Back for now

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Back for now

Hello all

I've been very busy lately, but I'm back.  I likely will not post with the same frequency, but I missed you guys.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back!

Welcome back! Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Welcome back.

I have gone through busy periods, when I did not have as much time  on the internet as I would like. 

Welcome back. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Ktulu wrote: Hello allI've

Ktulu wrote:

Hello all

I've been very busy lately, but I'm back.  I likely will not post with the same frequency, but I missed you guys.

Reunited and it feels so good

Reunited cause we understood

The break up we had

Has made me lonely and sad

But now I'm so excited

Cause we're reunited Hey Hey

(end)

Welcome back.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Thank you all for the

Thank you all for the welcome. Smiling I'm busy with working a full time job, and trying to start my own thing on the side, as well as some schooling and sold/bought a house... I just can't catch up on all the posts, but I just had to get my rational fix Smiling  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc