Christians versus Cookies ( LOL)

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christians versus Cookies ( LOL)

( I could not read this whole article with a straight face. Bet that you can't either)

http://www.onthebox.us/2012/06/oreo-cookies-quit-shoving-it-down-our.html 

Oreo Cookies: Quit Shoving It Down Our Throats!

By Tony Miano  This image is featured on Oreo Cookies' official Facebook page. Along with posting the picture, the moderator of the Oreo Cookies page added the sentiment, "Proudly support love."

Here's the historic timeline for Oreo Cookies slogans:
1950: “Oh! Oh! Oreo!
1980: “For the Kid in All of Us.”
1982: “America’s Best Loved Cookie.”
1982: “The One and Only.”
1986: “Who’s the Kid with the Oreo Cookie?”
1990: “Oreo, the Original Twister.”
2004: “Milk’s Favorite Cookie.”
Sadly, Kraft Foods has decided to make Oreo the favorite cookie, not of the beloved liquid dairy product, but of late Harvey Milk and others engaged in the depravity of homosexuality (1 Corinthians 6:9-10) and those who applaud their sin (Romans 1:32).
After reading this comment, I just wanted to hurl my cookies. Josh Colletta, the man who wrote the comment on the Oreo Facebook page, is not a Christian. His words reveal the condition of his heart. And Jesus would agree.
And [Jesus] called the people to him and said to them, “Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.” Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter said to him, “Explain the parable to us.” And he said, “Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.” ~ Matthew 15:10-20
No genuine follower of Christ should ever support a movement, the foundation of which is built entirely upon the perverted sinfulness of mankind. And anyone professing to be a Christian that supports such blasphemous agendas is, in all likelihood, a false convert who is deceived, lost, and facing God's wrath and judgment, lest they repent and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I will be sending the link to this article to Mr. Colletta hoping he will do just that--repent and believe the gospel.

Christians--that is, Christians who actually open their mouths to share the gospel with unsaved people--are often accused by unbelievers of shoving their religion down people's throats. Sadly, some professing Christians have bought into the lie and will, from time to time, stop in front of an open-air preacher and say something like, "You know, this doesn't work. You shouldn't shove the Bible down people's throats."

Kraft Foods' efforts to force the Gay Agenda down the throats of their customers, with every bite of an Oreo cookie, drips with hypocrisy and irony, like milk dripping from a freshly dunked Oreo cookie.

When companies liked Kraft Foods, General Mills, JC Penney, Target, Starbucks, and others push the Gay Agenda on their customers, it is seen by the world as a positive act of tolerance. But when customers say "no" to efforts by companies to mainstream and normalize sinful and deviant behaviors like homosexuality, the customer is seen by these same companies, and by segments of society, as intolerant and forcing something down people's throats.

We live in a twisted world--twisted like an Oreo cookie in the hands of a child.Every day there seems to be another company, another corporate promotion to endorse some of the worst forms of depravity known to man--the homosexual lifestyle. And they will keep doing it. These companies will continue to listen to proponents of the Gay Agenda until doing so adversely affects their bottom line. So long as the quarterly earnings continue to increase, corporations will continue to placate and endorse every form of perversion and other forms of sin.

The time will come when every person will give an account, not only for what they have thought, said, and done; but also for what they endorsed.

Please read the following closely. Your very soul may depend on it.

When you die (and we will all die someday), you will stand before God and give an account for your life--every decision made, every action taken, every idea thought, every word spoken. He will judge each of us according to the perfect moral standard of His Law. If we have sinned against Him in any way (and all sin is against God)--if we have lied, stolen, looked with lust, taken His name in vain, hated another person, or coveted someone else's possessions; He will find us guilty of breaking His Law.

We also sin against God when we fashion a Jesus in our mind to suit ourselves--when we create a Jesus in our imagination with whom we are comfortable. This is called idolatry. It is idolatrous to change the character of Jesus Christ and make Him into Someone who turns a blind eye to sin or even applauds sin.

When you stand before God, if He finds you guilty of breaking His Law, He will punish your sin. And the punishment God has ascribed for sin is eternity in Hell. He must do what is right, because He is holy, righteous, and just.

I don't want that for you. I don't want that for Richard Dawkins and Dan Barker. I don't want that for the false converts filling pulpits around the world. I don't want that for anyone.

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift. In addition to being holy, righteous, and just; God is also, loving, merciful, and kind.

2,000 years ago, God the Father sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus was and is fully God and fully Man, yet without sin. Unlike you and me, He never once violated the Law of God in thought, word, or deed. He couldn't because He was and is God in the flesh--the sinless Lamb of God who came to take away the sins of the world.

Jesus lived the perfect life (a life pleasing to God the Father) that neither you nor I can live. About 33 years into His earthly existence, He voluntarily went to the cross. He suffered and died a horrific, bloody death to take upon Himself the punishment you and I rightly deserve for our sins against God. Three days later, He forever defeated sin and death when He rose from the grave. He is alive today, and He will return at a time of the Father's choosing.

What God commands of you is the same thing He commands of me and all people everywhere. He commands that we repent (turn from our sin and turn toward God); and, by faith alone, receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

You may have heard this (or something similar) in the past, maybe even in church. But it is not enough to nod your head in agreement and then believe in a Jesus whose character is different than the one, true Jesus of the Bible.

Like everyone else, you must come to Jesus Christ on His terms, not your own.

Please, repent of your sin and, by faith and by faith alone, receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, while He has given you time.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I think

I think I am going to start buying extra boxes of Oreo cookies.

Every time the churches try to ban something, be it Harry Potter, the Golden Compass or a box of cookies, I want to send buy the product just to piss the churches off.

