Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ridiculous. Almost anyone

Ridiculous. Almost anyone who ever worked as a cleaner or security officer can tell you it's the womens bathroom which is the unhygenic mess, not the mens.

Besides, urine is sterile. It's cleaner than the bottom of your shoe.

Bunch of idiots with too much time and not enough brains.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Ridiculous.

Vastet wrote:
Ridiculous. Almost anyone who ever worked as a cleaner or security officer can tell you it's the womens bathroom which is the unhygenic mess, not the mens.

I agree.  Back in my twenties I worked maintenance in an apartment complex.  When I entered the apartments where all the tenants were female their bathrooms were absolutely disgusting.  I hope their boy friends had good immune systems.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
Vastet wrote:

I agree.  Back in my twenties I worked maintenance in an apartment complex.  When I entered the apartments where all the tenants were female their bathrooms were absolutely disgusting.  I hope their boy friends had good immune systems.

It is really incredible the games women play among themselves -- but always out of the direct sight of men.

The restrooms? Women will clean up after men but not after other women. They will work very hard to appear to be immaculately clean to men but piss on other women in some cases almost literally.

Culturally women in the west are barely a half century out of the kitchen and still not all that happy with it. Before this time women were only out of their homes to socialize with women they knew as neighbors and such. There is next to no female culture where women socialize with strangers. There is no female culture to deal with female strangers.

Consider the old adage on suicide, men are messy, women are clean because women think about who has to clean up. They will not leave a mess for their men but will for other women who are nothing but competition in the children, kitchen, church (Kinder, Kuchen, Kirche) environment in which women do have a safe and established culture.

One hopes that women will eventually adapt to the freedom of the last half century or so and in doing so will mature into independence instead of constantly playing the old roles and petty attitudes that developed in pre-modern times.

Before the feminists come down on me consider the following. From the beginning women have been demanding men give them things. How very like a woman.

You want to know what pissed off Ayn Rand? That which is given can be taken away. Wanting to be given things is so very sexual. Go to Racoon City and see the kind of woman men would love to find.

Women are still a long way from adapting to equality and the pill. There is no way of knowing how it will play out but either Bonobo in spirit or back to housewife are both possibilities.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
How are they going to

How are they going to enforce this law ? 

Is there going to be a bathroom monitor to watch men piss ? 

What about people that piss outside ? 

Would someone that works in construction and takes a piss behind a tree or something get arrested ? 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've also worked maintenance

I've also worked maintenance and construction in a very large, expensive apt community.  Many Indians came to work at nearby Caterpillar.  I was the supervisor so they always came to me for everything and I got to know some of them quite well.

There were many problems/defects that only the Indians seemed to have.  It didn't take long to figure out that it was because of the bizarre and usually stupid shit they would do.

For instance, they would always have loose or broken toilet seats.  I came to find out that the women would stand up on the seat and then squat down to piss. 

WE had to start charging them for regular seat replacement and many other things. They would do the most fucked up shit you wouldn't believe.

The drywall around the tubs and everywhere near the floor was always getting destroyed from moisture. Again, only in the Indian apts. Came to find out they fill the tub half full and do their laundry in it by stomping around on it. Note: every apt came with a laundry room complete with washer and dryer.

I could fill this page with silly shit they would do.

I'm not saying they were bad people, but most of their customs are just plain goofy.

And the husband/wife relationship- I never could figure that shit out.

Women are pampered,subservient, and demanding all at the same time.  You'd never see them stray tho.  Not with whitey anyway. 

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:I've also

tonyjeffers wrote:

I've also worked maintenance and construction in a very large, expensive apt community.  Many Indians came to work at nearby Caterpillar.  I was the supervisor so they always came to me for everything and I got to know some of them quite well.

There were many problems/defects that only the Indians seemed to have.  It didn't take long to figure out that it was because of the bizarre and usually stupid shit they would do.

For instance, they would always have loose or broken toilet seats.  I came to find out that the women would stand up on the seat and then squat down to piss. 

WE had to start charging them for regular seat replacement and many other things. They would do the most fucked up shit you wouldn't believe.

The drywall around the tubs and everywhere near the floor was always getting destroyed from moisture. Again, only in the Indian apts. Came to find out they fill the tub half full and do their laundry in it by stomping around on it. Note: every apt came with a laundry room complete with washer and dryer.

I could fill this page with silly shit they would do.

I'm not saying they were bad people, but most of their customs are just plain goofy.

And the husband/wife relationship- I never could figure that shit out.

Women are pampered,subservient, and demanding all at the same time.  You'd never see them stray tho.  Not with whitey anyway. 

Interesting insights.  I knew about the Third World females squat to pee procedures even with a modern toilet.  I think it's prevalent even through the countries of South East Asia.  A girl I used to work with told me about walking into a restroom and finding a Cambodian females squating above the toilet.

Interesting side note, I live in Texas where the latest newcomers are Hispanics ( primarily from Mexico ) and when they take a dump they don't flush the soiled toilet paper down the commode.  They keep a small trash can in the stall and they dispose of it that way where it's still exposed and right by you.  Stupid !

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Ridiculous.

Vastet wrote:
Ridiculous. Almost anyone who ever worked as a cleaner or security officer can tell you it's the womens bathroom which is the unhygenic mess, not the mens. Besides, urine is sterile. It's cleaner than the bottom of your shoe. Bunch of idiots with too much time and not enough brains.

