Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline

Scriptures, and other myth’s, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

His motive must be for the good of women. Somehow!
After all, sanctity of the family is one of the main points of morality.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need man’s dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?
What would real women demand?
Do men and women have what it takes to be free?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king’s first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king’s duty is to raise woman’s position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Women. Be good queens and demand what is yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMBUoxLOmA

Regards
DL

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  My girl friend carries a

My girl friend carries a hand gun ( legally ) so no, it's not good for me to try and rule over her....

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
My girl friend carries a

My girl friend carries a vagina ( legally ) so no, it's not good for me to try and rule over her....

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:My girl friend

EXC wrote:

My girl friend carries a vagina...

Have you had a girlfriend who didn't ?

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Legal ones?  Yeah, I've had

Legal ones?  Yeah, I've had a few that carried an illegal one.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Greatest I am wrote:

If she lets him.

Women should be kind towards men and come to treat them as equals.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have no problem

I have no problem with equality among the sexes. But, I do have a problem with some of these extremist, feminist types that want any form of sexuality banned. They are as bad as the religious fanatics if you ask me.  A couple of years ago, I was in this coffee shop where allot of college students hang out (normally not my type of place), but anyway, I held the door open for this woman as I was leaving and got an earful of this  weird, psychotic rant about male chauvinism. I felt like slamming the door in her face, but rather, I just shook my head like she was an idiot and walked away.  Hell, I always hold the door open for people, man or woman, doesn't have a damned thing to do with sex. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

harleysportster wrote:
I have no problem with equality among the sexes. But, I do have a problem with some of these extremist, feminist types that want any form of sexuality banned. They are as bad as the religious fanatics if you ask me.  A couple of years ago, I was in this coffee shop where allot of college students hang out (normally not my type of place), but anyway, I held the door open for this woman as I was leaving and got an earful of this  weird, psychotic rant about male chauvinism. I felt like slamming the door in her face, but rather, I just shook my head like she was an idiot and walked away.  Hell, I always hold the door open for people, man or woman, doesn't have a damned thing to do with sex. 

And we have a sissified society. Mommy says be careful, wear your seat belt, don't smoke, watch your weight with the force of law presently behind or getting behind those and many more. Cars have to be so safe they have run out of room for more air bags.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:And we

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

And we have a sissified society. Mommy says be careful, wear your seat belt, don't smoke, watch your weight with the force of law presently behind or getting behind those and many more. Cars have to be so safe they have run out of room for more air bags.

I think it's odd that I can be in a huge redneck truck with 10 airbags ready to deploy all around me at the slightest bump on my fender but I'll get a ticket if I don't wear a seatbelt.  OOOOOR...I can drive a motorcycle screaming down the freeway at 70 mph wearing no helmet (you don't have to wear one in texas if you are over 21), shorts,  tennis shoes, and no shirt and not have to worry about a ticket at all.

W...T...F?

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
It is interesting that even

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

EXC wrote:

No just some women carry a big stick, some a big carrot.

It is interesting that even with all the treating women as subservient to men in the bible, most Christian churches appeal way more to women than men.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:Greatest

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

If she lets him.

Women should be kind towards men and come to treat them as equals.

If women lower their standards, then yes, women will see men as their equals.

IMOV of course.

Regards

DL

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote: I

harleysportster wrote:

I understand your frustration but it does have a bit to do with sex.

Ask any woman who still believes in chivalry and or good manners.

You are right that we should all learn to shun or educate those who do not know of good manners.

Regards

DL

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:ProzacDeathWish

EXC wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

EXC wrote:

No just some women carry a big stick, some a big carrot.

It is interesting that even with all the treating women as subservient to men in the bible, most Christian churches appeal way more to women than men.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Regards

DL

Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old sexist saying....

Don't fuck with the women...
They control half the money

and ALL the pussy.

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Louis_Cypher wrote: Don't

Louis_Cypher wrote:

and ALL the pussy.

LC >;-}>

Don't forget the boobs.  I love the boobs.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Louis_Cypher

Watcher wrote:

Louis_Cypher wrote:

and ALL the pussy.

LC >;-}>

Don't forget the boobs.  I love the boobs.

Hehehe. I have to totally agree. The extremist feminists would probably be wanting to lynch all of us about right now. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Greatest I am

Greatest I am wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

I understand your frustration but it does have a bit to do with sex.

Ask any woman who still believes in chivalry and or good manners.

You are right that we should all learn to shun or educate those who do not know of good manners.

