For araujo

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
For araujo

OK araujo, this is mainly for you to start, but I'm sure Jean will be happy to give you some guidance should you need it. 

You claim to have all the answers and have it very clear in your head how the whole scenario of how things are going to play out. You also seem to think that we all must be blind and dumb not to see how simple it has all been spelled out for us. So why not enlighten us instead of just writing us all off as morons. Would you mind spelling it all out for us in plain English the whole end time, judgement day, heaven and hell scenario?

No need to make it too fancy, just something us morons can understand.  Start with our present existence and end with God's final reign of a new heaven and new earth .  Be sure not to leave anyone out like the 144,000 and those who may or may not be already in heaven or hell, all the people who have long been dead etc. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP to make it easy for us to follow.

I'm not just being an ass here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been confused by the whole story, even if we have read the whole bible 200 times over.  IF you believe in this so whole-heartedly, I would think it would be worth a few moments of your time.

Please just pretend we all are new to these ideas and are of a simple high-school education. It should go something like this and I cannot stress how important it is to NUMBER EACH STEP :

(this is NOT a set order of course-just a sample of events as I thought of them)

1. Here we are now (we have those who have been presented with the gospel and those who never got the chance to hear about Jesus)

2. The false messiah will come

3. Jesus will return

4. All those who are dead will re-materialize

5. Satan reigns for 1,000 years

6. everyone will stand before the Lord one by one to be judged

7. those who are already in heaven or hell will ???? and the 144,000 will ?????  and the rest of the Jews will ?????

8. all non-believers will be cast into a lake of fire along with everyone from every other religion

9. You and all the REAL christians will be (where ??) forever with God.

You get my drift. This should be easy for you. I would really appreciate it and I'm sure it will start some good conversations. And PLEASE NUMBER EACH STEP!!!!

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I think you have to redo the post

danatemporary wrote:

Old Seer wrote:
    The only reason there's theologians is because they haven't got it right. Everyone one has become victims of terminology. Control of the masses partially is done by skewing words.  [In their] Controlling the meaning of words..

Purification AND NT Offering(s) :

You once said to GodsUseForAMosquito .. "I'm only answering someone's questions as to how the book is interpreted"' What do you make of this part of the book ? Just curious what you think of these partial passages - fore you say you have an understanding of the Christian book. Seems to contextually indicate this . . .

Purification :: Hebrews 9:22b .."without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin"

Gospel of John 1 - The next day John the Baptist *saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the World"

2 Corinthians 5 - For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Jesus we might become the righteousness of God.

Romans 6    How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness .. For we have been united together in the likeness of His death,. Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness; ..And have become slaves to righteousness. Cross-reference 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I've got HTML stuff all over. I can't sort out much. I think I have this in the right palce.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry for all the HTML

So you are telling me you aren't even able to address this thematically. Is that correct ? 

Why not give it a try, all I could do is number it for you, that is all I could do. There are spaces between the lines. Oh, And before you ask me that question and before you try to figure out the HTML stuff; try line by line, K?

1.)  Hebrews 9:22b .."without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin"

2.) Gospel of John 1 - The next day John the Baptist *saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the World" 

3.)2 Corinthians 5 - For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Jesus we might become the righteousness of God.

And,

4.) Romans 6    How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness .. For we have been united together in the likeness of His death,. Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness; ..And have become slaves to righteousness. Cross-reference 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
There we go. greatish.

danatemporary wrote:

So you are telling me you aren't even able to address this thematically. Is that correct ? 

Why not give it a try, all I could do is number it for you, that is all I could do. There are spaces between the lines. Oh, And before you ask me that question and before you try to figure out the HTML stuff; try line by line, K?

1.)  Hebrews 9:22b .."without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin"

2.) Gospel of John 1 - The next day John the Baptist *saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the World" 

3.)2 Corinthians 5 - For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Jesus we might become the righteousness of God.

And,

4.) Romans 6    How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness .. For we have been united together in the likeness of His death,. Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness; ..And have become slaves to righteousness. Cross-reference 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

1- this one has always baffled me. I cannot understand why anyone has to die to straighten up this mess -----except.

One aspect of Christianity is resurrection and immortality. In order to prove the prospect someone needs to die to be resurrected. It's beyond me why blood running all over the ground profits anything---other then, in the old days they killed the messenger of bad news---and the civil authorities had to be proven to be the fault. Understand now. It was civil government not the people that did the deed. Power players are very keen on detecting an enemy, they never miss it. They are high on an ego trip of being followed. Prove/show them wrong and they can't stand shit on their faces---right. I'm expecting the FBI to here here as soon as the prez gets wind. But Alpha Smurf is watching and will be taking names. They've already got a few. So, apparently JC had to place himself in harms way (and intentionally) to show the masses what is going on here. You can't be adverse to the power players without getting killed. He didn't require the killing-the government did. Remission of sin---sin is a condition of lowering. That means that animal is sin and man isn't. sinning is nothing more then lowering one's self into an animal state of being. IE- one does that by lording it over others, among other things. The existing world holds animal social values above the human, which in case, the higher one goes into the animal state (power acquisition) the more one goes into the inhumane/animal state---which is actually the opposite of Human, which also means -the lower one becomes. One can even be reptilian (Hitler). But yet Hitler to his people was held in a high state and human. It's reversed application. That's why there are Olympic games, the animal is honored above the human. Again-reversed application, Animal success is construed as human. In other words, Alpha Smurf says-your whole world is bass ackwards.

2- OK, but it ends up only "you" can take away your sins. JC is the entity within that is human. He is only the prerequisite to do that. Understand him and you understand yourself. Not a single soul on planet earth is any spiritually different made then he. He has the animal and the human just like everyone. ONLY- he says---Be humane, not Inhumane toward one another. The inhumane is one world and the humane is another---each must choose, bar none. Once you know this you have no choice but to decide "which way" to be. Which God will you be. From now on Dana, you have no choice but to choose.

3- He was sinless. He wasn't controlled outside his own person. Sin is also guilt---he had no guilt. he can be whatever he wants to be. Good and Evil aren,t wrong, if they are then the universe is wrong and the universe cannot be wrong. Right and wrong are created by people, and normally those people are the ones that govern. If good can come from evil how can evil be wrong. That which emminates from evil cannot be wrong, if so, good and evil could not exist, and in turn the universe could not exist. Good and evil are recognised by us---to weigh harm or help. The good and evil we need to be concerned about is that which affects us. But we are of the universe so what happens naturally can be harm, that is considered evil. Is there good and evil if we didn't exist----no. We merely reason what is harm within our own existence. So JC is of his own free mind, and can be good or evil at will just as the 1st Adams. There-fore, sinless. Just as a child knows no difference and is innocent. Alpha Smurf can be whatever he wants to be, but consequences are computed and then is controlled by by fear of the consequences. He is no longer controlled by what others think a person should be. If there is a Psycho Dude on board this site he will understand very well what this is about.

4-Died in sin. That is the transition from one world to another. The old you is dead and you are reborn into the new. Don't be fooled by all the reborn nonsense going around---they're not. If they were, by this time they would have the present systems destroyed.

Enslaved---well, we are all enslaved buy something, it's inheirent in life. In this case it's referring to the mind. It's unavoidable. This is not linked to enslavement of one another, but rather ideals.

5- sin as an instrument of wickedness- Don't be doing evil on purpose to gain a good. In this case one has just come from such a system, and the advice is, don't go back to it. Although it would be OK to do so---it's not the way to being a peaceful personage. (PROPER) Christianity is strictly voluntary, and such a one knows the consequences, and from that avoids such behavior, as also in understanding the harm upon another. Humane is the "way" to go. Thanks for the questions---work hard.  Smiling

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Warnings against Worldliness :

1.) Titus 2 -- Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing .. instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age

2.) Matthew 6 -- No one can serve two masters. The person will hate one master and love the other, or will follow one master and refuse to follow the other. You cannot serve both God and worldly riches.

3.) Psalms --  Surely men of low degree are a vapor, Men of high degree are a lie; If they are weighed on the scales, They are altogether lighter than vapor [and evaporate] ..If riches increase, do not set your heart on worldliness. God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.

4.) Jude 1:19 -- These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.

5.) 1 Timothy --  O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—

6.) Book of Hebrews -- Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people, of no worldly power.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I'm going to take

danatemporary wrote:

1.) Titus 2 -- Urge bondslaves to be subject to their own masters in everything, to be well-pleasing .. instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age

2.) Matthew 6 -- No one can serve two masters. The person will hate one master and love the other, or will follow one master and refuse to follow the other. You cannot serve both God and worldly riches.

3.) Psalms --  Surely men of low degree are a vapor, Men of high degree are a lie; If they are weighed on the scales, They are altogether lighter than vapor [and evaporate] ..If riches increase, do not set your heart on worldliness. God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.

4.) Jude 1:19 -- These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.