It isn't what it is coming out of your body, but like anything you leave behind, such as sweat or any body fluid, when left on any surface it becomes a petri dish. Toilets aren't unsanitary because of what we put in them, they are unsanitary because of the breading ground any surface can become.

You are more likely to pick up a bug touching a door knob or kitchen counter top than sitting bare assed on a toilet. Now, having said that, when I use public toilets I always soap them down and wipe them off with paper towels and then wash my hands both before I do it and after I finish.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just put layers of toilet

Just put layers of toilet paper on the seat and save yourself some time. Sticking out tongue

And I stand by my belief that this proposed law would have absolutely no positive impact on the hygiene of an average mens bathroom.

It'll just make companies devote more space to bathrooms without a valid reason.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Not unusual

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Interesting side note, I live in Texas where the latest newcomers are Hispanics ( primarily from Mexico ) and when they take a dump they don't flush the soiled toilet paper down the commode.  They keep a small trash can in the stall and they dispose of it that way where it's still exposed and right by you.  Stupid !

It is common around the world for the same reason:

http://www.yucatanliving.com/yucatan-survivor/mexican-fosa-septica.htm

They'll get used to modern plumbing eventually.

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
This type of thing (OP) is

This type of thing (OP) is just a way for the party in question to be control-freaks. If they managed to pass a law this stupid they would get confidence to pass some of their real agenda. Worm their policies in. Slow slippery slope.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

Teralek
Teralek's picture
User is offlineOffline
This will never pass. It's

This will never pass. It's just naive idea from secondary party...

However... the reasons why they want this, like drops on the stall and bladder better empty sounds logical. About women toilets being dirtier that's a whole other problem. True that urine is mostly sterile but there's always the smell... public men's toilets always stinks... 

We are not culturally ready for this that's why it doesn't make sense for the men in this forum. And of course it's not practical.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Opie,I pee standing up

Hi Opie,

I pee standing up facing the Kaaba in Mecca since they are all infidels.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ThunderJones
atheist
ThunderJones's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Opie,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Now that doesn't even make sense. How does your toilet always catch your piss then? You are very unsanitary.

Secularist, Atheist, Skeptic, Freethinker

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
The toilet chrisis.  We've

The toilet chrisis.  We've made this a big sewer ball orbiting a star. literally. I've watched clips of this but found the whole thing here. The first 7-8 minutes is a good preview. I wouldn't go to India to escape a Zombie Nazi Apocalypse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9CLuJfe5ac

According the U.S. State Department, the World Health Organization, and UNICEF, the world's greatest infectious killer is not malaria, AIDS, or TB, but poop. An estimated 2.6 billion people, about 40% of the world's population, including 1 billion children, have no access to toilets of any kind and must practice open defecation. The result is a continual pandemic of intestinal afflictions that kill 2 million people a year.

Everybody always talks about what aliens would do if they made it here and why would they just pop in and leave without making their presence widely known. If they've already been here, I'm sure they just said WTF and took off.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ThunderJones wrote:Jean

ThunderJones wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Opie,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Now that doesn't even make sense. How does your toilet always catch your piss then? You are very unsanitary.

But Jean is a one of God's elect, remember ?   .....he pees Holy Water. 

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
You ain't seen shit until

You ain't seen shit until you have been in an unmaintained broken third world toilet. The worst I have seen was at a school in rural Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. The Toilet was the only concrete structure the school had and served both male and female, classrooms were falling down mud huts. I traveled there as part of a charity mission to aid the school in improving its facilities. There was no water for the toilet, some piping had broken. The bowl already more than a few turds in it, lets use the floor from now on seemed to be the attitude when they got too disgusted with the toilet. No point in peeing in the toilet if there is no water, the floor is just as good. Not to mention part of the roof was caved in. All the windows smashed inward so there was a ton of glass on the floor as well. So the entire room was a shit and piss cover mess littered with glass and debree from the roof. The place was so discusting we just said fuck it this is the governments responsibility and we are not equipped for this shit, it is a public school after all (update, it was fixed within a couple months). We just helped them dig a proper long drop as a temporary solution and moved onto the rest of the school. Then again at least they had the sense not spread cholera and use the river instead. So that is something I guess.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Islamic toilet rules

http://www.samharris.org/forum/viewthread/16499/

13. Pee sitting down. Whoever pees standing up will go straight to hell when they die. (Muhammad’s nine year old wife, Aisha, swore he was a sit-down pee-er.)
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) says that, ‘Whosoever says that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) would stand up and urinate do not believe them, he would urinate but sitting down ... One of the reasons of the punishment in the grave is because of urinating standing up, Islam has given us a method to follow not only will you relieve yourself but you will be rewarded too.

Jean is in big trouble:

7. Point your face in some other direction besides Mecca while pooping or peeing—but for God’s sake don’t point your butt or penis in that direction either. (If your toilet at home is facing Mecca, you’re up shit creek, so to speak. If you’re a good Muslim, you’ll remodel the bathroom so the toilet faces New York, Rome, or Salt Lake City instead.)
Facing or keeping the back towards the Qibla whilst going to the toilet is forbidden. We should take care of this at all times. If the toilet is facing the Qibla in your home then try and sacrifice some money and have it changed as you will be sinning every time you use the toilet. (1)
“Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to defecate!” Salmaan said: “Yes, he forbade us to face the qiblah when urinating or defecating…” (2)
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When any one of you sits down to answer the call of nature, he should not face the qiblah or turn his back towards it.”