Evidence of Humans EVOLVING? [trollville]

Bishadi
Troll
User is offlineOffline
Evidence of Humans EVOLVING? [trollville]

What are the Doma people?

Are they a branch of mankind that had a mutation, that has passed on thru generations?

Are the Human beings?

Does the evolution assist living within their environment?

You tell me!

If that is an evolution, via descriptions, then are these too....

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Beach+Bunny+youtube&view=detail&mid=9C4F32594439178388A79C4F32594439178388A7&first=0&qpvt=Beach+Bunny+youtube

peto verum
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Great example of genetic

Great example of genetic drift.  These are an isolated breeding population of homo sapien with an allele variation that effects the digits of hands and toes.  The phenotype appears to offer no advantage or disadvantage for these folks and is surviving in their gene pool simply by "preference" or "indifference" of the looks of feet and/or hands.   Another way of looking at it is that these couples don't find each others feet or hands an issue.  Keep in mind that they are an isolated, breeding, population. 

If this population was left isolated for many, many, many (geological scale of time) generations they may speciate but presently they are homo sapien and could have babies with anybody, from any where in the world.

P.S. ectrodactyly (split fingers and toes) happens throughout the world but generally at very low frequencies.

KORAN, n.
A book which the Mohammedans foolishly believe to have been written by divine inspiration, but which Christians know to be a wicked imposture, contradictory to the Holy Scriptures. ~ The Devil's Dictionary

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i don't see the big deal. 

i don't see the big deal.  everything is evolving.  all the time.  humans too.  we've never stopped evolving.

btw, your thread titles are starting to sound like those awful news taglines that try to entice you into watching.  "coming up, a man living a billion-dollar lifestyle..in a TREEHOUSE???  story at 11!"

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i don't see the

iwbiek wrote:

i don't see the big deal.  everything is evolving.  all the time.  humans too.  we've never stopped evolving.

btw, your thread titles are starting to sound like those awful news taglines that try to entice you into watching.  "coming up, a man living a billion-dollar lifestyle..in a TREEHOUSE???  story at 11!"

ROFLMAO

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Bishadi
Troll
User is offlineOffline
peto verum wrote:Great

peto verum wrote:

Great example of genetic drift.  These are an isolated breeding population of homo sapien with an allele variation that effects the digits of hands and toes.

is sickle cell a drift too?

Quote:
  The phenotype appears to offer no advantage or disadvantage for these folks
  that is a stupid comment.

they live in forests and the folk with the 'mutation' can gather food far more efficiently.    That last line was stupid and completely  uneducated on the example provided!

Quote:
  Keep in mind that they are an isolated, breeding, population. 
  so were the indigenous (inuit) or even chinese at one time.
Quote:

If this population was left isolated for many, many, many (geological scale of time) generations they may speciate but presently they are homo sapien and could have babies with anybody, from any where in the world.

but all the same, the doma are evidence of the base concept as applying to our species of evolution

Quote:

P.S. ectrodactyly (split fingers and toes) happens throughout the world but generally at very low frequencies.

kind of like 'integrity'?

If Existence only operates one way, is the math the name to know?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
The very fact that

The very fact that Christianity is dying off in the west shows that humans are evolving!

Bishadi
Troll
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i don't see the

iwbiek wrote:

ii know that.

'knowledge is evolving' too but in a climate of idiots that cant identify the obvious early enough,  some miss the lessons

Quote:
btw, your thread titles are starting to sound like those awful news taglines that try to entice you into watching.  "coming up, a man livinga billion-dollar lifestyle..in a TREEHOUSE???  story at 11!"

living in the tree house would be living the higher quality lifestyle versus the punks with the dollars!

ie.... the punks living on dollars would go extinct in a natural environment

Bishadi
Troll
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:The

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

The very fact that Christianity is dying off in the west shows that humans are evolving!

that fits my old line:

Atheist are most often an evolved theist.

peto verum
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Bishadi wrote:peto verum

Bishadi wrote:

peto verum wrote:

Great example of genetic drift.  These are an isolated breeding population of homo sapien with an allele variation that effects the digits of hands and toes.

Quote:

they live in forests and the folk with the 'mutation' can gather food far more efficiently.    That last line was stupid and completely  uneducated on the example provided!

Quote:
Quote:

but all the same, the doma are evidence of the base concept as applying to our species of evolution

Quote:

Bishadi,  you are too funny!  Your understanding of genetics/evolution are rudimentary (other will judge you on your physics) and your form of discussion/debate puerile.   From what I see of your post you are just trolling.  Until you state your position, back it up with a cogent argument and address criticism in a coherent fashion you are just a bullshit artist trying to dazzle us with your brilliance by using bullshit.  Grow up.

KORAN, n.
A book which the Mohammedans foolishly believe to have been written by divine inspiration, but which Christians know to be a wicked imposture, contradictory to the Holy Scriptures. ~ The Devil's Dictionary

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
peto verum wrote:Bishadi, 

peto verum wrote:
Bishadi,  you are too funny!  Your understanding of genetics/evolution are rudimentary (other will judge you on your physics) and your form of discussion/debate puerile.   From what I see of your post you are just trolling.  Until you state your position, back it up with a cogent argument and address criticism in a coherent fashion you are just a bullshit artist trying to dazzle us with your brilliance by using bullshit.  Grow up.

Did I miss an attempt at brilliance?  I must have skipped that particular half sentence.  Or perhaps you've interpreted a misspelled word differently.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Bishadi
Troll
User is offlineOffline
peto verum wrote:Bishadi

peto verum wrote:

Bishadi wrote:

peto verum wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Bishadi,  you are too funny!  Your understanding of genetics/evolution are rudimentary (other will judge you on your physics) and your form of discussion/debate puerile.   From what I see of your post you are just trolling.

i opened a thread, you put up a claim, i pointed out your error, you didnt like it and are trolling for an emotion response with this post.

dude, are you a punk?

Quote:
  Until you state your position, back it up with a cogent argument and address criticism in a coherent fashion you are just a bullshit artist trying to dazzle us with your brilliance by using bullshit.  Grow up.

i posted up up the doma, to share an evolution.

if you didnt know anything about the evidence, then evolve (let your knowledge grow)

otherwise, go lay by your dish!