5.) 1 Timothy --  O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—

6.) Book of Hebrews -- Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people, of no worldly power.

these off the top of the beanery but may have to change something. 1- Bond slave-- this isn't really slavery but it can relate to it also. This is merely "hired hand" "worker"  "employee". This is instruction/advice how to live in this present world for the duration. Understand--the Apostle expected the end time near to their time.  This is an example of how things can get misconstrued from Hebrew to English. Bond slave in Hebrew is the same as employee, basically. It would be nice if Furrycatherder was around, she knows more of the Hebrew context then I.  The ungodliness is reference to the animal side, as the animal is the mainstay of how civilization works. The God of Christianity is the humane. It's advice as ---to get along, go along. Similar to the Tree of Life, be peacable and live with the situation and accept things. I need to explain the term "age". There are 5 ages namely the same a we use era. The time before creation/Adam, the age of Adam, the present era of civilization, the Christian era (yet to come) and the end time, and after the end time. This is in the bible line of things not the whole world. The world (Europe & Orient) outside the book is not included in the age of Adam, as Adam has no bearing outside the middle east.  2- Two Masters. One cannot be a Christian (the Smurf kind)and a member of civilization at one time. One must choose one or the other. That is referred to in Revelation, as the tribulation. One cannot belong to Ceasar and the humane way at the same time. Ceasar is an animal and inhumane. The God in this case is still the humane, not both humane ans inhumane, or the same as good and evil. Christianity subscribes to "good" only---let you eye be single etc. No- One cannot be Chrisitian and and an entity of materialism and money. One just has to live with it until it's the changing of the age. Simple saying--one cannot be humane in the serving of money and materialism. They both run on accounts of the animal entity, not the human.  3- True. I think the men of high and low degree mean basically the same. Low degree would mean a snake in the grass, scumbag. High degree would be as a polititian classified as of higher position then others.  One cannot be of higher positioned without lying, it's impossible. One is either lying to them self or to the one they wish to have position above. It cannot be done without lying. No one lets another take over the self unless deceived into letting it happen. The equalness of which all are created can only be over-ridden by lies.    Riches increase, I think would be material riches. What this means is that one can gain riches without intending or one gets into a situation under which it naturally comes about. But that means that a humble one should guard against it going to his head (as we say today) Acquiring abundance can happen without intent, but one needn't join the world view of things on account of it. ----God in this case is relative to one God as one side (humane) of ones being. God is the nature of happenings in this application. A good happened and power of that good is from a natural source---things happen.  4- I can't find that at Jude 1:19. or anywhere in Jude. I need the verses above and below to make a translation. Apparently he's referring to persons that infiltrated the congregation which became a problem they couldn't handle.  5- This is where the problem of Christianity started when outsiders came in and started false representations, and why true Christianity died out. One's who didn't really understand began making claims of their own. But over-all I can't translate this one. many of the Apostles saying we couldn't figure out. They are refering to Something they taught but what it was can't be seen. There's to much Hebrew overtone and hard to put in English. No one speaks like that any longer. To much retoric and no subsatnce that's descernable.  6-I can't figure that one either. They were still to steeped in Hebrew traditions at that time, and hard to see where they are exactly coming from.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
A better understanding of the Smurfdom on humility . .

Where can I go .. (For the sake of a better understanding of the 'Smurfdom' on humility).

Ps.-139

1.) Matthew 23:12 -- 'Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted'.

2.) Proverbs 11 -- When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

3.) Micah 6 -- The Lord has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

4.)  Psalm 147:6 -- 'The Lord lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground'

5.) Daniel 10:12 --  Then he said to me, “ Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.

6.) Psalm 18:27 -- For You will save the humble people, But will bring down haughty looks   

7.)  Book of Job 41 1-3; 34  “Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? “Can you put a rope in his noses Or pierce his jaw with a hook?  “Will Leviathan make many supplications to you, Or will he speak to you soft words?..LEVIATHAN IS KING OVER ALL THE CHILDREN OF PRIDE

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Alrighty

danatemporary wrote:

Where can I go .. (For the sake of a better understanding of the 'Smurfdom' on humility).

Ps.-139

1.) Matthew 23:12 -- 'Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted'.

2.) Proverbs 11 -- When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

3.) Micah 6 -- The Lord has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

4.)  Psalm 147:6 -- 'The Lord lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground'

5.) Daniel 10:12 --  Then he said to me, “ Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.

6.) Psalm 18:27 -- For You will save the humble people, But will bring down haughty looks   

7.)  Book of Job 41 1-3; 34  “Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? “Can you put a rope in his noses Or pierce his jaw with a hook?  “Will Leviathan make many supplications to you, Or will he speak to you soft words?..LEVIATHAN IS KING OVER ALL THE CHILDREN OF PRIDE

Humility--- our insight---Humility, to do with being human, notice the H-u-m, which relates to and means a part of being human. JC-the meek shall inherit the earth---not the planet. an inheritance of the soul, as earth is equal to soul. Human is dependent upon humility, where one keeps the self equal or a bit lower in his relations with others.    The animal is the opposite as , arrogance, brash, waring, contemptuous, as contempt is the basis of animalism, big ego.

1- this is relative to a Christian/human mind or being. On becoming a human/christian one must become humble. In the realm of a Christian society being a decent person is highly admirable---exalted---well thought of by all. Such is the Smurfdom itselfs.

2- That's true. I have a grandson that experienced that the other day. Grampa was patient and let him find out. Today he is humbled--I can tell, I say nothing. He reminds me of me when I was his age. Now he's a bit smarter.

3- The lord in this case refers to the good side not the evil. These are the forces we are under and must submit ot--or we have nothing but troubles.

4- To act justly etc. It simply means be a decent person and also toward others. These passages are prerequisites to Christianity. What this is --is to simply be human in all things. That,s the objective of the book.

5- Daniel---If I remember this right it's Daniel just before he's given an understanding of the end times. Daniel was a humble;r man as most of the prophets were. Their position in Hebrew society depended on it.

6- I;m not sure what this is referring to precisely. It looks like something for the end times. In order to make it past Armageddon one must be humble or get caught in the self destruction.

7- That would be one for a Hebrew specialist to cope with. It,s spiritual no doubt. The Leviathan in Creation is the greatest of the emotions as ---love or hate

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Taking a

A vacation from retirement for a bit. Got some traveling to do.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Could you compose a list of your own . .

Old Seer wrote:
One of my favorite subjects .. Rapture---yes but people loosing their mental bearings., not hardly. Wouldn't rapture equate to a mental state as rapture denotes mental condition on the first count. Caught up in the air (holy moly).

This is NOT about the Divine rapturing up, but I 'only' cite and quote it as an example of something you showed interest in. Welcome back from your travels

Old Seer -- I thought it'd be interesting for you to compose your own list, for a change, on a subject of your own choosing, instead of my handing you another list.  I was kicking around the idea of verses about the concept of inheritance but you just got back. How about something you are interested in that could tell us more ?

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
OK, one of my pet things is

danatemporary wrote:

Old Seer wrote:
One of my favorite subjects .. Rapture---yes but people loosing their mental bearings., not hardly. Wouldn't rapture equate to a mental state as rapture denotes mental condition on the first count. Caught up in the air (holy moly).

This is NOT about the Divine rapturing up, but I 'only' cite and quote it as an example of something you showed interest in. Welcome back from your travels

Old Seer -- I thought it'd be interesting for you to compose your own list, for a change, on a subject of your own choosing, instead of my handing you another list.  I was kicking around the idea of verses about the concept of inheritance but you just got back. How about something you are interested in that could tell us more ?

-----what is the actual inheritance as we interpret from the book.   That would be immortality and resurrection.  As best we know no one today can work miracles in which the inheritance requires.

Here's some insights we have outside of faith in the idea, and at this point I have to say that, again-I have troubles putting faith in things I don't understand.

1- Chemical imbalance--- in this case caused by being a discontented being/entity. Many medical types know that a contented person heals faster and better then those discontented. Our theory is --what if we didn't have all the troubles in the world that we presently have. We do know that we would live longer----but---what about actual contentment, could this mean that one overcomes death. We don't know but think it has something to do with it. In our present exited, high stress and anxious nature is to much adrenaline ---to much--and unhealthy. Adrenaline may be good for fight or flight, but in to much anxiety is there to much to often and it becomes harmful. Of course now, we don't know--it's just one hint. But, we all know happy people are more healthy.

2- Recent psycho findings---this is the one the Psycho Smurfs are watching closely. It is being seen/found that experiments with happiness is causing fundamental changes within the brain. What if one could be happy 90% of the time. What powers does the brain have that could cause eternal life (if at all). That remains to be seen.

3- Physics, namely from 'The fabric of the universe" documentary on PBS. The "in House" Physics and Bio Guy" Bob Spence may have to be consulted on this one--I may not have it correctly understood.  The term is---entanglement, which means that two particles become what is referred to as entangled. When entangled one particle can/if could  be placed a distance from each other and there remains no distance between them. Put one 10 light years away and they act as though there's no distance. If one particle wants to go to the other it's simply there and won't take 10 light years to get to the other. It is instant---as though they are continuously next to each other. Experiments show this to be true. B--- when one attempts to measure the particle it knows it is being measured and changes. (if I understand this correctly) How does a particle know when it's being measured. The question I have then is----does one's intellect entangle with a particle---if so---how can one know what powers the brain actually contains or is capable of. ---bear in mind, it is also a part of the universe. Another question would be-- if the brain can cause an entanglement with mater and have an effect on it---what is it capable of? Can it will a conglomeration of particles and cause a mass formation of matter. ???Puzzled: don't know. We're keeping an open mind---as usual. We suggest everyone do the same. We all are not at the end of all the can be known or found. The material and the spiritual are friends in the universe and not at odds with each other. But, the Brain is dependent on material and then in turn one's own person is also. These two are compatible. Having found what we have we know better then to discount anything. Apparently, each can prove the other.

Neckst post----Babylon the Great

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Couple of side comments on nu. II (2) . . .

Interesting couple of 'side comments' on number II.

The medical types have know for a good while that in multicellular organisms' worn-out cells are replaced in cell division. In humans this occurs in a certain number of divisions, the Hayflick limit. Then not at the cellular level but at the level of DNA telomere shortening occurs, something for the group to look at.

I noticed a man in his early twenties, featured on television, who had prematurely aged himself by about 35 years as an addict to Anabolic Steroids. About a month ago there was a young girl from Asia, in her mid-twenties, who had been taking a medication she was highly allergic to and now looks like a Septuagenarian. If the thinking under consideration were true, the illegal street drug   (3,4-methylenedioxy- N -methylamphetamine) Ecstasy, would be the new anti-aging wonder. That is not to say, on an individual level most people are doing the equivalent of running their motors without oil, eventually the motor burns up, 'em is for sure.

p.s. -- Aunt Em's much older sister, who always refused to get old, is now 97 After having lived a relatively stress free life, if you refuse to include the terrible loss of her husband at an early age  (seems to be multi-factorial to some extent).

