Mother upset?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mother upset?

I know this is related to a previous thread...

I'm of the opinion that the mother of this girl is only trying to get back and the man who "robbed the cradle".

I see nothing wrong with the 18 year old being with her former teacher. If they are both happen and there is no abuse, no drugs, no etc (negative aspects of the relationship) then good for them for finding happiness.

I would tell my kid, "look, if it gets too bad, come back home. I'll have your room ready for you".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-left-family-move-student-arrested-sexual-abuse-article-1.1057662

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I remember seeing the

Yeah, I remember seeing the interview with the student and teacher before the charges were filed regarding his possible run-in with a 17-year-old.  Modesto is only a few hours from me, too.  That guy's wife is just pissed off, but if it turns out that he's a pedophile, it's a whole 'nother ball game, son.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override wrote:Yeah, I

Sage_Override wrote:

Yeah, I remember seeing the interview with the student and teacher before the charges were filed regarding his possible run-in with a 17-year-old.  Modesto is only a few hours from me, too.  That guy's wife is just pissed off, but if it turns out that he's a pedophile, it's a whole 'nother ball game, son.

While it might be true, he's following the law. She is 18 now.