An Old Friend will be appearing on UnLearn TV

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
An Old Friend will be appearing on UnLearn TV

Hey Gang.... For those of you who remember frequent poster, and singular intellect HambyDamnit from this messageboard, he will be appearing on my show this evening... 7PM ET.... www.UnLearn.TV .... and here is what to expect... http://www.mjmandalay.com/showthread.php?p=199474#post199474 ... I know some of you already watch... But for those who don't, this should be fun tonight.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great idea!!!!!!!

Now when am I going to be a guest on your show?  

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is he going to be using the

Is he going to be using the name of Hambydamnit ? Or will his true identity FINALLY be revealed ? LOL.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Op

Hey Op!

You should have me on your show. I'll give you my number and we will make arrangements.

I'm serious. Interview an intelligent Christian for once or any Christian for once.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Damn Rich, congrats on the

Damn Rich, congrats on the 88,000+ by my calculations you should be pulling a bigger audience than CNN by the end of the year if current trends continue.  Cheers.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh! Please let Jean on your

Oh! Please let Jean on your show! He will really help the causes he is against! Hopefully he tries to talk about religion.

Edit: But seriously, congrats person I don't know! Sounds like you got something good going there.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool. I miss that misguided

Cool. I miss that misguided libertarian genius. I'll have to try and catch this.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Op!

You should have me on your show. I'll give you my number and we will make arrangements.

I'm serious. Interview an intelligent Christian for once or any Christian for once.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

DO IT!!!!!11

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Op!

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

When Rich needs a circus clown he'll be sure to call you. But don't hold your breath I don't think he is interested in becoming Jerry Springer.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I got to meet Hamby at the

I got to meet Hamby at the 07 convention in Northern Va. I do miss him posting here. Rich, you picked a great guest.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I got to meet

Brian37 wrote:

I got to meet Hamby at the 07 convention in Northern Va. I do miss him posting here. Rich, you picked a great guest.

Hamby, Rook, Todangst and Kelly were all here before my time. However, I do enjoy reading all of their articles and blogs. Particularly Hamby and todangst.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Op!

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

When Rich needs a circus clown he'll be sure to call you. But don't hold your breath I don't think he is interested in becoming Jerry Springer.

It would make for good comedy, especially if people were allowed to telephone in.

― Giordano Bruno