911.wikileaks.org

GodsUseForAMosquito
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
User is offlineOffline
911.wikileaks.org

From 3AM on Sunday September 11, 2011, until 3AM the following day (US east coast time), WikiLeaks is re-releasing over half a million US national text pager intercepts. The intercepts cover a 24 hour period surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York and Washington.

The messages are being broadcast "live" to the global community — sychronized to the time of day they were sent. The first message is from 3AM September 11, 2001, five hours before the first attack, and the last, 24 hours later.

Text pagers are usually carried by persons operating in an official capacity. Messages in the archive range from Pentagon, FBI, FEMA and New York Police Department exchanges, to computers reporting faults at investment banks inside the World Trade Center

The archive is a completely objective record of the defining moment of our time. We hope that its entrance into the historical record will lead to a nuanced understanding of how this event led to death, opportunism and war.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Good thing they're so

Good thing they're so concerned about privacy

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am so glad

I am so glad that the conpiracy theorist nutcase that I work with had the day off today. With today being 9/11 and all, it would have been non-stop "The government did it" bullshit. Outside of a few conspiracy theory websites and his hero : Jesse Ventura ( whom he asserts had his tv show pulled because he was "revealing" too much truth) I don't think the guy ever picks up a single credible news source to draw information from.

Of course, he ignored ALL of my counter-arguments that I drew from on here and the last time we debated his final argument was : "An ex-Navy Seal expert like Ventura questioned the authenticity of 9/11, and he knows more about demolition than you ever will."

Whatever.

I keep hoping he'll get fired, quit or I'll get another job.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno