Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Link for this weeks show. 10/7/12

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-pink-atheist-/2012/10/07/the-pink-atheist

Please join in..
(213)943-3480
Airs at 4:00pm est.

Thanks again Jeffrick for being involved in the interview with Shelley.
Everyone is welcome to call.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
your welcome.

Loved doing that btw, but you can tell that by my voice. Since we were at it for over an hour how much time did you edit it down to?  See you on Sunday.   

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Not done with the

Not done with the edit. 

Looks like 30 to 45 minutes.

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Bump... And for a good

Bump... And for a good reason. We go live in 4 hours.

You can call in to the number (213)943-3480 and listen to the show over your phone.

If you would like to talk to any of the guest or myself just push 1 on your phone and that lets me know.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…