LET"S HAVE A CAGE MATCH

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
LET"S HAVE A CAGE MATCH

I propose a cage match with The Theist, Jean Chauvin, Me, and Prozac.  This site may never again witness the insanity that is sure to ensue here.  I suggest only one rule-  the peanut gallery is permitted only to heckle with 20 words or less, and the grapplers in the cage are not allowed to reply to them.  I think Sapient could sell tickets.

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol

Hello,

Are you sure you want to handle the embarrassment of your intelligence on the subject? I'm flattered Tony, truly. That sounds like a blast, I'll do it with anybody or the whole site i don't care.

Though I'm catching a train this friday and will be gone for about 5 days, but i'll try my best during that time.

Let me know if everybody is up for it and I'll throw you guys around like a cat throws the mice of the house.

lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Opie

Opie,

I'm not a theist, I'm a Chrisitan theist. there is a difference.

Just like you're not really an atheist, but an agnostic that calls yourself an atheist due to confusion and lack of education.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^jean demonstrates a lack of

^jean demonstrates a lack of knowledge on basic definitions. A christian MUST be a theist, as christians are defined as theists. So calling yourself a christian theist is redundant.
Also, everyone is an atheist, because noone knows for a fact that there is a god.

Finally, give me a buried alive match against both of them. No holds barred.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Creepy Guy

Hey,

lol, your public schooling is coming out as I can see. The term theist is a very broad ambigious term. Many professing Christians when they debate support the general theist position. Since this is not defined into specifics, then the argument is ambiguous and nobody including the one arguing knows what or whom he is arguing for.

To say theist would encompass hinduism, islam, buddhism, etc. I do not represent or support those positions since they are all fallacious and full of mistakes. Since Chrisitanity is the only "religion" that is true both logically and scientifically, then to isolate my position so as to not commit the logical fallacy of ambiguity, I am not a theist, I am thus a Chrisitan theist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Opie,

I'm not a theist, I'm a Chrisitan theist. there is a difference.

Just like you're not really an atheist, but an agnostic that calls yourself an atheist due to confusion and lack of education.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I meant "The Theist" , you, me, and Prozac.  I know he needs a better name so we don't have to use quotation marks. I would think one of your superior intelligence would have figured it out.  What?-did you plan on getting in the ring alone with me and Prozac? You are a brave one.    And I don't give two rat shits what you call yourself or me.  It doesn't take a masters degree to know the difference between an agnostic and an atheist.  The only one's who need to argue about that kinda shit is you and "The Theist". 

I'm sure if it happens it will be mostly you and "The Theist" arguing over stupid shit like that, while me and Prozac are bashing you over the heads. But it will be entertaining nonetheless- don't you think? This is gonna be a blood-bath.  lol  

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Tony

Hey Tony,

No, I'm not gonna feed the swine like yourself. Plus, theist is in a J.W. schismatic cult. I have no problem talking to him or anybody.

When I was younger I studied Jehovah Witnesses intensely. lol. I would visit Kindom Hall's and ask them to explain various embarrassments and they would just stare in amazement lol.

You're just trying to roll in your bullshit Tony. No thanks.

But if you'd like me to kick your ass along with Freaky Psychotic Death guy let's go.

Brave? Not at all. Very very very easy. A comparison for you to understand would be a tank vs. a cockroach, I'd be the tank. If you add 1000 cockroaches vs the tank, the tank will still win.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Jean Jean

You don't get it.  I'm setting the stage here.  I never thought for a second that you and "The Theist" would always be on the same side.  This is Atheism vs. Theism.  As Vastet implied- you are both theists whether it be christian, schismatic, psychotic-whatever. You are already resorting to semantics and cop-outs like the "pearls before swine" bullshit and the bell hasn't even rang yet.  I'm quite sure me and Prozac don't agree on everything either. I chose him because we have two things in common that you Jean are without.-character and moral fiber. This is every man for himself. Take it or leave it "tank" lol. It's time to throw your balls over your shoulder and march into the fire. That is if you have any balls?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Tony

Hey Tony,

No thanks. as the sign says, "don't feed the pigs."

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Tony,

No thanks. as the sign says, "don't feed the pigs."

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Pigs deserve better then what you'd be offering as food. . 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey,lol,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey,

lol, your public schooling is coming out as I can see.

^Jean fails to realise that an insult to my education can only be a compliment when coming from someone who devoutly hates education.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
The term theist is a very broad ambigious term

No, it is a very specific term that can only apply to irrational people who believe in magic and fairy tales.

Your brain is literally tripping over basic logic at every turn. You see me state the fact that by definition a christian is a theist, and then automatically assume I said that means a christian is also a hindu, bhuddist, etc. Which is patently ridiculous.

Logic 101: Just because every christian is a theist does not mean every theist is a christian.

You are a theist. You are a christian. But calling yourself a christian theist is redundant, because all christians are theists.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Creepy Guy

Hello,

Logically speaking, not all theists are Christian but all Chrisitans are theists.

On top of that there are numerous Christian cults.

So to just say theist is false.

2nd, since hinduism, buddhism, and satanism fall under the title theist, then if I were to be arguing as a theist, in some way I would have to logically include a satanist and/or/and a Hindu for the sake of example as well since the term theist logically has a universal element that ties all these religions together.

And since every single theist is false except the Christians theist, then to argue as a theist without qualifyingn it as a Chrisitian theist violates the law of contradiction.

And technically speaking, since humanism is said to be a religion in the Humanistic manifesto I and II, then they are a kind of anthro-theist which would mean I would also in some connection be arguing for them.

Thus for consistency and clarity, and in order to not violate the law of contradiction, I am not a theist since this would bind me intellectually with a satanist in argument.

Thus I am a Chrisitan Theist, which is the only true system of knowledge in the world.

But you too are a theist, you worship yourself and whatever is selfish and ego-centric is the known sacred for an "atheist." A lazy bum who only thinks of himself.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
In fact

Jean Chauvin wrote:

they are all christian cults...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Logically speaking, not all theists are Christian but all Chrisitans are theists.

So far so good.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
So to just say theist is false.

And you were doing so well. Sad

Jean Chauvin wrote:
2nd, since hinduism, buddhism, and satanism fall under the title theist, then if I were to be arguing as a theist, in some way I would have to logically include a satanist and/or/and a Hindu for the sake of example as well since the term theist logically has a universal element that ties all these religions together.

And there goes any semblance of logic. Due in part to your failure to realise that your beliefs are as false as the beliefs of any theist. But I can't expect a brainwashed soldier of god to understand the difference.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh yeah, I also don't

Oh yeah, I also don't worship myself. Sorry. I don't worship anything, actually. I've yet to encounter anything that could earn my worship. Myself included.