I'm so happy

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm so happy

I'm so happy that the Patriots lost. I think they blow giant chunks. I dislike their coach and while I think Tom Brady is a good QB is his only as good as the team around him. So yesterday he played horribly because his team did the same. Yippie!

I am also happy the Falcons lost. Their uniforms are horrible to look at and there is something about that team which will never be the same, since they had "White Shoes" Johnson and Deion Sanders. Matt Ryan also is a good QB but he's only as good as their defense and I wished the Seahawks would have beaten them (stupid coach calling a time out cost them the game).

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Any guesses on the SB? I

Any guesses on the SB? I think it's going to be a really close game. Baltimore is going to have its hands full.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
You better not let my sister

You better not let my sister read this, she is a Falcon's fan. She will wag her finger at you MR!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I am picking Baltimore, not

I am picking Baltimore, not that I really care. But I think Luis is going to want this one really bad considering it is last game.

No matter the outcome though, it would be neat to see a Super Bowl go to over time.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am picking

Brian37 wrote:

I am picking Baltimore, not that I really care. But I think Luis is going to want this one really bad considering it is last game.

No matter the outcome though, it would be neat to see a Super Bowl go to over time.

I suspect it will be a very good game. Both teams are hard hitting. SF is favored but I wouldn't count Baltimore out; they aren't those short bus riders from the AFC south.