My New Friend - An Atheist

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
My New Friend - An Atheist

Hello,

I have an atheist who is now my friend. He hangs out with me on the weekends and asks me questions.

This morning he went to church with me. Some Electricial Engineer guy talked to him in the back the whole time. The atheist said it was typical, not like how I talk with him.

Then tonight, I took my new friend to a Bible study from 6 to 10pm.

We're actually friends. A guy like all of you though in the flesh. Cool huh?

He's gonna be saved eventually if he keeps this up.

My point is, for all those who hate my guts or love my guts, if we had met in person, we would have most likely of been friends l This goes for Mickey, and Brian and Tuna Tony over there.

So basically, my point of this thread is, can't we all just get along?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Teralek wrote: I love

Teralek wrote:

I love everyone.

Do you love child molesters, animal abusers, con men and swindlers, those who take advantage of the elderly.... ?

Teralek wrote:
  Other than this I really love everyone. I sure don't worry about saving anyone.

Philosophically speaking, two statements in complete contradiction...

Teralek wrote:
We are all saved already, whatever saved means.

Apparently speaking in riddles amuses you...

Teralek wrote:

Again,

I have friends from all colours, religions/atheists, straight, gays, political spectrums...

Congratulations for being so friendly...