Christian Says They Have to Discriminate Against Gays

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Christian Says They Have to Discriminate Against Gays

If Christians don't discriminate against gays, then Christians will be discriminated against. Gays the new boogie man. When will this world be safe for Christians? When? Oh When? Lawd?

There is some fierce logic. My brain hurts.

Remember all those times when Jesus told the Roman politicians of his day to persecute the gays, atheist, non-believers? Was that the time Jesus had short hair and a little tramp (aka toothbrush) mustache?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Logic??????????

What a great christian. We have to descriminate and we get to choose who everybody else descriminates against. Pure christian logic.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Pagan

Hi,

We absolutely have the constitutoinal right to discriminate against faggots, especially if they are working for a Christian organization since that violates the rules of the organization.

And they are highly disgusting and may have aids. I personally wish not to have sperm on the ceiling.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3)

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
To add a bit of flesh to this discussion....

The Australian Christian Lobby has been criticised for its relentless campaigning on gay issues by other members of the Christian community after data revealed the group raised LGBT issues almost five times more than any other issue. Jacob Holman, a volunteer for Melbourne christian radio station Joy 94.9, this week collated the data from six months of ACL press releases and the media mentions they post on their website to find they had spoken out against issues affecting Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders 122 times and human trafficking only 25 times.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/christian-lobby-analysis-reveals-strong-gay-focus-20120608-2017g.html

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
It is a bugger to get off

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I personally wish not to have sperm on the ceiling.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3)

I think you'll find that if you put a big funnel over your head, the drips will trickle down for easier access.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

We absolutely have the constitutoinal right to discriminate against faggots, especially if they are working for a Christian organization since that violates the rules of the organization.

And they are highly disgusting and may have aids. I personally wish not to have sperm on the ceiling.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3)

Tell us why Jesus really was NOT doin the dirty with a certain young man in only a loincloth. What is the excuse of the hour?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi,We

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3)

Methinks thoust do protest too much.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi,We

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3)

Said the homophobic jackass posting at a website that HAS NOT banned him.

Now I do agree with some sorts of discrimination, like I don't think a strip club that advertises female strippers should not be forced to hire a fat guy. But the difference is that a strip joint doesn't receive government money to support charity. And I also don't think a church should be forced to hire an atheist as it's preacher, that would be like this site being forced to have a dip shit like you to be a mod.

So if you want government money don't discriminate, but to claim your rights to be a bigoted jackass are being violated because you cant get money to spread your bigotry, is as absurd as when you hid behind your god claim like a gang minion coward and used Japan's tsunami, not as a threat to them to find god, but a third party hostage to bully America to kiss your god's ass. Or did you forget that one?

You have talked to "faggots" here. If you went to public high school you probably were in a locker room with a naked "faggot" who was in the closet. You most likely have extended family and co workers who are "faggots"

And you know what those "faggots" owe you? Nothing but a "fuck you".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog