Jean has once again made it all about himself

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean has once again made it all about himself

So I start this blog about my health and its like I am in a hospital room. Everyone is expressing their well wishes and a egomaniac Christian comes in and makes it all about him. He is very good at doing that I must say. 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

FurryCatHerder
Theist
FurryCatHerder's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:  Jean

danatemporary wrote:

Jean why does your snarkiness and ultra-calvinistic leanings make this sound so damn misogynistic? When others from Theologically identical views on the roles of women in the church, don't?  I am starting to wonder, I noticed you never asked to be friends with me.

Probably because I at least believe in G-d.  If I can just change my mind and become a polytheist (I WANT MY F*CKING PANENTHEIST BADGE, DAMNIT), I'll be "saved" and Jean will get some extra Brownie Points in Heaven.

"Obviously I'm convinced of the existence of G-d. I'm equally convinced that Atheists who've led good lives will be in Olam HaBa going "How the heck did I wind up in this place?!?" while Christians who've treated people like dirt will be in some other place asking the exact same question."

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now I want Jean TO TELL us what he will earn ..

(No Subject)

:

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Jean's a satirist troll,

If Jean's a satirist troll, he has more patience than most people. He hasn't often received the attention a satirist troll would crave, which generally is enough to make them give up.

While not impossible, I think it far more likely that he truly believes. It is much harder for boredom to settle in when you're taking the discussion seriously.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:If Jean's a

Vastet wrote:
If Jean's a satirist troll, he has more patience than most people. He hasn't often received the attention a satirist troll would crave, which generally is enough to make them give up. While not impossible, I think it far more likely that he truly believes. It is much harder for boredom to settle in when you're taking the discussion seriously.

In the very short time I have been here, the quality of Jean's posts appears to be so low, that to make over a thousand of them while not believing would take way more patience, time, and effort than I am willing to attribute to Jean. He probably really thinks he's right, and does not have the intellect or clarity of mind to see otherwise.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
I'm reluctantly starting to agree

ThunderJones wrote:

Vastet wrote:
If Jean's a satirist troll, he has more patience than most people. He hasn't often received the attention a satirist troll would crave, which generally is enough to make them give up. While not impossible, I think it far more likely that he truly believes. It is much harder for boredom to settle in when you're taking the discussion seriously.

In the very short time I have been here, the quality of Jean's posts appears to be so low, that to make over a thousand of them while not believing would take way more patience, time, and effort than I am willing to attribute to Jean. He probably really thinks he's right, and does not have the intellect or clarity of mind to see otherwise.

Initially I thought he was a satirist, but his patience does indeed support your case.

It's a cryin' shame though as he was quite funny as a satirist.

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Furry,

lol, Since I know Hebrew and can understand context is where the meaning is derived, it is clear that there are 2 YahVeh's there. The Yahveh from heaven giving fire to the Yahveh on earth to direct towards Sodom.

While atheists worship self thus causing paganism to fall upon them since the self they relay is an animal, then logically they are their own animal they worship resulting in paganism. While pantheism is a type of paganism there is also panentheism which is just as pagan. Maybe you've heard of panentheism?

Actually I believe the Greek notes Him as a construction worker. And logicaly He is no longer dead. You will understand this empirically while you burn in hell.

Your pagan god that has a finite body (earth) and an infinite head? Again, would this not break his neck? Would not this entail an infinite amount of weight or is the Great Head you worship weightless?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

im going to be childish and say FUCK YOU JEAN (sticks tougne out)

Chris

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Revising (as in Revision) another set of untruths ..

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sapient,

While absolutes were not the direct discussion regarding the subject of love, it is ultimately the presuppositions of the

argument. And in that, I shot you. lol. You have no reality unless it is based on subjective societial "norms."

You're up early Sapient. What is it midnight in follywood? lol. This is a great site. I am still amazed I am not yet kicked off given how any atheists I have refuted over the years.

Any thought on making me a mod?

Bed for me, have a good morning my .. Sapient. Oh i know there are no absolutes, but believe me, when you wake up to cook breakfast and the stove metal rings on your stove and toaster turn orange/red, that means they're hot. Don't touch the Sapient. Protect your middle finger to rise up to authority..

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Revising  another set of untruths ..

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey

hey douchebag looks like your back on the troll thread eh?  what makes you think the forum would put up with your shit forever?  you losers are all the same, NO valid argument WHAT SO EVER and you keep regurgitating the same biblical nonsense the whole time.. it cracks me up that you think your so special that think your stupid little insults mean shit... you obviously have no life other than trolling so do yourself a favor and jump off a cliff

Chris

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello!

Wow, guesses of my ages. Ad Hominems developed of my psychosis since you are sore losers.

Dana, are you an atheist? I forgot.

Harley, you're just mad at me because I took you to school with X and his pain. You are a weak man. To simply convey my thinking in the theoretical you're happy, but in the practical tempers happen. And we are talking about my age? - you act like a kid.

I have applied consistent Christian applications. To say woe is me, jean is good for the world to see is just the echoes of your rear via the pain I've caused.

I'm sure if two finger Tony and i were to meet, we may most likely be friends. This other atheists who knows.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello!

Wow, guesses of my ages. Ad Hominems developed of my psychosis since you are sore losers.

Dana, are you an atheist? I forgot.

Harley, you're just mad at me because I took you to school with X and his pain. You are a weak man. To simply convey my thinking in the theoretical you're happy, but in the practical tempers happen. And we are talking about my age? - you act like a kid.

I have applied consistent Christian applications. To say woe is me, jean is good for the world to see is just the echoes of your rear via the pain I've caused.

I'm sure if two finger Tony and i were to meet, we may most likely be friends. This other atheists who knows.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Took me to school ? You ? That's highly unlikely. Remember, if you read the whole thread, I am the one that said that I did not give a flying fuck how old you are. Either way, your a fucking dipshit. And I sure in the hell would not be a friend of yours.

People like you are a sore on the ass of humanity. Seriously.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Harley

Hey,

I took you to school regarding X and his pain. Context, logically you are not good at this as an atheist, but I will help you.

Hey The Theist, Ellen G. White is in hell.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christian guy named Kevin dared all the atheists to see this:

Hi  Jean

Dana here.  I noticed some Christian guy named Kevin dared Atheists to read the following, I noticed he added on to one of the Threads about Whitney Houston. It is tacked on to one of your Threads. I have only seen half of this page he dares the site to read, I must say I am only a good half way through it though :

Luke 16:19-31
"Now there was a certain rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, gaily living in splendor every day. And a certain poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man's table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. Now it came about that the poor man died and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. And in Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried out and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue; for I am in agony in this flame.' But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, in order that those who wish to come over from here to you may not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.' And he said, 'Then I beg you, Father, that you send him to my father's house - for I have five brothers - that he may warn them, lest they also come to this place of torment.' But Abraham said, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them,' But he said, 'No, Father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent! But he said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead.'"

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey,

I took you to school regarding X and his pain. Context, logically you are not good at this as an atheist, but I will help you.

Hey The Theist, Ellen G. White is in hell.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
idiot

ya know what jean? im going to buy you a big wooden cross for your birthday, that way when you feel that we arent appreciating your dogmatic stupid egomanical bullshit you can nail yourself to it

Chris