Redskins new fight song.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Redskins new fight song.

In honor of another crappy season with the Skins 3-5, just lost to the Steelers.

Hail to the deadskins
They really suck
Braves have no playbook
What the mother fuck?

Run or pass
And score
And What for?

Cant beat them
Cant swamp them
Always loose more

Fake on fake on
Till the seasons done
Sons of Wash ING TON

BLA BLA BLA!

Just lost to the Steelers, what a shocker, and now half way through the season 3-5.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow...the baltimore v

Wow...the baltimore v redskins game was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.
I really winced at RG3 right knee getting super-extended. Hope he heals quickly, but Cousins is the man. Cold he came in and score 8 points. Most impressive. Redskins have a winning stat now. 7-6

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:In honor of

Brian37 wrote:

In honor of another crappy season with the Skins 3-5, just lost to the Steelers.

Hail to the deadskins
They really suck
Braves have no playbook
What the mother fuck?

Run or pass
And score
And What for?

Cant beat them
Cant swamp them
Always loose more

Fake on fake on
Till the seasons done
Sons of Wash ING TON

BLA BLA BLA!

Just lost to the Steelers, what a shocker, and now half way through the season 3-5.

Brian 37  what game were you watching?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
DATES!!!!!!!!

I just noticed your post was dated Oct. 28,  did you see the game to day?  RGIII was injured but Cousins did the job; let's face it Brian:  when your hot your hot.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Wow...the

ex-minister wrote:
Wow...the baltimore v redskins game was one of the best games I have seen in a long time. I really winced at RG3 right knee getting super-extended. Hope he heals quickly, but Cousins is the man. Cold he came in and score 8 points. Most impressive. Redskins have a winning stat now. 7-6

Holly crap I got immages of Theisman on that play. That backup did a great job. But as incouraged as I am the Giants are still one up on us and we have to win the rest of our games and hope the Giants drop a game or two.

If we would just get the rest of our cylinders firing, next year RG and the Skins could dominate. We still need an offensive line. We need better secondary and corner play on defense, specially two minute. We just need a ballanced game on all sides of the ball. RG is our best hope yet but if he does not stay healthy it does us no good.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ex-minister

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:
Wow...the baltimore v redskins game was one of the best games I have seen in a long time. I really winced at RG3 right knee getting super-extended. Hope he heals quickly, but Cousins is the man. Cold he came in and score 8 points. Most impressive. Redskins have a winning stat now. 7-6

Holly crap I got immages of Theisman on that play. That backup did a great job. But as incouraged as I am the Giants are still one up on us and we have to win the rest of our games and hope the Giants drop a game or two.

If we would just get the rest of our cylinders firing, next year RG and the Skins could dominate. We still need an offensive line. We need better secondary and corner play on defense, specially two minute. We just need a ballanced game on all sides of the ball. RG is our best hope yet but if he does not stay healthy it does us no good.

You do have a small chance of the Giants dropping a game, they play Atlanta next week I think and might lose that. Past that their schedule is pretty easy. More likely though I think the Skins playoff chances are through the Bears imploding and get that wildcard spot. And if RG3 remains healthy anything can happen in the playoffs, the only game they lost big was against Pit, they have shown they can stay in the game against the strongest teams in the league. You might have to change your avatar Brian.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

You do have a small chance of the Giants dropping a game, they play Atlanta next week I think and might lose that. Past that their schedule is pretty easy. More likely though I think the Skins playoff chances are through the Bears imploding and get that wildcard spot. And if RG3 remains healthy anything can happen in the playoffs, the only game they lost big was against Pit, they have shown they can stay in the game against the strongest teams in the league. You might have to change your avatar Brian.

I could see us going 10-6 at best but still not making the playoffs. I do think the time is drawing closer no matter what that I will have to change my avatar. I will shit a brick if we make the playoffs and especially morso if we win a playoff game.

I am not saying it is impossible, but it is a young team and on average at this point in the season with our record, and I dissagree about the Giants v Atlanta. I put higher odds on us doing 9-7 or 8-8, than 10-6, and not making the playoffs. There are too many factors at this point. Not saying it cant happen and I sure do want them to defy the odds, but I am a bit skeptical.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I could see us

Brian37 wrote:

I could see us going 10-6 at best but still not making the playoffs. I do think the time is drawing closer no matter what that I will have to change my avatar. I will shit a brick if we make the playoffs and especially morso if we win a playoff game.

I am not saying it is impossible, but it is a young team and on average at this point in the season with our record, and I dissagree about the Giants v Atlanta. I put higher odds on us doing 9-7 or 8-8, than 10-6, and not making the playoffs. There are too many factors at this point. Not saying it cant happen and I sure do want them to defy the odds, but I am a bit skeptical.

I think Atlanta is probably favorite in that match up. They are an 11-2 team and just had an embarrassing loss so I would expect them to get their shit together and play better next week. While the Giants just walked all over the Saints but I watched that game and it was really sloppy. The Giants didn't win so much as the Saints lost, the Saints had four turnovers and allowed an average of around 60 yards on kickoff returns. When you are giving the other side field position like that you are going to lose big. 

The Giants play Atlanta (11-2), Baltimore (9-4) and Philadelphia (4-9). The Skins are playing Cleveland (5-8), Philadelphia (4-9) and Dallas (7-6) so they clearly have the easier schedule. It is worth noting that as long as you beat the (g)Iggles you will have a better division record than the Giants so all you have to do is tie their record at the end of the season. One loss from the Giants and a sweep by Washington will send you past the wildcard round. 