Regards

DL

I agree about the good manners, but I am sure that you know the types that I am talking about. They want all lingerie ads taken out and act like a Victoria's secret magazine is some sort of sex trade. Although I fault religion for a whole lot of this convoluted thinking about women and sexuality, these fanatic feminists seem no better. 

Yes there are elements of sexism in our society that I find rather stupid. For instance, if a man brags about how many women he has slept with, he gets a high five and is told he is a player. 

If a woman were to brag about how many men she had slept with, other men/women would be calling her a slut.  I think that is a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. 

Truth to be told, if a dude has to brag about how many girls he has slept with, he is probably full of shit. 

Kinda like the local biker bars that I frequent. It doesn't take more than a few beers to tell the chest-thumping, wannabe badasses, from the real deal types. Generally, too much chest thumping and bragging can result in someone getting their ass handed to them, if they get too obnoxious. The real deal types are generally pretty polite and respectful, until you step on their toes or mess with them.

― Giordano Bruno

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Kinda

harleysportster wrote:

Kinda like the local biker bars that I frequent. It doesn't take more than a few beers to tell the chest-thumping, wannabe badasses, from the real deal types. Generally, too much chest thumping and bragging can result in someone getting their ass handed to them, if they get too obnoxious. The real deal types are generally pretty polite and respectful, until you step on their toes or mess with them.

Reminds me of "Roy" a master electrician I used to work with down here in Texas.  Total outlaw biker type dude, called me "brother" a lot which I took as a compliment, even invited me to their club house.  He was an interesting dude to be around.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello OP

OP,

This is an example of why I believe those who teach Scripture should have a license. They have very little education regarding anything, let alone the Scriptures

Scripture speaks of a man and woman being equal but a man is to rule over her. What we have here is the economical sense and the ontological sense.

Ontology (being) of a man and woman are equal, thus the Bible is also for equality since God designed it that way. It is also noted that a man is to sumbit to a woman in humbleness. However, God has set up the man to lead her spiritually. He guildes and protects her while the woman is the helper of the man.

Economical (rank) simply means that the man is the leader and is to lead as Christ led the church.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: This is

Jean Chauvin wrote:

This is an example of why I believe those who teach Scripture should...blah blah

Thanks for sharing.  Your insights are truly valued here.

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:OP,This

Jean Chauvin wrote:

OP,

This is an example of why I believe those who teach Scripture should have a license. They have very little education regarding anything, let alone the Scriptures

Scripture speaks of a man and woman being equal but a man is to rule over her. What we have here is the economical sense and the ontological sense.

Ontology (being) of a man and woman are equal, thus the Bible is also for equality since God designed it that way. It is also noted that a man is to sumbit to a woman in humbleness. However, God has set up the man to lead her spiritually. He guildes and protects her while the woman is the helper of the man.

Economical (rank) simply means that the man is the leader and is to lead as Christ led the church.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

As you can see by the deadbeat dad stats, Christian men are certainly not doing their part. They follow your God's ways in that he abandoned his own son. You know, the one he had needlessly murdered. Do you think a religion based on human sacrifice is a moral one?

Regards

DL

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Greatest I am wrote: As you

Greatest I am wrote:

As you can see by the deadbeat dad stats, Christian men are certainly not doing their part. They follow your God's ways in that he abandoned his own son. You know, the one he had needlessly murdered. Do you think a religion based on human sacrifice is a moral one?

Regards

DL

A bit off topic here, but I never understood why someone had to allow their son to be murdered in order to forgive people. Couldn't he just wave his magic wand and do it ? 

And exactly what is it he is forgiving of ? 

― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Greatest

Hi Greatest,

We are talking about man and woman, not the Father and His Son. Also, what does dead beat father mean? Your emotionals

need clarification, they make no sense.

Before I answer the question about the death of Christ, It should be pointed out that those not trained in logic rabbit trail.

This happens among the cults and agnostics that claim to be atheists alike.

Instead of responding to the subject, they rabbit trail since they

cannot explain away the logical propositions against their emotional reactions.

They do this often without knowing just as the OP (Greatest) just did above.

Regarding your rabbit trail, here is the answer.

Jesus Christ had to die because of the love of His own. Due to the sin of Adam and the degradation of

man as the Image of God, all was destined to hades/hell. Thus, Jesus Christ lived a perfect righteous life

in order to mediate for man in the afterlife (I Timothy 2:5). Note, Paul says the Man Christ Jesus. Thus Jesus Christ

the man died for our sins, God did not die.

