Wishes

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Wishes

http://www.real-wishes.com/

What ever happened to friendly genies? This site seems too theatrical. I was going to try it just for the sake of it, but I changed my mind because it seems like too much work. 11:11 was the time I was given. I really hope nothing freaky or "Paranormal Activity" type of stuff happens. I need my sleep!

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Spooky

It says:

"No wish is too extreme" and "the wish will happen".

It's a challenge.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I look at the site and see

I look at the site and see nothing I haven't seen before.

I'm willing to test this to prove it wrong, but I despise spam. I don't even spam people that spam me.
So in order to test it properly I'd need 8 volunteered email addresses to fullfill the requirement of informing people about the site. The tricky part is that NONE of these emails can belong to people who already know about it, else I'm not really fullfilling the requirements.

The wish I'd choose cannot be communicated, but I can say I wouldn't wish for something ridiculous, like the moon turning into cheese. Yet I would still choose something statistically unlikely.

If interested, and in possession of email addresses that could be used, you may send them to [email protected].
Said addresses will be kept entirely confidential, and not given to any other person or organisation. In addition, they will be promptly deleted from my records the moment their intended use has been fullfilled.
If 8 addresses are not received, I will abort the test and

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
delete the emails without

delete the emails without using them.

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Not worth it

I imagine that you probably have better things to do than test this.

'No wish too extreme' should include turning the moon into cheese.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, but on the off chance

Yeah, but on the off chance it actually works, it might as well be something useful, instead of an extinction event. Sticking out tongue

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
That's why I shared this

That's why I shared this actually. I need someone else to test it, and tell me if it works, or if they're like being stalked by demons at night or something, so I know if it's safe or not. If it is safe, I intend to become a very rich and powerful man who rules the world.