A thank you to Brian Sapeint AND Author David Mills

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
A thank you to Brian Sapeint AND Author David Mills

Brian Sapient, if it were not for you the following would not have happend.

I friended David Mills not expecting it, he accepted, and then I asked if I could link my poetry thread on his wall. HE SAID YES! How cool is that, and I owe it all to you bud.

TO ALL READING THIS, YOU MAY POST THE LINK TO MY POETRY THREAD HERE, BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO POST INDIVIDUAL POEMS! THE OWNER OF THIS SITE ALONG WITH OTHER MEMBERS KNOW ME AND MY REAL NAME, YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH PASSING YOURSELF OFF AS ME!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Suck up.

Suck up.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Suck

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Suck up.

Damned right, I know what side my bread is buttered on, and if it were not for Brian I wouldn't have my own thread.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Grats!

Grats!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks guys. Me glowing in

Thanks guys. Me glowing in glowy glow glow.

For anyone with Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet(look for the one with the ABBA logo down the timeline., you can like my thread there down the timeline and I am also on Twitter @Brianrrs37.

Once again, thank you Brian Sapient and David Mills.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey just got complaints from

Hey just got complaints from a couple people that they couldn't get to the link on their mobile devices. I didn't bother thinking about that. Is this site available on mobile?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Three Stooges Meme I inspired.

A guy on Facebook took my response "HEY MO, LOOK A BOOK OF FICTION" and did this with it. His name is Giovani Oni Galarza's

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 2392_n.jpg