Just so everyone knows.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just so everyone knows.

I am here all the time. The Jolt in the color of the avatar change  may have made some used to my post go "What the".

Everything is fine. I am still a godless welfare queen who loves that secret Muslim who rigged his own second election.

But, normally you see a Native American in my avatar either serious or spoof. But because of Agnetha, I could not resist.

ABBA RULES!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mama Mia!

Mama Mia!

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ABBA was my first vinyl

ABBA was my first vinyl record and no one puts Agnetha in the corner, accept my avatar.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ABBA RULES! I

Brian37 wrote:
ABBA RULES!

I like ABBA. Very good band. Lots of drama. Lots of emotion. All makes good records. Reminds me of Fleetwood Mac.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
ABBA RULES!

I like ABBA. Very good band. Lots of drama. Lots of emotion. All makes good records. Reminds me of Fleetwood Mac.

I was just talking to a gas station clerk today who supposedly never heard of ABBA before. Everyone knows Dancing Queen. Anyway, I look back at their music and influences and even everything I liked after, which was much heavier can be traced to ABBA in some small way.

Their intensity is on par with Metallica, and they had the same ups and downs in melodies and riffs that would go go go stop go go go stop up and down. And the reason I got into harder rock later was because of the electric guitar of ABBA that played in the background in most of their songs.

And bands I got into later like Quarterflash  and Olivia Newton John and Billy Joel and Foreigner and Styx and Glenn Fry singles were a result of the occasional sax in ABBA.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And bands I

Brian37 wrote:
And bands I got into later like Quarterflash  and Olivia Newton John and Billy Joel and Foreigner and Styx and Glenn Fry singles were a result of the occasional sax in ABBA.

Wow. You grew up in the 80's.

http://www.quarterflash.net/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Wow. You grew up in the 80's.

http://www.quarterflash.net/

Quarterflash, that was another female lead singer I was in love with.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
The new avatar was a surprise

Brian but in the absence of any theists to play with, personal makeover seems a worthwhile thing. 

First CD was probably Dire Straits Brothers in Arms. My first cassette tape was Jean Michele Jarre's Oxygene. First vinyl, Rolling Stones Exile on Main St. Bought second hand at a church fete. Still have it. No - that's not entirely true. My first ever vinyl was Peter and the Wolf but the less said about that the better...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Brian but in the absence of any theists to play with, personal makeover seems a worthwhile thing. 

First CD was probably Dire Straits Brothers in Arms. My first cassette tape was Jean Michele Jarre's Oxygene. First vinyl, Rolling Stones Exile on Main St. Bought second hand at a church fete. Still have it. No - that's not entirely true. My first ever vinyl was Peter and the Wolf but the less said about that the better...

My first vinyl purchase was a a 45rpm single with the Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" on the A side and my first vinyl album was "The Yes Album" by Yes.   I've got it on CD now.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
My first piece of music was

My first piece of music was a 45rpm - The Letter by the Box Tops.

I had a mini-crush on the singer in Quarterflash as well

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:My first

ex-minister wrote:
My first piece of music was a 45rpm - The Letter by the Box Tops. I had a mini-crush on the singer in Quarterflash as well

If I named all the crushes of famous females I had crushes on holly shit, I would make Trump look like homeless bum. If she looked hot to me(anyone) I wanted to marry them right then.

But Quarterflash, not to blaspheme ABBA,my one true gods, but the singer for Quarterflash played sax and I find nothing more sexy in music than a hot woman playing sax.  Sorry Agnetha and Frid.