Your Skins also will get into the playoffs if they sweep and either the Bears or the Seagulls lose a game because they are guaranteed a better divisional record than either on. The Bears are playing the Packers next week, probably their most likely loss. The Seahawks are playing the 49ers in two weeks. I don't think it is such a long shot to reach the playoffs. In fact, I think IF they go 10-6 they almost certainly will get at least a wildcard. 

You have a lot of reasons to be optimistic. I know as a Skins fan you aren't used to that Smiling

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I think Atlanta is probably favorite in that match up. 

This might be the one time Brian is happy to see me say "see I told you so" The Skins hold up without RG3 and the Giants apparently decided not to play; the playoff scenario for the Skins is looking really good. Plus Chicago dropping a game is just icing on the cake. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The odd thing is that as

The odd thing is that as terrible as my Jets have been this year they still somehow have a chance to make the wildcard. It will take sweeping plus both the Bengals and the Steelers losing a game (which they play each other next week so at least one of them will lose), and they can eek into the playoffs. Could we see a Jets vs. Redskins superbowl?!? Probably million to one odds. 

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am liking Cousins.

I am liking Cousins.
Beyond,
You were so right about Atlanta beating the Giants. But who would have thought Manning could be completely shut out.
If only Dallas had lost.

They haven't aired enough Jets games in my area, but the few games I have seen I wonder why Tebow wasn't played more. Can you tell me about that? Do they hate him?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: The

Beyond Saving wrote:

The odd thing is that as terrible as my Jets have been this year they still somehow have a chance to make the wildcard. It will take sweeping plus both the Bengals and the Steelers losing a game (which they play each other next week so at least one of them will lose), and they can eek into the playoffs. Could we see a Jets vs. Redskins superbowl?!? Probably million to one odds. 

Not that it will happen, but I would love to not only kick Fleebow's ass but put you and your economic tripe loving patoot where it belongs.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:I am

ex-minister wrote:
I am liking Cousins. Beyond, You were so right about Atlanta beating the Giants. But who would have thought Manning could be completely shut out. If only Dallas had lost.

Yeah, I didn't predict a shut out. I thought the Giants would score at least 20. I didn't watch that game so I don't know what went wrong. I did watch the Skins and was pretty impressed by Cousins but I also think that the Browns defense made him look better than he probably is. The Browns seemed obsessed with shutting down the running game, which they did pretty successfully holding Morris to 3.2 yards per carry which is substantially lower than his average for the season (4.7). However, it was really obvious that the Browns fell for the play action pretty hard which gave Cousins some great opportunities in the passing game, and for his own runs. I think against a better defense that isn't so easily duped Cousins would struggle. 

ex-minister wrote:

They haven't aired enough Jets games in my area, but the few games I have seen I wonder why Tebow wasn't played more. Can you tell me about that? Do they hate him?

I think the coaching staff doesn't trust his throwing ability and while Sanchez's numbers look terrible when you watch the play a lot of it isn't completely his fault. The offensive line has been terrible this year, plagued by injuries early in the season and it simply hasn't been holding up. It is pretty obvious that Sanchez doesn't trust the line because of the number of times the pocket has caved in around him so he has been hurrying his throws, sometimes even if he doesn't need to. Hurrying throws = interceptions. Plus, there has been a ridiculous number of drops from the receivers when Sanchez does make a good throw. I don't know how many times I have screamed "How the hell did you not catch that!" at the tv this year. 

So I think that the Rex keeps Sanchez in because he recognizes that Tebow is going to have the same problems. It takes a pretty mature and talented QB to be able to make magic happen when the pocket routinely collapses. Tebow is neither and I think Rex realizes that so he sticks with Sanchez. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Screw the Jets, I'm a

Screw the Jets, I'm a Bengals fan now. (at least for the remainder of this year)

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond, The couple of Jets

Beyond,
The couple of Jets games I have watched there were times the jets were very deep in the red zone, just a few yards. I went ok time for tebow, but no they keep sanchez in and didn't make it. That just didn't make sense. Why would they even keep him out then?

I know what you mean about swapping teams. Early in the season I was saying forget the redskins even though I have been since I was a child. My mothers family all were fans. So I swapped to the Packers. I love watching their home games when it's snowing. Then along comes RG3. I guess I should have swapped years ago. Looks like I was holding them back. Smiling

Religion Kills !!!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Beyond,

ex-minister wrote:
Beyond, The couple of Jets games I have watched there were times the jets were very deep in the red zone, just a few yards. I went ok time for tebow, but no they keep sanchez in and didn't make it. That just didn't make sense. Why would they even keep him out then?

Because coaches are over paid idiots? 

ex-minister
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Monday night football's jets

Monday night football's jets loss to the titans explained this tebow question to me. They put him in 3 times. Twice for one play and once for 3 and out. The former he made a difference because the titan defense couldn't adjust quick enough, but on the latter they got his number and crushed him. It is as you say the offensive line for the jets is pretty awful. So tebow is a one note player. The home crowd really got excited when he came on the field. If they put him in a lot more that would change. I wish they would put him in for a whole game to shut them up. Might as well do it now since they are no longer have a playoff chance.

Religion Kills !!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I want the Jets to suck,

I want the Jets to suck, they single handed replaced the Keystone Cops, Laural and Hardy, and the Three Stooges combined, and they keep the "COME ON MAN" ESPN anchors employed.

Someone has to pull us out of this lagging economy. Nothing healthier than a good laugh to motivate people.