Michelle Bachmann refuses to pay employees UNLESS

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Michelle Bachmann refuses to pay employees UNLESS

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No problem here. Sign it,

No problem here. Sign it, collect $, go to FBI. Because, after all, the courts won't honour an agreement of this nature, and will nullify it for you. Bitch goes to jail, you get your money and a laugh at how she's even dumber than she appears.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOLPeople will never learn.

LOL

People will never learn. They pick these lousy people as candidates for office but they never do a background check on the assholes. I was completely disgusted by all the Republican options this year, even on the local level in my county.

It's people like this that give good christians a bad name.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No problem

Vastet wrote:
No problem here. Sign it, collect $, go to FBI. Because, after all, the courts won't honour an agreement of this nature, and will nullify it for you. Bitch goes to jail, you get your money and a laugh at how she's even dumber than she appears.

She won't go to jail. Our court systems favor rich white people.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Berney Maddoff didn't get away with it. Rob Bolgoiovobusubbhweh(however you spell his name) didn't get away with it. I will say however big business has far too much influence on politics and are not being held to account, otherwise we wouldn''t have gotten into this mess in the first place.

Can money buy you a pass? Yes, but not always. I hope she does do something stupid, we don't need idiots like her in office. Even Nixon didn't get away with it, even if he didn't go to jail.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
No brainer--

It is illegal to hide a crime by any means. It's a crime in itself to try to hide a crime. To require that another hide a crime is also a crime. So- in requiring her employees to hide a crime she commited another. A contract/agreement to hide something illegal is not a contract. (as per the legal Smurf -on a previous problem) 40% of all the contracts made in the US are not contracts--because they require an illegal application -or are coercive in nature. A Contract cannot not be coercive. It must be constructed in "good" faith.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
You

Vastet wrote:

Are correct. Pass go, collect 200 dollars, and inherit Park Place. (maybe Reading Railroad too)

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This accusation doesn't

This accusation doesn't pass my smell test. Especially since it is launched on some backassward "Christian" radio network. Such a contract would be legally null and void, I have a hard time believing that the Bachmann campaign didn't hire a lawyer to write the contract. I don't doubt they required a non-disclosure agreement, that is standard operating procedure, but no lawyer would include the words "illegal activity" in that agreement. Show me the paperwork, until then you are just a kook looking for money and the reality is that as a campaign worker for a lost campaign you rarely get paid shit- you know that going in. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Berney Maddoff didn't get away with it. Rob Bolgoiovobusubbhweh(however you spell his name) didn't get away with it. I will say however big business has far too much influence on politics and are not being held to account, otherwise we wouldn''t have gotten into this mess in the first place.

Can money buy you a pass? Yes, but not always. I hope she does do something stupid, we don't need idiots like her in office. Even Nixon didn't get away with it, even if he didn't go to jail.

Maddoff ripped off some of the wealthiest white/hollywood/jewish/famous people in the world. Of course he was going to prison.