or a paycheck, but it most certainly is important in school.