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
About 5 yeras ago

danatemporary wrote:

Interesting couple of 'side comments' on number II.

The medical types have know for a good while that in multicellular organisms' worn-out cells are replaced in cell division. In humans this occurs in a certain number of divisions, the Hayflick limit. Then not at the cellular level but at the level of DNA telomere shortening occurs, something for the group to look at.

I noticed a man in his early twenties, featured on television, who had prematurely aged himself by about 35 years as an addict to Anabolic Steroids. About a month ago there was a young girl from Asia, in her mid-twenties, who had been taking a medication she was highly allergic to and now looks like a Septuagenarian. If the thinking under consideration were true, the illegal street drug   (3,4-methylenedioxy- N -methylamphetamine) Ecstasy, would be the new anti-aging wonder. That is not to say, on an individual level most people are doing the equivalent of running their motors without oil, eventually the motor burns up, 'em is for sure.

p.s. -- Aunt Em's much older sister, who always refused to get old, is now 97 After having lived a relatively stress free life, if you refuse to include the terrible loss of her husband at an early age  (seems to be multi-factorial to some extent).

The TV program 20/20 had a segment on this subject. It seems those that can accept loss fair far better in life and live longer then those in the fast lane, as it's referred to. The way I put it is---they're living a lot closer to the "tree of life", and that's nothing more then accepting the good and evil on equal terms.  But---if you/we live in a system that others---(government and religion guys) are in charge of what is and isn't they keep one far from the tree, and it's a continuous intrusion of regulating the precepts as to how one relates to another, mainly, through money and competitive nature. We're continuously side-tracked from proper morals and ethics. It's the leaders that forward what is moral---and if they have a non-working sense of morals then what the heck are morals good for on the first count. On one hand they promote animalism, and then on the other try to establish a kind of morals that's ineffective and based on their own immoral character. They're trying to create morals inside a box that doesn't contain morals, and that's civilized mentality under which morals can be anything from time to time so it can fit into the immoral box----depending on who's to make the money.

I'm looking up things to attach to Babylon the Great and how it has an effect on our persons.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
.. you tried searching out your own posts . .

If you tried searching out your own posts and still  having a time of it? Perhaps I might help a bit with a couple of questions, I dunno.

a.) -  You've mentioned before this idea of no 'intelligent God' unless one attaches "God" to the Being ?

b.) - A quote from Mar 8th -- 'The Christian god .. is the creator of 'Being'  ..

Perhaps that will be of assistance to you, I don't know, if you cannot search out your own posts by commenting on both parts a. and b. .

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
OK.

danatemporary wrote:

If you tried searching out your own posts and still  having a time of it? Perhaps I might help a bit with a couple of questions, I dunno.

a.) -  You've mentioned before this idea of no 'intelligent God' unless one attaches "God" to the Being ?

b.) - A quote from Mar 8th -- 'The Christian god .. is the creator of 'Being'  ..

Perhaps that will be of assistance to you, I don't know, if you cannot search out your own posts by commenting on both parts a. and b. .

The only intelligent God would be us. What I meant is that we are with Hawking. (we already know this long before Hawking,s statement) No intelligence is needed to create the material universe. Under this concept God does not create the universe, it, God (us) is a product of the big bang. There must be a brain first for a person to form within. Once the person is formed then Poooof- there's God. To begin with this particular person need not be very intelligent or originally have any intelligence at all.  We think intelligence forms long after the brain is formed and the brain is the means to allow intelligence to develop. This is a speculation of course, but seems a logical process. But- we don't see intelligence as a human thing, it merely is a means to understand what a human thing is. We say intelligence is a neutral that can be used to figure out something/anything.

But there again, what we referring to is God as "us". But, Gad can also be construed to mean the forces that create regardless of what or means or process may be. but in this case God can be understood to be the natural forces that create material. But the description is moot because it is of no human value because we cannot use such a description of God because it is fixed and cannot be changed. so it does one no good to reckon God as being in any material form. But what does have value is God pertaining to a being such as Us. When "we" understand God as us we then can use intelligence to create a mode that we can be or follow.  Being that material is a fixed position and considering the powers that create material can be seen as God of some sort doesn't do any good. We can't change material (except by miracle if that's possible) but we can change ourselves/mentality.

God is the creator of being. Ok what this means is there is/was some means that a being/person was created in the brain. What that process or or ability is can be construed as God the creator.  But to us that power or process is unknown. Maybe we are merely a product of the brain and it's the functions of the brain itself that creates or allows one to exist. "person" could be a natural outcome of the brain . We don't know. Being that "we" are created then what did the creating made us the same as itself. We know that at one time our person formed, but what formed the person is a mystery. What did the forming can be construed as the creator---. We are creaed in both the animal and the human, but it is the Christian/Adamite God/way that creates the human. What that means is that Christianity/Adam is the one side of ones creation that human is attributed to. The other side is what is referred to as Satan or animal. But there is a slight difference between Satan and a Lion. A Lion is natural and cannot control if it be a Lion or not. Satan is a lier that say "I'm Human" when not (wolf in sheep,s clothing), --a purposeful deception which takes one to be intelligent to understand to be a purposeful deceiver. A Lion is not wild---it is natural. Wild means -out of control or uncivilized. Civilized is one who is a controlled (People contrived) Lion/predator.  Animal and human are both natural, Adam was "natural man". So, the creator of man is the one side that is human that creates one as "man". Proper man is Christianity.  The Christian God/Way then is then Creator of "human" being. I need to add human here because JC represents the one side (singular) of one's/everyone's being. Everyone has it.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Second Adam.. Message change or plain Message change ???

I should warn you Atheists can be quite cynical at times, so you should know they will find out if there has been a message change (so you know). This is more consistent with what you've said concerning Christ and not Adam on this board.

Old Seer wrote:
Late:0ct 2011   .. [Though] genetic lines, not Spiritual.  'The Creator of man is spiritual not physical' That means that everyone's spiritual can be seen going back to one origin. The people that settled between the Tigress and Euphrates rivers are the ones that became Adam. Adam is a people not a singular. Adam is as the Creator---a spiritual one, not a physical. 'Man is a spiritual entity not a physical one'. There is no such thing as a human body as the spiritual is the person not the body. If one is Created in his image and he is spiritual then man is also the spiritual. Consider carefully

..The Apostles point out that -First there was the physical and then the spiritual-. That means---the body came first,and also means that being the body is material, it is material that formed in the universe first What I'm pointing out is- the material has its origin (unknown) and the spiritual has it's. The spiritual is divided into two entities, human and animal there are no other entities possible.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
What do you find contradictory

danatemporary wrote:

I should warn you Atheists can be quite cynical at times, so you should know they will find out if there has been a message change (so you know). This is more consistent with what you've said concerning Christ and not Adam on this board.

Old Seer wrote:
Late:0ct 2011   .. [Though] genetic lines, not Spiritual.  'The Creator of man is spiritual not physical' That means that everyone's spiritual can be seen going back to one origin. The people that settled between the Tigress and Euphrates rivers are the ones that became Adam. Adam is a people not a singular. Adam is as the Creator---a spiritual one, not a physical. 'Man is a spiritual entity not a physical one'. There is no such thing as a human body as the spiritual is the person not the body. If one is Created in his image and he is spiritual then man is also the spiritual. Consider carefully

..The Apostles point out that -First there was the physical and then the spiritual-. That means---the body came first,and also means that being the body is material, it is material that formed in the universe first What I'm pointing out is- the material has its origin (unknown) and the spiritual has it's. The spiritual is divided into two entities, human and animal there are no other entities possible.

or different. I may be hypocritical at times as the information can get messy  from different times throughout the study time of 8 years.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
All is quiet on the Western Front

Quote:
I may be hypocritical at times as the information can get messy  from different times throughout the study time of 8 years.

Well, I was pointing out the board is very demanding. If you follow the back and forth you can tell. It was an urgent reminder, if it trailed off into something else. Please know it was purely unintentional.  Not that I feel compelled to say this but I noticed you had not contributed, to any of your topics, in either this or your own thread. So naturally I feel it would be good to know let you know, there is an interest to know more about the group, as always. This is what this thread is all about afterall. All is quiet on the western front, are you well ? Atheists are not asking for a pass. So dont become down.  With me, Quite time finally so I'm in my off time I am looking at images of ancient iconographic images, of old myths and from dead languages. The something (often can be ) decidedly almost maddening about the task is the sources are often Ancient Astronaut theorists, who i unashamedly, feel are sadly worst of crack-pots. And In the States that is saying something. As a peace offering, I thought it would be find to know alittle bit more. If I could ask you something ? Like you never told us who drives you crazy in your studies ? Are there groups that drive you alittle mad or you feel you have to tune out, I am curious (as always). When I get to engage in an activity like tonight, it is the deepest of joys. When I remember to tune things out, then the frustrations dont ruin the interest or time spent, when I am on my exploration of iconographic images. A flood of memories seep in. I am reminded that 30 years ago, little was understood about the Egyptian religion, with such a huge break in time. Today through the advances and painstaking work of people in the field of Egyptology. If someone wished to revise the old religion tomorrow, it now could be done. Thirty years ago, most thought it would forever remain "'a mystery' religion". Funny how things have a tendency to change. But Now I hardly look at Egypt in view of older prey.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
DANA!!!!

danatemporary wrote:

Quote:
I may be hypocritical at times as the information can get messy  from different times throughout the study time of 8 years.

