Since Brian Sapient Is Intellectually Retarded [trollville]

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Since Brian Sapient Is Intellectually Retarded [trollville]

And keeps accessing my profile to change my signature link, I have challenged him on his blog website regarding dishonesty in theism.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Nice challenge. There's a

Nice challenge. There's a ton of dishonesty in theism!

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jabberwocky wrote: Nice

Jabberwocky wrote:

Its funny. He didn't mention any. He only stated that there was. I'm beginning to think willful ignorance is the prayer of the atheist. Keep repeating something until it comes true. In the feeble mind.

By the way. He better provide a substantial basis for his statement very quickly because I'm getting bored real fast here on this ghost town forum. Within 24 hours. He comes on late every evening to change my sig, so that gives him enough time.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Jabberwocky

The Theist wrote:

Jabberwocky wrote:

Its funny. He didn't mention any. He only stated that there was. I'm beginning to think willful ignorance is the prayer of the atheist. Keep repeating something until it comes true. In the feeble mind.

By the way. He better provide a substantial basis for his statement very quickly because I'm getting bored real fast here on this ghost town forum. Within 24 hours. He comes on late every evening to change my sig, so that gives him enough time.

Remember this bullshit the next time YOU change your avatar when called out on it's meaning. Ok Daystar, or is that David Henson?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I clicked on the link

I clicked on the link and your "challenge" did not look like much of a challenge to me. Just saying. 

Now, is this the part where you hurl a juvenile insult and then I hurl one back and then you post some quote from the "skeptic's bullshit bible" and then someone challenges that, and then you post some bullshit about the "original" translation and then someone else challenges that ? 

Is that a fair prediction of how this thread is supposed to work ? Or can we both save ourselves alot of bandwidth and tell each other to fuck off now ? You call the play, The Theist/ David Henson or whoever the fuck you are. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Now,

harleysportster wrote:
Now, is this the part where you hurl a juvenile insult and then I hurl one back and then you post some quote from the "skeptic's bullshit bible" and then someone challenges that, and then you post some bullshit about the "original" translation and then someone else challenges that ? 

Where is this?  I love debating Christians.  It make me feel warm and fuzzy.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Jabberwocky

The Theist wrote:

Jabberwocky wrote:

in other words, give the little twat his juice box right now, or he'll hold his breath till he turns purple.

could you please just do us all a favor and die of AIDS right now?  like seriously, your kind is fucking up the world.  if you weren't here, everything would be 100% better than it is now.  please, die.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Where is this?  I love debating Christians.  It make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Just having a bit of laugh on Monday morning. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Message deleted by The Theist

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:And keeps

The Theist wrote:

And keeps accessing my profile to change my signature link, I have challenged him on his blog website regarding dishonesty in theism.

Wahhhh.

I change your signature because I refuse to allow you to spam our site with your troll babble so that you can get a shitload of links to your site.  If you want to stay on this site, you can stay for now... without a link to your site.  I refuse to encourage you to write one liner posts all over the forum for a free ad.

The last time you were on this site you posted embedded copyrighted infringing youtube movies.  You did so because you stated you were trying to have our site shut down.  While it was you who was violating copyright law, your intent is clear.  You are not a valued member of this community, nor are you welcome.  If you are going to stay you are going to be my bitch, not the other way around.  Thanks for obliging so far.

Oh and I responded to your silly challenge.

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
tell em brian

yea seems  religious people are getting desperate that they will stop at nothing short of trying to get the site shut down or spamming or whatever they can think off.. i guess they got tired of pipe bombing abortion clinics and killing the doctors so they found another way to be a troll... love the site brian

Chris

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
;-)

Eye-wink