When we are before the Father, the Father sees the righteousness of Christ instead of the our sins since Christ is in us

and we are in Christ. This is what is meant when we say that we are righteous positionally. We are positioned in Christ

and thus righteous in Christ and alotted eternal life. This is anti-thetical to self-righteousness. Christians by definition logically cannot be self-rightous since this is a contradiction, but only righteous in Christ positionally.

Those who do not have trust in the death , burial, and resurrection of Christ, will be judged within themselves and God the Father

will see theim for who they are and will be issued the due punishment.

The Father allowed Jesus, His Son to die in order for His Children to be rescued from the punishment of their sin.

The sin(s) you are committing, are being stored up until that day when you will have to bear the consequence for them

before the Father, on your own without the mediation of Christ.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

Regards

DL

A bit off topic here, but I never understood why someone had to allow their son to be murdered in order to forgive people. Couldn't he just wave his magic wand and do it ? 

And exactly what is it he is forgiving of ? 

It may be for himself for creating us the way he wanted us to be.

And yes, only an insane God would have his son murdered without a real reason to do so.

Regards

DL

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Greatest,

We are talking about man and woman, not the Father and His Son. Also, what does dead beat father mean? Your emotionals

need clarification, they make no sense.

Before I answer the question about the death of Christ, It should be pointed out that those not trained in logic rabbit trail.

This happens among the cults and agnostics that claim to be atheists alike.

Instead of responding to the subject, they rabbit trail since they

cannot explain away the logical propositions against their emotional reactions.

They do this often without knowing just as the OP (Greatest) just did above.

Regarding your rabbit trail, here is the answer.

Jesus Christ had to die because of the love of His own. Due to the sin of Adam and the degradation of

man as the Image of God, all was destined to hades/hell. Thus, Jesus Christ lived a perfect righteous life

in order to mediate for man in the afterlife (I Timothy 2:5). Note, Paul says the Man Christ Jesus. Thus Jesus Christ

the man died for our sins, God did not die.

When we are before the Father, the Father sees the righteousness of Christ instead of the our sins since Christ is in us

and we are in Christ. This is what is meant when we say that we are righteous positionally. We are positioned in Christ

and thus righteous in Christ and alotted eternal life. This is anti-thetical to self-righteousness. Christians by definition logically cannot be self-rightous since this is a contradiction, but only righteous in Christ positionally.

Those who do not have trust in the death , burial, and resurrection of Christ, will be judged within themselves and God the Father

will see theim for who they are and will be issued the due punishment.

The Father allowed Jesus, His Son to die in order for His Children to be rescued from the punishment of their sin.

The sin(s) you are committing, are being stored up until that day when you will have to bear the consequence for them

before the Father, on your own without the mediation of Christ.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg&feature=related

Regards
DL

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Greatest

Greatest,

Another rabbit trail. I don't typically go along with this rabbit trail, typically I isolate a subject but I'm making an exception

today, I don't know why.

It was God's plan? What do you mean by plan? God knew this would happen because He is omniscienct. So,

what's the problem?

Why did he make this soltuion for sin? lol, For the purpose of demonstration via His mercy and justice.

Only an insane God would do this? According to what standard? You don't even know if you have teeth

and your standard is subjective. This is an emotional ad hominem. lol.

No, the cornerstone of Chrisitanity is Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:20). It actually says that Jesus is the corner stone there.

Christianity doesn't deny ontological equality. lol. He says men and woman are equal in that sense.

1) You have rabbit trailed

2) You have used a subjective standard via your emotions

3) You have mis-represented Scripture regarding the equality of woman

Next time you post, check your emotions at the door.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

As my alter ego, the Iron Webmaster once observed ...

The most dangerous species ever to walk the earth is a killer ape. And half of them are female.

www.ussliberty.org

Greatest I am
Greatest I am's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: It was

Jean Chauvin wrote:

It was God's plan? What do you mean by plan? God knew this would happen because He is omniscienct. So,

what's the problem?

Why did he make this soltuion for sin? lol, For the purpose of demonstration via His mercy and justice.

Only an insane God would do this? According to what standard? 

No, the cornerstone of Chrisitanity is Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:20). It actually says that Jesus is the corner stone there.

Are you not familiar with God's great plan? Oh my. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMXoPhgTkuY&feature=player_embedded I use my standard of insanity. What would you brand a God with a pocket full of miracles who can forgive in whatever way he wants yet will decide that only his son's murder will do the trick? Yes. Jesus is the cornerstone. Not for what he said but for the so called sacrifice to God. That is why Christianity is immoral. It relies on human sacrifice. BTW. I ignore personal B S so you can drop it if you wish to chat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related Regards DL