Well, I was pointing out the board is very demanding. If you follow the back and forth you can tell. It was an urgent reminder, if it trailed off into something else. Please know it was purely unintentional.  Not that I feel compelled to say this but I noticed you had not contributed, to any of your topics, in either this or your own thread. So naturally I feel it would be good to know let you know, there is an interest to know more about the group, as always. This is what this thread is all about afterall. All is quiet on the western front, are you well ? Atheists are not asking for a pass. So dont become down.  With me, Quite time finally so I'm in my off time I am looking at images of ancient iconographic images, of old myths and from dead languages. The something (often can be ) decidedly almost maddening about the task is the sources are often Ancient Astronaut theorists, who i unashamedly, feel are sadly worst of crack-pots. And In the States that is saying something. As a peace offering, I thought it would be find to know alittle bit more. If I could ask you something ? Like you never told us who drives you crazy in your studies ? Are there groups that drive you alittle mad or you feel you have to tune out, I am curious (as always). When I get to engage in an activity like tonight, it is the deepest of joys. When I remember to tune things out, then the frustrations dont ruin the interest or time spent, when I am on my exploration of iconographic images. A flood of memories seep in. I am reminded that 30 years ago, little was understood about the Egyptian religion, with such a huge break in time. Today through the advances and painstaking work of people in the field of Egyptology. If someone wished to revise the old religion tomorrow, it now could be done. Thirty years ago, most thought it would forever remain "'a mystery' religion". Funny how things have a tendency to change. But Now I hardly look at Egypt in view of older prey.

I like reading your replys' and opinions. But could you USE  BIGGER LETTERING!!!  I'm getting eye strain and headaches trying to read the small print. PLEASE!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think it is the browser I am used to using.

Sorry I think it is my browser settings, that come default, these settings are way different in my browser than in your newer browser.  I noticed if you use the Windows browser, for example, the standard fonts settings (meaning out the box) are much smaller than in my older version of Firefox I currently am using. I dont ever change the settings in any unless I run into a situation like you are experiencing, with my larger fonts is practically never. In my browser, everything is much larger, I have to say that also includes the images (especially the images you Upload). I am not saying Firefox is better, but the setting are different in it as compared to Explore. I know many have given Explore another chance because Windows did come out with it's newer 64-bit browser. However, Out of habit I am using the older Firefox. I could upload a split screen to show you the vast difference but you are going to have to take my word on this unfortunately. From my end they are easy to see. Explores I couldnt say the same, although I am not sure what browser you have. Maybe it treats forums differently because the lettering from a finished posted or any post is actually larger than when composing or even Previewing (that I cannot explain, in firefox it just is a fact).

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well, lemme see here.

danatemporary wrote:

Quote:

Alpha Smurf would like me to be a bit careful with information about the group--as to who's who and where. Actually I don't know anymore and didn't know much about where anyone was through the study time. I've only met 4 so far and each only once. The last was at Quartzsite AZ last April. They were spread probably over six states and were an organization of sportsmen typically. They each were in business of some type or were connected to a university or two. The physics Smurf was a professor somewhere. I know some of this from mail I would get from time to time which replaced the packet courrier at one time then upon the advice of the Psycho Smurfs we went back to courrier. I recieved post marks from MN, IA, WI, ND, SD, MI. About 1988 we all got a notice from the Psycho types to stop all mail and phone calls until further notice. I didn't get anything for several months and didn't send anything. They concluded that we got ourselves into a very dangerous mode of thinking. All destroyed anything with dates, addresses, names and anything that could be tracked back to any one or others. That's because believe it or not---we became free thinkers--strange huh. Free thinking is very dangerous to any society except one, and that's proper Christianity. Now---I said proper or "real" Christianity, not the worlds idea of it. Being that all that got done years ago and all are retired there's no danger to us because----how do you find who's a Smurf with 10 million RV,er out there. Being I never had any of their full names all I can say is---Bob, Benny, or Mack Marine and there's 1.2 million or more Mack Marines. ---and none can be found through me. That's the way they set it up long before the study ended, which i didn't know they were doing at that time---I'm the fall guy---Patsy. I'm Fall Guy Smurf (apparently- I figured that out for myself).

There was never a lead Smurf, or any arguments that I detected. We simply stumbled into something we only understood after we got so far. But once there you can't go back, we were trapped, and it'll be the same for any other who gets over the dumb hump (as we call it). After one contemplates this info there seems to be a hump that one falls over and ---pluff, everything starts to add up on it's own. One of my daughters pointed that out to me a few weeks back that it happened to her. I don't have to explain anything to her any more----she's telling me now---and all I can do is agree, or refine a point or two---but she knows. Her kids are grown up and she going to college now-----Sociology--what else, that's what proper Christianity is all about.

I don't know what else I can say about the Guys. We're all scattered about-some are in CA, some AZ, others TX  or FL for the winter, and they head north again in the summer, like me. I got the idea from them.

History-- We learned a lot of history that was contrary to what I learned I high School. Back then Babylon was considered the first civilization, but according to biblicals Egypt was before Babylon. It would have been a lot easier if there were a Hebrew in the group but no such luck. Trying to understand the people of that time was a real chore.

I'm more comfortable answering questions then writing off the cuff. I normally don't know where to start. Questions give me a start and peaks an interest. We've been at this for so long we don't worry much about it. A real problem we're having is that we aren't in your world much anymore and at times are disinterested in contemplating it.  At times we may seem a bit weird (I'm sure of that).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
@ Dana &

@ Dana & Jeffrick

Intriguingly, the post Jeffrick quoted and mentioned has a small font actually appears larger to me than regular posts. I can post a couple screenshots to show it if you like.

I'd offer to reformat the posts, but the character limit I work under applies and much text would be lost.
I opened it in an edit window to see what, if any, html tags could be viewed despite the character limit, which automatically deletes all text after the maximum text, and the only tag I could see was size=11. I'm under the impression the default is smaller, as any time I've used size=10 it increases the size of the text from my perspective, and in this particular case that assumption appears to hold true, as that posts' text is larger than the majority of the thread.
So I'm not sure what's going on at Jeffrick's end.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aussie has some things you found interesting then ?

Thought it was prudent to make sure I could add 'this'  (it is your unofficial unofficial Thread, you know):

Old Seer wrote:

Alpha Smurf would like me to be a bit careful with information about the group--as to who's who and where.

proper Christianity. Now---I said proper or "real" Christianity, not the worlds idea of it. Being that all that got done years ago and all are retired there's no danger to us because----how do you find who's a Smurf with 10 million RV,er out there .. none can be found through me. That's the way they set it up long before the study ended, which i didn't know they were doing at that time---I'm the fall guy---Patsy. I'm Fall Guy Smurf (apparently- I figured that out for myself).  There was never a lead Smurf, or any arguments that I detected. We simply stumbled into something we only understood after we got so far. But once there you can't go back, we were trapped

News around .. she going to college now-----Sociology--what else, that's what proper Christianity is all about.

I don't know what else I can say about the Guys. We're all scattered about-some are in CA, some AZ, others TX  or FL for the winter, and they head north again in the summer, like me. I got the idea from them.  A real problem we're having is that we aren't in your world much anymore and at times are disinterested in contemplating it.  At times we may seem a bit weird (I'm sure of that).

That is interesting.   By some of your other comments most recently, I was curious about your impressions of someone new to the forum.

If you'll check out the date when this was posted; I had to ask about your impressions of Aussie naturally. I found it was interesting he has a expanded vocabulary of sorts by this impression of his:

((Re:: Aussie has some things you found interesting then ?))

Aussie's statement said: 'This seems very similar to what Carl Jung said about books on alchemy. He claimed that they pretended to be about the attempt to turn base metals into gold, but that it was a secret symbolic language and what they really deal with is the attempt to find the psychological key which would enable them to convert their base nature into something positive. He linked this with the spiritual project engaged in by the gnostics of going within to find a transforming self-knowledge'.

Which comes to us from the Middle-Ages, before Jung's fascination, the precise wording used by Alchemists was to: turn 'animal-man into divine being'.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
He and we

danatemporary wrote:

Thought it was prudent to make sure I could add 'this'  (it is your unofficial unofficial Thread, you know):

Old Seer wrote:

Alpha Smurf would like me to be a bit careful with information about the group--as to who's who and where.

proper Christianity. Now---I said proper or "real" Christianity, not the worlds idea of it. Being that all that got done years ago and all are retired there's no danger to us because----how do you find who's a Smurf with 10 million RV,er out there .. none can be found through me. That's the way they set it up long before the study ended, which i didn't know they were doing at that time---I'm the fall guy---Patsy. I'm Fall Guy Smurf (apparently- I figured that out for myself).  There was never a lead Smurf, or any arguments that I detected. We simply stumbled into something we only understood after we got so far. But once there you can't go back, we were trapped

News around .. she going to college now-----Sociology--what else, that's what proper Christianity is all about.

I don't know what else I can say about the Guys. We're all scattered about-some are in CA, some AZ, others TX  or FL for the winter, and they head north again in the summer, like me. I got the idea from them.  A real problem we're having is that we aren't in your world much anymore and at times are disinterested in contemplating it.  At times we may seem a bit weird (I'm sure of that).

That is interesting.   By some of your other comments most recently, I was curious about your impressions of someone new to the forum.

If you'll check out the date when this was posted; I had to ask about your impressions of Aussie naturally. I found it was interesting he has a expanded vocabulary of sorts by this impression of his:

((Re:: Aussie has some things you found interesting then ?))

Aussie's statement said: 'This seems very similar to what Carl Jung said about books on alchemy. He claimed that they pretended to be about the attempt to turn base metals into gold, but that it was a secret symbolic language and what they really deal with is the attempt to find the psychological key which would enable them to convert their base nature into something positive. He linked this with the spiritual project engaged in by the gnostics of going within to find a transforming self-knowledge'.

Which comes to us from the Middle-Ages, before Jung's fascination, the precise wording used by Alchemists was to: turn 'animal-man into divine being'.

Are living on the same island. His presence and input are taking me back to 1985.

