Massive UFO re-fueling at the sun 3/12

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Massive UFO re-fueling at the sun 3/12

I couldn't find this on Nasa's site.  If it's a fake it's pretty damn good.  stick with it until it moves away from the sun near the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbJvuroLoFo&feature=share

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
It appears to be a cyclonic

It appears to be a cyclonic weather system near the sun's surface.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
LMAOLooks like a sperm

LMAO

Looks like a sperm trying to enter the egg backwards....

But now for something completely different...

It was a fake.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
These are becoming more

These are becoming more common.

Always check multiple different TOP news sources when encountering such types of reports. Best thing is to hit one or two sources from each major economic/political/military power (Fox will trust CNN more than Al Jazeera, and do less of their own work to rereport a CNN story than a Al Jazeera story, for example).
I tend to check media sources from the following nations, in the following order, whenever I see a story I don't fully trust: Canada, England, the US, China, Japan, Germany, the Middle East, and Sweden. Major/recognisable sources I hit along the way, in no particular order, are CBC, BBC, Fox, CNN, Xingua, and Al Jazeera.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:These are

Vastet wrote:
These are becoming more common. Always check multiple different TOP news sources when encountering such types of reports. Best thing is to hit one or two sources from each major economic/political/military power (Fox will trust CNN more than Al Jazeera, and do less of their own work to rereport a CNN story than a Al Jazeera story, for example). I tend to check media sources from the following nations, in the following order, whenever I see a story I don't fully trust: Canada, England, the US, China, Japan, Germany, the Middle East, and Sweden. Major/recognisable sources I hit along the way, in no particular order, are CBC, BBC, Fox, CNN, Xingua, and Al Jazeera.

I don't trust these Hispanic "crazies" for news. They put out some shit a while back about UFO's over Lima, Peru and in another major city and it was an ovious fake. It almost reminds me of the stories you see in the 'national enquirer'

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well i knew right away

Well i knew right away something was bogus when Nasa's site had no mention of it. I just thought it was pretty cool, regardless of what it was.  Bum's clip of the explanation was better than the lie about what it really was.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia