Zombie apocalypse....paintball

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zombie apocalypse....paintball

Paintball park offers zombie combat in Surrey, B.C.
Movie props expert offers ghoulish paintball fun in the woods
CBC News Posted: Sep 19, 2012 10:13 AM ET Last Updated: Sep 19, 2012 10:21 AM ET  
Movie industry veteran Ron McCall is employing the "undead" as actors to spice up a game of paintball for adventurous souls looking for some zombie combat.

McCall, a Surrey, B.C., props master on classic movies such as Hellraiser: Hellseeker, has turned 20 hectares of forest into a Zombie Combat Zone, where paintballers can mow down actors dressed as ghoulish targets.

McCall and his moviemaking pals employ all kinds of tricks of the trade to spook paintballers at Zombie Combat Zone, which is billed as "a fight for your life through a zombie apocalypse."

Zombat Combat Zone is open to the general public on Fridays and Saturdays from dusk to 1 a.m. Costs vary according to the number of participants, including $600 for a 12-person paintball tour.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/09/19/zombie-video.html

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Sounds like fun, but when

Sounds like fun, but when are they going to let us shoot with simunition? It is just so much less satisfying without the recoil and the bang.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X