My Daughter: understands the Smurfs as well as any Smurf. I didn't teach her but very little of what we know and she wasn't raised in any religion. The family started going to a local church (not me) and over time my daughter wanted me to go. But I would shrug it off and let it go. Then it came to she really wanted to know why. I explained a few things to her and in time she stopped going. And it came to where she began telling me what I already knew. As I said--I would merely make and additions and clarifications. What she learned was ---Chrisitanity is about association to others, social structure. OK---you are on the planet alone. What good is it to be human---zero. In order to be human one must be humane. If there's no one else to be humane with-human amounts to nothing. But-----plop---suddenly there,s another. If you wish to be joined in likeness there are only 2 prospects to be alike with, the humane and the inhumane. From which of these 2 do you want to "associate" to the other with. The other is just like you--right. Christianity is one of these. Christianity already automatically exists within all persons, bar none. Noe then---if you prefer to "lord it over" the other---from which does that originate, the humane or the inhumane. Human needs sociology to be worth anything. Being<----> Human-being to a tree doesn't cut it--right, so-to be properly human there has to be a partner in the works to be "human" to. I think you get it, My daughter wants to help people with their social problems- but she "legally" can't do that without permission from the State. So (slickly) she will get their permission which she needs --but doesn't need the schooling except to get their permission. . She is a classic case of of the state controlling how one thinks and what they know. The state says she can't use what she already knows without the states OK. The State want her to support "their" idea of sociology---how to be a controlled animal but yet get along with each other---doesn't work but to create more social problems. She already knows that.

Alchemy: As best I can make of it he's right. History shows that everything and anything is thrown into the fray to solve the Humananimal problem. IE---Superman, Batman, Scatman, Ratman, Fatman all work for the State attempting to clean up the mess the State keeps producing. Ultimately the State has to exist by police force. A policeman is no differently minded then the people or the ones running the show. Superman or policeman use force to solve the problem when force is already the problem. Force creates counter force that needs police force to counter the force created by the force to counter the force that was crated by the force to counter the force to counter the force to----Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhh --INSANITY. The Sate is the good guys that create the bad guys so the police who are also the good guys to catch the bad guys ----when its the State that are the bad guys----only bad guys create more bad guys00000000000baaaaaaaaah INSANITY.  The Aussie is correct---neurosis, pure and simple caused by civil mentality.

Jung etc---don't know the difference between man and animal when the term humane was around long before them. Conclusion is----Society today is no different then when they were here=no result.

The Smurfs need to be careful or undergo the same fate as JC and his floks. We know what JC knows and that the state won't abide with. That was seen within 2 years into the study. They had to become untraceable. This time the San Hedran won't succeed. The Aussie will figure out or know that for himself. He already is aware as seen form elements in his post.

Animal man into divine being. Essentially agreed. It's always been that people seek ways to transcend the self to improve society. It always has to be done in secret to avoid persecution by government. Governments want to to be what they want. It becomes obvious to some that their ideas don't improve society because they are the constant flaw in it. Governments do not accept any attmpt , sucessful or not, to change society. To change it proves they are the fault. They know there is no where else to ultimately find the fault, so thay fear any attempt. That's why any deviation by anyone from government thought is labeled a nutcase. It works because people are trained to think they are the good guys and if the masses believe them over another the nutcase analogy holds and the people won't listen to the "Funny New Guy", In the USMC known as the FNG. The only way one can transcend the self is if one recognises the self to be animal, and no place to go from there accept human. Human transcends animal. In the civil world the humananimal transcends animal but the animal wins the day because it is preferred-----recreating one back into animal. Bbbaaaaaaaah INSANITY>

Have a swell day Dana. Smiling

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Investigate Bon(Bonpo) distinctions, tran Harischandra Kaviratna

Was Investigating Bon(Bonpo) distinctions, transl. Harischandra Kaviratna

Their admonishment of  the Self — CANTO XII Pan¬Interreligious Bon Text transl.

157. - If a man esteems the self, let him guard himself with great care. Let the wise man keep vigil over himself, in one of the three watches (of life or of the night).

158. - Let each first firmly establish himself in right conduct, then only may he admonish others. Such a wise man does not suffer blemish.

159. - Let a man mold himself into what he admonishes others to be. Thus well-controlled he can control others. It is extremely difficult indeed to control one's own self.

160. - The self is the master of the self. Who else can that master be? With the self fully subdued, one obtains the sublime refuge which is very difficult to achieve.

161. - The sin committed by oneself, born of oneself, produced by oneself, crushes the evil-minded one as the diamond cuts the precious stone.

162. - As the parasitic maluva creeper destroys the sal tree which it entwines, so the immoral conduct of a man gradually makes of him what his enemy would have him be.

163. - It is quite easy to perform evil deeds which are not beneficial to oneself. But it is extremely difficult to perform a deed which is righteous and beneficial.

164. - If an evil-minded one, by reason of his false views, reviles the teaching of the Arhats, the Noble Ones, and the virtuous, verily he brings forth the fruit of his own destruction, even as does the katthaka reed.

165. - By self alone is evil done; by self alone is one defiled; by self alone is evil not done; by self alone is one purified. Purity and impurity depend on oneself; no one can purify another.

166. - However much one is engaged in activities for the good of others, one should not neglect his own (spiritual) purpose. Having discerned one's own task, let him apply himself to that task with diligence.

According to Bon religion, for one  :  a harmful friend (or teacher) is one of bad temperament, little pure vision, great in dogmatism; holds his own view as highest, praises himself, is deluded, and is denigrating [to] others -

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Was

danatemporary wrote:

157. - If a man esteems the self, let him guard himself with great care. Let the wise man keep vigil over himself, in one of the three watches (of life or of the night).

158. - Let each first firmly establish himself in right conduct, then only may he admonish others. Such a wise man does not suffer blemish.

159. - Let a man mold himself into what he admonishes others to be. Thus well-controlled he can control others. It is extremely difficult indeed to control one's own self.

160. - The self is the master of the self. Who else can that master be? With the self fully subdued, one obtains the sublime refuge which is very difficult to achieve.

161. - The sin committed by oneself, born of oneself, produced by oneself, crushes the evil-minded one as the diamond cuts the precious stone.

162. - As the parasitic maluva creeper destroys the sal tree which it entwines, so the immoral conduct of a man gradually makes of him what his enemy would have him be.

163. - It is quite easy to perform evil deeds which are not beneficial to oneself. But it is extremely difficult to perform a deed which is righteous and beneficial.

164. - If an evil-minded one, by reason of his false views, reviles the teaching of the Arhats, the Noble Ones, and the virtuous, verily he brings forth the fruit of his own destruction, even as does the katthaka reed.

165. - By self alone is evil done; by self alone is one defiled; by self alone is evil not done; by self alone is one purified. Purity and impurity depend on oneself; no one can purify another.

166. - However much one is engaged in activities for the good of others, one should not neglect his own (spiritual) purpose. Having discerned one's own task, let him apply himself to that task with diligence.

According to Bon religion, for one  :  a harmful friend (or teacher) is one of bad temperament, little pure vision, great in dogmatism; holds his own view as highest, praises himself, is deluded, and is denigrating [to] others -

What I see here on the over-all is Adam, the self. I don't know what religion this is but it look very much the same as Hebrew bible extracts. I'll see what I can do with it from our perspective,. Ancient religions are very similar.

157---anarchy, self rule. let the individual be responsible for himself. (same as Adam) There is + anarchy and - anarchy. The reason civilization is afraid of anarchy is because those who rule believe that the individual cannot rule the self and need a greater power to adjust and control the individual. However, it doesn't cross their mind that it is they that create the person from birth to mandates of the state. The state merely creates a controlled animal. And when living under the state and then set free the individual is like to become destructive---when it is the state on the first count that is destructive to the proper natural construction of the person.

OK-Lets have this farm boy show the "two calf syndrome". One calf is born and placed in the barn in the calf pen. In the spring the calf is let loose in the calf pasture. The calf takes off and runs wildly being free from the pen, (this actually is the case)at times one has to get in the fence and put the stoppers on the calf to keep it from running into a fence and other calves to the hurt of self or others. Laws are pens that cage the individual.  Calf #2 is born in the fields and raised naturally and learns to live within limits from experiences, and won't run wild because there's no need to seek freedom. One not self rules and bad anarchy,  and one ---natural anarchy and never harmful. simple ain't it. Which one is a victim of civilization.

158- fairly same as 157.

159- very true. The way to destruction is wide and easy, but the way to self control is narrow and hard. But once accomplished life becomes easy. This is the basis of morals also.

160- Adam for shitsure.

161- self explanatory---and true.

162-- that sounds like the wild fig tree that nets itself around a tree and slowly kills the tree. The tree rots and the net structure remains as the fig tree on it's own.  The immoral man sounds the same as Nimrod, an evil man who made everyone as himself for his purposes. A deciver that made/cause everyone else to be a deceiver as he---the liar.

163- sounds biblical. there are similar writings in the book. Ancient floks weren't dummys.

164-evil hates good and good hates evil. It's simple history.

165- Here again is Adam, the self is in charge of the self. If someone takes charge of yourself you become what the other wants you to be---normally to serve their ideas.

166-Am I my brothers keeper---No. But there are obligations toward others. One shouldn't become so absorbed in the concern of others that one's own needs become neglected. If/when all properly understand the self there won't be such problems to handle. Every one to their own house and land. But we can work together when needed . There are things to work together on and things not.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Was

danatemporary wrote:

I did some looking over on the Bonpo religion. I took some time to recall conversations that we (the Smurfs) about the similarities of ancient religions.

If I recall we theorized that all ancient religions may have been formed from one and spread to other places. But even is so we stayed with the Bible as it was most familiar. If that idea were true then Adam may have been the first and then it spread to others, as there were people in many other places at the time of Adam. OR, Adam may be a derivative of some other.

