I has teh badge but no mailes.

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
I has teh badge but no mailes.

Where are my mails?  My Inbox is teh broken.  How comes I had teh badge and teh broken mails?

Tis makes no sense.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
. .

Sapient wrote:

Fixed.

And there you go.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
[Double post]

[Double post]

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder wrote:Where

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Where are my mails?  My Inbox is teh broken.  How comes I had teh badge and teh broken mails?

Tis makes no sense.

Who are expecting PMs from?

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Who

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Dun duh duh DUUUHHH!

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Misc. --

Watcher wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Dun duh duh DUUUHHH!

"If Furry had wanted for any small thing, A star in the sky or a bird on the wing .. "

:

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
She is expecting PMs from

She is expecting PMs from me, we are having an affair. Ok, maybe not. Just funning ya Furry.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
You telling us that Furry

You telling us that Furry want to swallow your sour cream rifle?

AHA!  Everyone let that image burn in your brain for a while!

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Tis makes no sense.

I had two PMs from way-back that I couldn't read.  But also, because this is such a great site for keeping up with the latest advances in Science, I figured I might as well throw Brian a few dollars a month.

Now if I can just get Brian to make a "Panentheist" badge ...

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are you sayin' CatHerder aint enough !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g[/youtube]

Link ::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g[/youtube]

Link ::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g

Heh.

There's an expression "Managing programmers is like herding cats."  My 'nym goes back to before that video every came out, back when I was first a team lead over a group of programmers.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Tis makes no sense.

I had two PMs from way-back that I couldn't read.  But also, because this is such a great site for keeping up with the latest advances in Science, I figured I might as well throw Brian a few dollars a month.

Thanks for the explanation. 

LOL...I thought your badge said "Atheist" but you're a theist!  So you're at theist supporting an atheist site! What gives??

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
 JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

LOL...I thought your badge said "Atheist" but you're a theist!  So you're at theist supporting an atheist site! What gives??

I am still not quite sure what the difference is between a Panentheist and a Pantheist. I could consult the god of google, but I guess I am too lazy. It's my day off and I am going for a ride. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Tis makes no sense.

I'm supporting people treating other people with respect and dignity.

That's what my religion says I'm supposed to do.  It's also what my religion says is more important than avoiding eating meat and dairy.  IN FACT, my religion says that it would be better if I violated all of the requirements of my religion if I'm incapable of treating people well.

You got a problem with a religion like that?

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:I am

harleysportster wrote:

I am still not quite sure what the difference is between a Panentheist and a Pantheist. I could consult the god of google, but I guess I am too lazy. It's my day off and I am going for a ride. 

A pantheist looks at a tree and says "That is god!".  Then looks at a rock and says "That is god!"

A panentheist looks at the entire Universe, and everything in it, and says "This is all a part of G-d".

That's the difference in two sentences.  And I'm sure someone will disagree ...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:You telling us

Watcher wrote:

You telling us that Furry want to swallow your sour cream rifle?

AHA!  Everyone let that image burn in your brain for a while!

Dude that was way out of line. You don't even know if sour cream is kosher.  I think I might just have to give up my title of king of innuendo. But, I think you burned more of an image in Furry's head than mine.

Sorry Furry, If I offer to pay for your therapy, will that help?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
FurryCatHerder

FurryCatHerder wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

FurryCatHerder wrote:

Tis makes no sense.

I'm supporting people treating other people with respect and dignity.

That's what my religion says I'm supposed to do.  It's also what my religion says is more important than avoiding eating meat and dairy.  IN FACT, my religion says that it would be better if I violated all of the requirements of my religion if I'm incapable of treating people well.

You got a problem with a religion like that?

All kidding aside Furry,

Yes I do have a problem with needing a label to do what humans have always done, both good and bad.

Tell me, why are you at a website if you thought we were all evil? You know we are not or you wouldn't be here. So we are living proof that holding a religious label is not a necessity to live life. So the only honest thing you can say about your label is "I like it".

I have a problem with humans thinking our behaviors, both good and bad, are the result of ANY fictional being, postulated in the past or even currently.

Our actions have always been a part of our common evolution. A label will not make you live forever. A label will not make you special. A label won't make you automatically good or bad.

Hitchens said it best, "Name me one good deed done, or good thing said, that a believer could do, that an atheist could not".

We have always been the same species and that is all we are in reality.