Wow, 7 years!

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, 7 years!

Just so happens today is my 7 year anniversary as a member of the RRS forums. Pure luck I spotted it in my user profile while trying to find an older post.

RRS was the first major outlet I tried after being a member of the InfidelGuy forums for about 2 years prior to that. So I've been going at internet atheism for about 9 years or so, give or take.

I know Brian37 and BobSpence (and Sapient, obviously) are even longer veterans, and probably several others I'm forgetting right now (sorry, no offense!).

Happy R-day to me! 

hehe

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah I had a similar path. I

Yeah I had a similar path. I was on IIDB for several years before permanently parking myself here on RRS.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
My 7th year'll end on xmas.

My 7th year'll start on xmas. Every single time I look at my side profile I chuckle. The irony that I found the best atheist site on the worlds biggest religions biggest holy day will always make me laugh.
Glad to see you pop in every now and then. We miss ya.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congratulation,

Congratulation, natural...whoops wonderist.
Hope to see more if your posts this year.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Of course Brian Sapient has

Of course Brian Sapient has been here longer, he started this joint. LOL

Please don't call me a veteran, more like class clown.

But congrats man, we've loved having you arround.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Please don't

Brian37 wrote:

Please don't call me a veteran, more like class clown.

I'd agree with that... along with your 12,000+ posts.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Alot like you. Course you

Alot like you. Course you don't have the poetry or the time invested, but you can always work towards that.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congrats on your R Day

Congrats on your R Day Wonderist. Time marches on. Always have enjoyed your comments and posts.

I fully support the idea one should learn something new everyday for when you stop, it is to your own detriment. Call it wonder or just stimulation of your brain, it's a good thing. Take care Natural, I mean Wonderist.

PJTS

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Happy belated, better late

Happy belated, better late than never. Smiling