But what I've come to see on my own is that all seem to have fallen away from the main central understanding. We theorized initially that a true religion would have or need no props or material applications. In our understanding of Adam we can see that there would be no props or material additions required, such as , prayer wheels, bell ringing, humming, churches, or any superficial means. If there are such things the religion has never been true or there was a falling away from what was true. Adam was a true religion in  that there is no device or material application necessary to show "the self' as the self is of no material. Adam is an understanding and knowledge of the self so that means there is no applicable material form that can represent one's self. What was used by the Hebrews or later is the symbol of the fish which represented "soul". This is why the Hebrew religion allows no material representations of what they consider---"that which cannot be seen" which is one's own personal entity, as the entity wasn't originally seen as material.

In looking over the Bonpo I see prayer wheels and such---BUT, the words that refer to person are true  or at least very similar to Adam,---so this means that at some point they fell away from a previous (possibly correct) belief system. What happens in a fall is the loss of the proper understanding of person gets lost and is replaced by material objects. The only possible correct religion would be "belief in the self". If one analyzes religions it's always people that run them and it's their decisions that make the religion.

Belief in the "self" is removed and the religious leaders replace the person. No matter how it gets figured religion boils down to people/persons. S0, any God or religion outside the person would be a false religion----EVEN if it's run by others then a person them self.  From our understanding then---a religion run by individuals would have to be false---as they replace the true religion of "the self", that is, replacing the self with their self.  The reason is-- those who run a religion do so for their own gratifications, which skews the religion, because one is to run a religion for them self being that there is nothing to gain from one's self. The very fact that someone seeks superiority then would be operating a false religion. It cannot be any other way. All religions today have heads of operation---except one---The Smurfs.

Mintyfell
Theist
Mintyfell's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Thanks to Dana for sending

Thanks to Dana for sending me this link. My brain hurts now.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's been more of a conversation and less of a confrountation:

Mintyfell wrote:

I was hoping you would get a chance to be able to express some more about your  own take on things, Old Seer wouldnt mind. And it would give you a chance to talk about some of the differences you have with mainstream christianity Opps Bite my tongue, I mean group A. :¬  People have opportunities to get to know more about others, and there has been a couple of threads where it was more of a conversation and less of a confrontation. One that was talking about the Old Testament very sadly has only recently died out. No Pressure :¬ It's in the hopes it can be less hostile as some might fear. With Old Seer I have had an opportunity to find out about her slant on things by Old Seer sharing. I certainly would like you also to know there are threads like this where you can share specific things that make you special & unique, with less of the  attitude that can arise within some. It can be difficult to find ways & find a place to express yourself, that holds in an individuals' life, and on a Online Forum, as well. If nothing else, it breaks the ice and you get to share also. (Tony Originally invited Old Seer here). Invitations are expressed to yourself too.

Mintyfell
Theist
Mintyfell's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

Mintyfell wrote:

I was hoping you would get a chance to be able to express some more about your  own take on things, Old Seer wouldnt mind. And it would give you a chance to talk about some of the differences you have with mainstream christianity Opps Bite my tongue, I mean group A. :¬  People have opportunities to get to know more about others, and there has been a couple of threads where it was more of a conversation and less of a confrontation. One that was talking about the Old Testament very sadly has only recently died out. No Pressure :¬ It's in the hopes it can be less hostile as some might fear. With Old Seer I have had an opportunity to find out about her slant on things by Old Seer sharing. I certainly would like you also to know there are threads like this where you can share specific things that make you special & unique, with less of the  attitude that can arise within some. It can be difficult to find ways & find a place to express yourself, that holds in an individuals' life, and on a Online Forum, as well. If nothing else, it breaks the ice and you get to share also. (Tony Originally invited Old Seer here). Invitations are expressed to yourself too.

Thanks again Smiling I wouldn't consider my self a christian. I think the book is fascinating. I really like psalms proverbs and the gospels. The gospels especially. The wisdom that exudes from the "words of jesus" are timeless. And not many people understand what is written. Shit, I don't even understand.

Another question for old seer. Carl Jung has been mentioned somewhere around here. Do you know about him? Have you read the correspondence  between him and Bill Wilson? Bill was co founder of one of the most, if not the most influencial (sp?) philosophies in the 20th century. Carl Jung had something to do with the founding indirectly. 

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I am not all that up on

Mintyfell wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Mintyfell wrote:

Thanks again Smiling I wouldn't consider my self a christian. I think the book is fascinating. I really like psalms proverbs and the gospels. The gospels especially. The wisdom that exudes from the "words of jesus" are timeless. And not many people understand what is written. Shit, I don't even understand.

Another question for old seer. Carl Jung has been mentioned somewhere around here. Do you know about him? Have you read the correspondence  between him and Bill Wilson? Bill was co founder of one of the most, if not the most influencial (sp?) philosophies in the 20th century. Carl Jung had something to do with the founding indirectly. 

the worlds Psycho Dudes. But I know that there are many philosophies from many academics as to what's wrong with the world. I leave the Psycho things to the Psycho Smurfs, and what I know is a mere amount of cross training that takes place within any group. So, if I quote or claim something mental it may be I was told or making a guess, or something I definitely learned or understand.

You are correct, you are not a Christian (and neither am I) but from time to time you are and then again you're not. Everyone has Christianity, some use it more then others. Some are very close but not quite. You may have in your life encountered someone who said---I've never been a Christian. Don't take their word for it as they may not know what it is. The fact is---everyone is Christian almost every day (even the Muslims) when they are walking down the street and a little ole lady drops her groceries all over the side walk. So you scurry over and pick things up for her, which,  at that very moment you are being a Christian because you are doing what is naturally "Human". (Christianity and Human are the same thing) Then you proceed down the street encountering a Bum leaned against a tree and he asks you for a buck to get something to eat. You say--- *&^% go get a job. At that moment you are animal and your previous Christianity left the planet. Now that you know that you can become a Christian full time ----IF---- someone else,s world doesn't interferes with it and knock you back into being an animal because that's what the present world demands you be and rigged the situation in order to live here.

So, after 20 years of living with this present idea someone in you bunch says---ta hell with this. Being we're all retired lets get at it. The Psycho Dudes say that it has to be done anyways before they kill each other off, and then we have to decide to let that happen or should we tell them. So, being gluttons for punishment we opted the hard way and everyone agreed that it would be the human thing (being we figured out what a human being is) to do---so let's tell them.

Everything we know (we find out) has already been known long before we knew it by the masses in general but it's so scattered that it all needs to be put in one place. So- we don't know anything that hasn't already been known by someone somewhere. That is what we see after the fact.

But, inadvertently we used a book where we found that someone had already put it all together, and said book and knowledge has been so skewed by the authorities no one can understand it because they got it 90% wrong. So after we got done with it we have it 90% right.

You should go to The Old Seers Corner and read the OP so you have an understanding of who we are---and are not.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Note to Old Seer :

When you can talk about the word expectancy, and how to maintain a certain way of acting while waiting ?

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

danatemporary wrote:

When you can talk about the word expectancy, and how to maintain a certain way of acting while waiting ?

I don't understand.??

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:danatemporary

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Subject-Line attributed to Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

I see you Qs and Looking forward to responding. It,s late here and rack time for me. I posting now so you'll know I'm here and not use time waiting for now. Be aware--that we are coming from a different interpretation and understanding of the book. The answers may/will not be as you expect. I want to thank you for your efforts,and appreciate this opportunity you provided. I do a bit of gardening each morning while it's cooler. I'll try not to terry. I'll be here in the morning.

OS-  I doubt you remember but A_Nony_Mouse made the statement your interpretation of 'JC' shows "no connection to the words attributed to him in the Gospel", as he put it.  Might you explain why he would have said this ? Given a difference between Yahweh and 'JC', in the group,. I recall you made a difference between Yahweh and 'JC' in at least two posts.

the Mouse would be correct. But, the Mouse is familiar with the Euro interpretation of the book which is abject nonsense. We have a different knowledge of the book then the Euros. There-fore there is a disconnect between our understanding and theirs. The label Yahweh is a term of more recent times. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Adam can be different applications of use. The Jews of today could give a more accurate explanation. There would be/is a difference between Yahweh and JC. The term Yahweh didn't exist at the time of JC. There can mean or be a difference between Yahweh and Jehovah. Westerners think that the Hebrew culture is parallel to their,s , one doesn't fit the other very well. Westerners are expecting Middle Easterners to be like them--they're not.

1/1/13--correction. The term Yahweh didn't exist at the time of Adam. JC and Adam are the same charaterization. . Yahweh is a term "after " the fall. Actually---the fall is changing back to what Adam was before Creation. Adam is made from the "dust" of the ground, and is the same as animal entity or mind. The fall can only be one thing, a return to the animal mind, because there's no 2 other staes of mind one can be, as animal or human. The fall happened at the institution of civilization by Nimrod, and is the actual fall itself. Yahweh does not imply Adam , and related to the invisible image of person. In essence--Yahweh "the invisible" but no longer connected to adam. The fall negates (is the loss of) their knowledge of Adam/God. So, to day. the Israelites don't know themselves from Adam as the saying goes.

Consider- Gospel of John. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was God. This means that the personage of Adam is God, which also means that there is no such thing in the book as a God separate of the self. The word is creation  ( God said) and it is creation that makes and is Adam-as "it" is the beginning "Aleph".

OK- so who is doing the saying in creation. It is the inner workings of the Adamites themselves in acquiring the knowledge of "the self" by contemplation.