I still do not know how these churches can continue to "claim" persecution, when they are ones doing all of the persecuting.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 When I read stuff like

When I read stuff like this it almost makes me feel sorry for people who are so petty they are upset by a cookie (or a movie, book etc.) You have to be really miserable with your own life to let this kind of stupid shit upset you. Then I realize these kinds of petty people are the ones who take the time to write laws, they are vastly amusing until they win elections, then they are downright scary. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: When I

Beyond Saving wrote:

When I read stuff like this it almost makes me feel sorry for people who are so petty they are upset by a cookie (or a movie, book etc.) You have to be really miserable with your own life to let this kind of stupid shit upset you. Then I realize these kinds of petty people are the ones who take the time to write laws, they are vastly amusing until they win elections, then they are downright scary. 

I totally agree with you there. 

I just don't see how these theists can honestly say with a straight face, that they are the ones that are being persecuted. 

But their politicians will play their rampant "victim" mentality to the hilt to get another intrusive law into office or to get elected. 

― Giordano Bruno

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lots of shoving down the

Lots of shoving down the throats and a white substance dripping from a freshly dipped object going on. Why if I didn't know better I would say a sexual deviant wrote that. No god-fearing preacher would dwell on such things. I mean can a get an amen?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Ooh er missus

ex-minister wrote:
Lots of shoving down the throats and a white substance dripping from a freshly dipped object going on. Why if I didn't know better I would say a sexual deviant wrote that. No god-fearing preacher would dwell on such things. I mean can a get an amen?

I'm having trouble typing as someone is forcing a Gay Agenda down my throat.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Lots of

ex-minister wrote:

Amen to that one ! 

We'll have to make sure that little children stay away from the candy and cookie aisle because everyone knows that homosexuality is contagious.

― Giordano Bruno

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Lots of

ex-minister wrote:

I's gives yeah an amen and another amen and a third man to gives yeah an oreo cookie the gay agenda can celebrate wit!!!! My's idea of an oreo cookie is two dark skin girls with lilly white me in betwixt, nah amen to that!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
So wrong but so funny

harleysportster wrote:

Amen to that one ! 

We'll have to make sure that little children stay away from the candy and cookie aisle because everyone knows that homosexuality is contagious.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Couldn't crack a smile. This

Couldn't crack a smile. This kind of thing just makes me sad. How much could be gained if all this energy were put into something productive?

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Amen to that one ! 

ROFLMAO Beyond. I almost sprayed soda all over the computer over that photo. 

― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Couldn't crack

Vastet wrote:
Couldn't crack a smile. This kind of thing just makes me sad. How much could be gained if all this energy were put into something productive?

When I first read it, I though it had to be some sort of satire. Then found out that it was really serious. 

I find it really hard to swallow ( no pun intended) that these people can actually get into this big of an uproar over this. Of course, it is no more ridiculous than the all out WAR over Harry Potter that STILL goes on. 

My cousin refuses to have any of those films in her house or in front of her children.Said she would punish them if she caught them reading the books or watching them. She got extremely pissed off at me when I told her that it was no different than any other fantasy films and harmless entertainment. I finally told her : "Just watch the damn film for christ's sake, your children will not be polluted by it."  But, to no avail. 

Sometimes I do not know who I have less patience with, the theists themselves for not allowing themselves to think outside of the box or their stupid leaders that push this type of ignorance to the masses. 

If a firm believer like I used to be could overcome the god meme, I think almost anyone could. 

― Giordano Bruno

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thought bubble .. ..

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Stephen Colbert said

Steven Colbert stated : 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 No word on whether Little

No word on whether Little Debbie is a lesbian but we know she sides with the devil

And is a fan of multiple creme pies

Add another snack to the christnut boycott list. 

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Then of course there is

Then of course there is snickers. While they ran back into the closet, I'm sure most of us remember this superbowl ad. 

And don't tell me those M & M guys aren't gay, I mean they "melt in your mouth" and walk around wearing nothing but brightly colored body paint along with a name that is similar to S & M, coincidence? I don't think so. 

Skittles? Taste the rainbow? And fruity? We know where they stand.

Is Chips Ahoy responsible for starting the gay pride movement? Puts a whole new spin on Ahoy!

The Pillsbury Dough Boy? The Elton John of the pastry world. 

Hershey's? I'll let you be the judge, do I even need to touch any of the possible double entendres?

I guess the big question is, are there any snack foods that are acceptable to christnuts? 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

I guess the big question is, are there any snack foods that are acceptable to christnuts? 

Yes, angel food cake.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I

Beyond Saving wrote:

ROFLMAO again. Well Beyond, I think you covered it all. Wonder what they are going to give all those little kids in Sunday school for snacks after the indoctrination classes ? 

After all, it sure is funny how those bible coloring books and cartoons tend to leave out all the horribly grisly stories in the bible. Maybe they should start teaching those. Kids might not feel like snacks after that. 

If they want to put graphic pictures on cigarette packs, they might as well put graphic pictures on the front cover of all those "children bible books". It is the mental health of young children that is at stake here after all. They need to know, reading the bible can be hazardous to your mental health. 

I'd far rather have my nieces and nephews eating oreos and watching Harry Potter in their spare time than being indoctrinated into a world where an all knowing father figure is going to turn his back on you and an evil pitchforked figure is going to torture you for all eternity. 

― Giordano Bruno

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Beyond

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Yes, angel food cake.

2 Corinthians 11:14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

A cake with a hole in the center? Have you ever seen American Pie? It is simply satan disguising to trick innocent christnuts. Protect your children, keep them away from the dishonest angel food cake!