Lessons in posting [How to post youtube video]

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lessons in posting [How to post youtube video]

I know there is supposed to be a new forum/web version coming around the corner, but I always seem to have trouble posting videos on this website.

One of the features I have trouble with is posting a YouTube video at a specific point, using the feature called "Copy Video URL At Current Time".

Either way, my videos will never post properly.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 This is likely been

This is likely been covered, you have to click on Share on youtube.  Click on Embeded, click on USE OLD EMBEDED CODE.  Copy all the HTML code.  

In your post, type what you want, then click on SWITCH TO PLAIN TEXT EDITOR at the bottom.  Paste the code here.  Post.  You may not see the video right away depending on the browser.  You may need to hold CTRL and press F5 to refresh.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: This is likely

Ktulu wrote:

This is likely been covered, you have to click on Share on youtube.  Click on Embeded, click on USE OLD EMBEDED CODE.  Copy all the HTML code.  

In your post, type what you want, then click on SWITCH TO PLAIN TEXT EDITOR at the bottom.  Paste the code here.  Post.  You may not see the video right away depending on the browser.  You may need to hold CTRL and press F5 to refresh.  

AAAAH! Thanks! I did not use the 'OLD EMBEDDED CODE".