Nature (evolution) creates the inner , from there it's up to the cognitive ones to figure it out and understand it.  This is a process we have to do again today. This process causes the end times when it becomes understood that the world is on the wrong track, ( form ever developing into peace) and from the knowledge people see there is no answer on this track. The understanding them leaves one to see no choice (this is what the Smurfs now see). It will be utterly stupid to continue on this track if it ultimately goes nowhere and that fact is seen by the masses. At this time (still) the people don't see it. The problem with civilization today is--- it wants to make a nice cuddlie animal and call it human in terms of Pax Romana. but it'll never work. Peace does not come from the animal mind no matter how it's rigged. Civil law does not create human, it merely cages the animal. The 2008 financial meltdown (as it's called) is a classic case of letting the predators out of the cage. AND, the government doesn't want to put them back in. Guess what going to happen again.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Subject-Line attributed to Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

I see you Qs and Looking forward to responding. It,s late here and rack time for me. I posting now so you'll know I'm here and not use time waiting for now. Be aware--that we are coming from a different interpretation and understanding of the book. The answers may/will not be as you expect. I want to thank you for your efforts,and appreciate this opportunity you provided. I do a bit of gardening each morning while it's cooler. I'll try not to terry. I'll be here in the morning.

OS-  I doubt you remember but A_Nony_Mouse made the statement your interpretation of 'JC' shows "no connection to the words attributed to him in the Gospel", as he put it.  Might you explain why he would have said this ? Given a difference between Yahweh and 'JC', in the group,. I recall you made a difference between Yahweh and 'JC' in at least two posts.

the Mouse would be correct. But, the Mouse is familiar with the Euro interpretation of the book which is abject nonsense. We have a different knowledge of the book then the Euros. There-fore there is a disconnect between our understanding and theirs. The label Yahweh is a term of more recent times. Yahweh, Jehovah, and Adam can be different applications of use. The Jews of today could give a more accurate explanation. There would be/is a difference between Yahweh and JC. The term Yahweh didn't exist at the time of JC. There can mean or be a difference between Yahweh and Jehovah. Westerners think that the Hebrew culture is parallel to their,s , one doesn't fit the other very well. Westerners are expecting Middle Easterners to be like them--they're not.

1/1/13--correction. The term Yahweh didn't exist at the time of Adam. JC and Adam are the same charaterization. . Yahweh is a term "after " the fall. Actually---the fall is changing back to what Adam was before Creation. Adam is made from the "dust" of the ground, and is the same as animal entity or mind. The fall can only be one thing, a return to the animal mind, because there's only two states of mind one can be, as animal or human or, neutral. The fall happened at the institution of civilization by Nimrod, and is the actual fall itself. Yahweh does not imply Adam , and relates to the invisible image of person. In essence--Yahweh "the invisible" but no longer connected to Adam. The fall negates (is the loss of) their knowledge of Adam/God. So, to day. the Israelites don't know themselves from Adam as the saying goes.

Consider- Gospel of John. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was God. This means that the personage of Adam is God, which also means that there is no such thing in the book as a God separate of the self. The word is creation  ( God said) and it is creation that makes and is Adam-as "it" is the beginning "Aleph".

OK- so who is doing the saying in creation. It is the inner workings of the Adamites themselves in acquiring the knowledge of "the self" by contemplation just as we all have inner working still today.

Nature (evolution) creates the inner , from there it's up to the cognitive ones to figure it out and understand it.  This is a process we have to do again today. This process causes the end times when it becomes understood that the world is on the wrong track, ( form ever developing into peace) and from the knowledge people see there is no answer on this track. The understanding them leaves one to see no choice (this is what the Smurfs now see). It will be utterly stupid to continue on this track if it ultimately goes nowhere and that fact is seen by the masses. At this time (still) the people don't see it. The problem with civilization today is--- it wants to make a nice cuddlie animal and call it human in terms of Pax Romano. But it'll never work. Peace does not come from the animal mind no matter how it's rigged. Civil law does not create human, it merely cages the animal. The 2008 financial meltdown (as it's called) is a classic case of letting the predators out of the cage. AND, the government doesn't want to put them back in. Guess what going to happen again. If civilization creates "human" then where do all these wars come from. Humans don't engage in war, and war can only reside on the animal side of person.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
↑ (No Subject Phew)

(No  Subject)

See and Consult Image  for Old Seer's  Unofficial thread. The Image  I Uploaded (here)

p.s. -- Some did miss you not commenting  'as much'  Old Seer.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
This might give a big hint follow video link

Re::  Hi Dana

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

I don't understand.??

This might give a big hint   follow video link    Link,  Direct,   URL ::   http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CI3lST-qwA   { www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CI3lST-qwA}

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

I lost my password due to my complicator breaking down. It nomally would login automatically and the new one didn't. I couldn't find the password on my password book. I tries several times since your prvious posy on this forum but it wouldn't take. Something was probably wrong on the server--but today it went through. For a while there I thought I was banned but really didn't believe that one. Tuther Smufs sugested I give up on posting on Atheist sites as it turns out to be an argument going nowhere. I would check back here from time to time but for some reason I couldn;t get a new login. As sais--there must have been a glitch on the server. It was recomended that I make out a web page which I was reluctanr to do as I'm not a very computor astutish. But with a little practice I lernt how and found out was easier then suspected/expected.  https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

There's no email addy there as we're done arguing or getting slammed for inhumane reasons we let be as is and what others make of it isn't our business. Let any recipient do with it as is. Smiling  Now that I have a new passwrod I will be checking back daily as before.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

I lost my password due to my complicator breaking down. It nomally would login automatically and the new one didn't. I couldn't find the password on my password book. I tries several times since your prvious posy on this forum but it wouldn't take. Something was probably wrong on the server--but today it went through. For a while there I thought I was banned but really didn't believe that one. Tuther Smufs sugested I give up on posting on Atheist sites as it turns out to be an argument going nowhere. I would check back here from time to time but for some reason I couldn;t get a new login. As sais--there must have been a glitch on the server. It was recomended that I make out a web page which I was reluctanr to do as I'm not a very computor astutish. But with a little practice I lernt how and found out was easier then suspected/expected.  https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

There's no email addy there as we're done arguing or getting slammed for inhumane reasons we let be as is and what others make of it isn't our business. Let any recipient do with it as is. Smiling  Now that I have a new passwrod I will be checking back daily as before.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Choices and improved quality of life

Please stand by while forced to wait on posting..

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Choices and improved quality of life

Re:: Choices and improved quality of life; amidst  happy serendipities

Life is full and chock-full of happy serendipities

Message keeps getting clearer

Unofficial_Thread wrote:
Submitted by Old Seer on February 7, 2014

Well, There you are finally (big smile)..  As for you, I can honestly good to finally hear back from you OldSeer. Personally been a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress w/  the  relative.

I am having problems myself with new security restrictions on my Visa card  and  will be forcing me to put off any welcome or questions or a reply for a couple of more days. So, Check out the activity while we wait a couple of days on everything. Oh, To:: Old Seer   Hey, Welcome back to your unofficial thread Old Seer;  while I am forced to wait to get things up. 'Waiting' IS making life interesting I can tell you.  But we are to allow patience to have its' perfect work Smiling

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey kids

Hey kids. I've been peeking in on the forum for quite some time now. Stayed quiet because nothing very interesting in the forum and nothing from me worth contributing. I'll do a little back-tracking here to see if I can catch up with you. 

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey kids

Hey kids. I've been peeking in on the forum for quite some time now. Stayed quiet because nothing very interesting in the forum and nothing from me worth contributing. I'll do a little back-tracking here to see if I can catch up with you. 

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey kids

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey kids

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
such news you had to tell us

such news you had to tell us 4 times about it!

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Hey, Happy to see you're around

I've been gone for a while too. I didn't write my password down so when my machine broke down that auto looged in, the new one didn't. A glitch in the server wouldn,t give me a new one till tuther day. The Smurfs are doing OK, some in Florida, Mexico, Arizona, Southern and mid Califonia for the winter. I stayed here in Wisconsin this year--glad I did, as its been a pretty cold winter  at Qurarzsite AZ where I've been hanging out in past winters. I changed my yearly routine and will be staying North until  March from now on. Heating is to expensive at Quartzsite whilst here in Wi on the family property there's enough wood to heat free. Actually I'm warmer here then there. To save heat costs I just heat in the morning untill the sun takes over. It can get to +20 overnight there so it takes oodles of propane to be there. Heading forFloridato dumpoff grand son to be with his dad, and then on to AZ---unless it warms early here in WI.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
However

danatemporary wrote:

Unofficial_Thread wrote:
Submitted by Old Seer on February 7, 2014

Well, There you are finally (big smile)..  As for you, I can honestly good to finally hear back from you OldSeer. Personally been a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress w/  the  relative.

I am having problems myself with new security restrictions on my Visa card  and  will be forcing me to put off any welcome or questions or a reply for a couple of more days. So, Check out the activity while we wait a couple of days on everything. Oh, To:: Old Seer   Hey, Welcome back to your unofficial thread Old Seer;  while I am forced to wait to get things up. 'Waiting' IS making life interesting I can tell you.  But we are to allow patience to have its' perfect work Smiling

Ask anything you need to, I'll do my best to answer here. I won't post an emil Address on the website because I don't need to sort through a whole shebang of negtive messages. I figured you would  understand in time--and it does take time as I posted previous. You are very spiritual, so for you it will be easier then most. The parableof the laborers in the garden covers this. It takes more for time some then others, but in the end all get the idea the same.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bobbi in a dime-store novel, a baggage laden life

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Re  :: Bobbi in a dime-store novel, a baggage laden life

((Eph. 1:6d -- (Quote)  accepted in the beloved))

Quote:

Old Seer said, Ask anything you need to, I'll do my best to answer here. 

This is an aside and a bit of an indulgent on my part but I was curious about how the Smurfs would deal with this situation you will witness  (See::: The Upload) -- 

My personal impressions were that the Smurfs, being such a tiny group themselves, do not do much one on one counseling with individuals, (I might be mistaken in this particular point about this group named the Smurfs). 

