Lego Racism?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lego Racism?

Lego is being accused of racism. It appears their "Jabba the Hut" palace looks too much like a Muslim mosque.

http://now.msn.com/lego-accused-of-racism-over-jabba-the-hutt-palace?ocid=ansnow11

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe if they

Maybe if they worried more about all the inhumane things the extremists are doing in the name of their religion with half the zeal that they worry about idiocy like this, there actually could be a peace process of some worth.

Fuck those fucking fucks. The fucks.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I've read another article

I've read another article that says that it may be a hoax. I google "Turkish  Cultural Community of Austria" and can only find links to the LEGO thing

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Fuck

harleysportster wrote:

Fuck them fucking fuckers fucking fuckity fuck dirty fuckers.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Digi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digitalbeachbum wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Fuck them fucking fuckers fucking fuckity fuck dirty fuckers.

Grandmothers read this site; what would cj say about this?   Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I would but I'm  a prevert I thought you were decent,  sheeesh!!!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I've

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I've read another article that says that it may be a hoax. I google "Turkish  Cultural Community of Austria" and can only find links to the LEGO thing

Hmm.

Even if it is, the FTFF slogan still applies Smiling

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Grandmothers

Jeffrick wrote:
Grandmothers read this site; what would cj say about this?   Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I would but I'm  a prevert I thought you were decent,  sheeesh!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

You are a Prevert?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

LOL.

You are a Prevert?

apparently, he's archie bunker.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:digitalbeachbum

iwbiek wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

LOL.

You are a Prevert?

That's who I lurnd it from good ole' Rchee.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:iwbiek

Jeffrick wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

LOL.

You are a Prevert?

That's who I lurnd it from good ole' Rchee.

In New Jersey, that is  pronounced like : Puh-vuut.

― Giordano Bruno