Proving God

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Proving God

This show "Proving God" was not created by the History Channel, but since the History Channel is a documentary whore, they decided to run this because that is how they make money. They purchase these documentaries from third parties then run them during optimal time slots (this one because of christmas).

The show "Proving God" was a incomplete jumble of guess work and should have been renamed to "An Weak Attempt At Proving The Christian God", because they completely eliminated all other religions and belief systems. It was very limited on scientific and factual information. I found about ten minutes of actual scientific data (which didn't prove any god) while the rest of it was filled with unsubstantiated personal opinions.

The History Channel should change its name to The Innuendos Channel.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:This

digitalbeachbum wrote:

This show "Proving God" was not created by the History Channel, but since the History Channel is a documentary whore, they decided to run this because that is how they make money. They purchase these documentaries from third parties then run them during optimal time slots (this one because of christmas).

The show "Proving God" was a incomplete jumble of guess work and should have been renamed to "An Weak Attempt At Proving The Christian God", because they completely eliminated all other religions and belief systems. It was very limited on scientific and factual information. I found about ten minutes of actual scientific data (which didn't prove any god) while the rest of it was filled with unsubstantiated personal opinions.

The History Channel should change its name to The Innuendos Channel.

It should change it's name to the same thing all the other channels should be named "We really don't give a fuck about how crappy most our content is as long as you buy what our sponsers sell"(but WRDGAFAHCMOCIALAYBWOSS, even for a corner bug would be too big for them).

I can remember the early days of cable when A&E was actually arts and entertainment and had a concious. But now it should change it's name to "The bloodbath channel".

Comedy Centeral is about the only channel that gives you the content the channel discribes.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)