Image part of comments/questions :: 

What brought this to my mind is,  I recently ran into some woefully neglected cousin(s) of mine, who had a situation in 'their' lives that made me sit up and take real notice of. Their's is this phenomenally rich life especially on this last World Communion Sunday but wholly 'baggage' laden lives/life  they made for themselves. It makes you wonder if it's safe out there. This current installment, related to me, is quite eerily similar to a women who is found in a dime-store novel, I very briefly previewed, the fictional character's name is Bobbi, from the brief preview. The character's situation reminded me of what was directly related to me in our family get together. Apparently, She had to deal with both the sting of the 'other woman' and FALSE accusations, in the novel. It somehow reminded me of parts of the family's extensive baggage. Please consult the ref. in the Upload.

p.s. -- Hmm, That one ?

Old Seer, when you have finished with commenting on that, you were refering to the New Testament passage in the Gospel of Saint Matthew, Chapter 20 ? You know, it ends by stating, as follows ::   http://qikflirt.com/images/symbol_male.gif

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Old Seer

danatemporary wrote:

Old Seer wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

Re  :: Bobbi in a dime-store novel, a baggage laden life

((Eph. 1:6d -- (Quote)  accepted in the beloved))

Quote:

Old Seer said, Ask anything you need to, I'll do my best to answer here. 

This is an aside and a bit of an indulgent on my part but I was curious about how the Smurfs would deal with this situation you will witness  (See::: The Upload) -- 

My personal impressions were that the Smurfs, being such a tiny group themselves, do not do much one on one counseling with individuals, (I might be mistaken in this particular point about this group named the Smurfs). 

Image part of comments/questions :: 

What brought this to my mind is,  I recently ran into some woefully neglected cousin(s) of mine, who had a situation in 'their' lives that made me sit up and take real notice of. Their's[/] is this phenomenally rich life especially on this last World Communion Sunday but wholly 'baggage' laden lives/life  they made for themselves. It makes you wonder if it's safe out there. This current installment, related to me, is quite eerily similar to a women who is found in a dime-store novel, I very briefly previewed, the [i]fictional character's name is Bobbi, from the brief preview. The character's situation reminded me of what was directly related to me in our family get together. Apparently, She had to deal with both the sting of the 'other woman' and FALSE accusations, in the novel. It somehow reminded me of parts of the family's extensive baggage. Please consult the ref. in the Upload.

p.s. -- Hmm, That one ?

Old Seer, when you have finished with commenting on that, you were refering to the New Testament passage in the Gospel of Saint Matthew, Chapter 20 ? You know, it ends by stating, as follows ::

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Ok Dana.

1- There is no marriage in Christianity. The reason the world still has marriage in "their" Christianity (brand X) is because they aren't proper Chrsitians, as Christianity isn't  what they think it is. So--what you have in this case is a "civil" problem. Chrsitianity and Civilization are not compatible. Here's what JC has to say about this. Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in Heaven. Ok, now, this isn't a physical resurrection that he's referring to, it's a spiritual one the same as being reborn. Reborn isn't about anything physical. In his world one is natural as Adam was natural. The Adamites wern't members of a civil society, they were of a "natural" society, as we all tend to be social, and that's not a matter of anyone's plan, because we are all made by nature firstly. Civilizations create their members from a civil plan to override the natural and re-create one to civil specifications and purposes, and if the the paln is accordnig to the animal mind (which they are)---problems such as you have in your example arise. Christianity does not necessarioly relieve these problems entirely but the children 'would' be raised in different terms . The young will still be heart broken if the apple of their eye is attracted to another, but the young are more able to accept it. It's when couples are together over time that the realtionship become more solidified and a breakup is tuffer on both. In proper Christianity (humanity) you are with the one that you want to be with and no one is given any say. So, any advice that I could give on your example wouldn't apply as us Smurfs are of a different mental reference. In our Christianity you are married to another becasue the two make it that way, no one else, there is no civil service attachment If you want to split and go your own ways no one has anything to say about that either. You naturally come together and you naturally seperate if you want to. If you have children--well hey--you have resposibilities that go with that. Chidrten in Christianity are brought up with those responibilites in mind on the first count. Resonsibility to raise the kids is given prioity over pursuing sexuall relations with another, anything else can loose you a lot of friends. If you're part of a social group you will definetly come under the judjement of "God" (The people of your group) very quickly.       Everyone in your social confines understands the commitment you made and will hold you to it. This is why the first Christians separated into their own communities--to distance from the civil minded. It didn't work did it, the civil system was more powerful then they so it failed--as JC predicted. These are things the Smurfs understansd today. There's a bit more to this but what you have there in your example is a classic case of---someone being more aimalistic then the other--and that won't work. In the world we've been in for the last 1000s of years the physical normally out weighs the spiritual and is of the greater importance. So, unions are more physical and material based then spiritual.  In Proper Christian unions the male is the sp[iritual guide and the female is the material guide. The female by nature is a bit more materilalistic by natural design then the male. In creation the term for Adam is -the male (masculine) application and soul is the feminine application. The physical mimics the arrangement and nature gives them both thier place. Civlizations run against the arrangment as there is no boss in this entity. The male isn't dominant in the arrangement and neither is the female. Dominance is an animal characteristic. What it amounts to is--the male gathers and the female distributes in a system that provides for all in the family. Civl unions are based to heavily on the physical--and as can be seen,civil societies are paying a heavy price for breaking the natural arrangment. It is better for all to remain single then get caught in a union to early for proper undersrtanding and experiance. I can't advise you for the sake of your cousins---the situation is out of our realm of being. They wouldn't understnd as yet, the animal mind vs the human mind. I say, befriend them and show them patience that they ought to have with each other. All relationships hinge on patience. A civil union is not a Christian union.     The parable of the Garden.This is something I've stressed in my posts from time to time. It's going to be hard to understand me so I say --it'll take time to see things. This parable is exactly that. We all don't see things as quickly as each other. It's about the equality of his world--all are equal. so,when I make a post soneone may understand it right off--another will take time, and another will even take longer. Laboring in the vieyard represents one that goes to work today won't recieve/understand today, but will 2 days from now. Another goes to work today doesn't understand for two weeks, but the reward is the same, that is, the undersatanding is the same for each. What he understnds is--he's of a different mind set and it takes floks  diiferent lengths of time to understand. He realizesthat all don't comprehend at the same rate. Always remeber---he's an expert psychologist, all the prophets were. That's what makesAdam--the understanding of the self, and that's what Psycho types do, work with "The Personage". You are a mentalnot a physical. The physical is nothing more then the means to move around.   The equality of being doesn't mean that all are physically equal. What it means is that everyone contains the same spiritual entity. You may be suprised to learn that all mammals contain the same entity as we. A dogs entity is the same as ours. What fools civil minds is that intellect is accouinted as human when it's not. Intellect is neutral, an ability to cognate facts and make decisions according the those found facts. A dog can't, but intellect isn't part of human or animal nature--it's merely a compulatory process to acutely figure and understand things. A dog has less use of intellect but the spiritual entity is the same as ours,it just can't figure itself out---we can. They have animal and human sides the same as we. It seems the less size --the less human and the more animal--until it gets to reptiles that have little or no humanity. Thats why the serpent is used in the book--it typically denotes an inhuman character. A mamal that's takes, cares and has concern  for it's young shows human presence. All spiritual entites are the same. People's problems with this come from putting our species high on the hog and thinking we are something special in the universe. This speciality spills over to being better then each other and wallowing in the animal world. If we want to be special above the dog then we need to use intellect for living in peace rather then pursuits of betterment over others. THEN, we become something special because we aren't as the dog.  (Smiling

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Explaining 15 and 16. Sorry.

What this is --is-- nature is in charge. What he's saying here is, the master (nature) does as the master will. We are all consructed by nature--or a product of nature amd under it's rule (universal law/construction). We all have to live by it's outcomes and results. All actions, good and evil have consequences, the price we pay for "being". The parable means--all recieve the same result of the endeavor. As the book states elsewhere--what happens to one happems to all. It's just that the same isn't happening to all at the same time. Whatever course one is on will result in the same consequences already encountered by another one the samwe coiurse previously. That's how propgesies are done---knowing a course of events or thinking will result in a predictable outcome.

That's why civilizations cannot be fixed--it's has to proceed on a previous course which cannot be altered--and --the same result will occurr because the mindset of civil discorse cannot be changed. There's no place other for it to end up. The promotiom and opererations of an animal mind results in the same outcome every time. It cannot be changed. While the animal mind is the of nature also, it then becomes necessary to comprehend that mental state -------and change it for a different outcome/result. The only thing to change it to is it's opposite (of which there is no other),"the human mind). The world is fooled by thuinking that different forms of government will work better then others--that's nonsense. Everyone of us personally is made up of all forms of governments. On a personal level one has to use these forms as they apply to a situation. In one--you have to be democratic, in another you have to be sociallistic, in another you have to mind your own as being a monach, in another youi mau have to be communal, or, applay allof these in life in different situations. To elecct individuals to preside over these personal natural traits is absolute fallacy. You need them all the be a part of your society. Civil governments preside over your nature and create it for their ideas. Then you are no longer natural--you are government made, and they say what is good and/or evil to the detrement of the people. You'll now notice thast the government in the US has reached it'sfinal goal--the rich/few over the many.

That is the design of it. No matter how it's rigged and constructed it will revert back to it's original purpose---a few over the many. There's no place else for it to go. And, from that point on it becomes evil upon evil--heading for the repeat of the time of Noah, and the flood was nothing more then--they killed each other off until only a few are left. --but this time--it'll be world over, not just a small region. The master does what the master will. If we're going the Ayn Rand syndrome of the survivasl of the fittest--there won't be any fittist left either. Civilization is a war against the universe--and mother nature will win it every time. We are part of the universe--so in fighting the universe we fight ourselves also Smiling