7 of the top 10 richest members of congress are democrat

http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th.html

But in total, there are 32 Republicans in the top 50 [64%]

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this something we should

Is this something we should be surprised at?

The Democrats are run by a group of elites that put on the act of caring about the poor and workers. But the real agenda is power and wealth for corporate and wealthy investors. All welfare is really corporate welfare. All the programs to help the poor just transfer more money to corporations that lobby in Washington. The Dems only take care of the poor enough to keep them alive and voting. Zero interest in using science and reason to solve problems like poverty and unemployment because then people would have no need for them.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Is this something

EXC wrote:

Is this something we should be surprised at?

The Democrats are run by a group of elites that put on the act of caring about the poor and workers. But the real agenda is power and wealth for corporate and wealthy investors. All welfare is really corporate welfare. All the programs to help the poor just transfer more money to corporations that lobby in Washington. The Dems only take care of the poor enough to keep them alive and voting. Zero interest in using science and reason to solve problems like poverty and unemployment because then people would have no need for them.

So you were for the bridge to nowhere before you were against it? Every NFL fan no matter their political predilections got a fuciking dose of reality on Monday.

Now, I don't want to here fucking shit about how we hate wealth, WHICH WE DONT, when you masturbate about "no limits" and then mimic our objections to gap and then claim it is cooperate welfare WHICH IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING SAYING ALL ALONG!

Nick Hanour A FUCKING BILLIONARE gets it. Warren Buffet gets it. Suzzie Orman gets it and none of them are paupers. And you falsely try to paint us as demonizing success when all we want is for your mindset to STOP PISSING ON THE REST OF US.

I doubt that those top earning democrats have the same "fuck you I got mine" attitude you subscribe to.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog