pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Peyton Manning Goes to the Broncos - The Tebow is on the Trading Block

Peyton Manning has picked Denver.

The Tebow will be traded.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30709743/detail.html

No More do I need to cheer for The Tebow!!

Thank You Lord Enki!

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm going to pray to the

I'm going to pray to the FSM that Tebow is traded to the Redskins, that would be hilarious. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I'm

Beyond Saving wrote:

I'm going to pray to the FSM that Tebow is traded to the Redskins, that would be hilarious. 

I just told Brian that on another thread.

That way he'll have to cheer for The Tebow like I had to do this year.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I'm

Beyond Saving wrote:

Beyond, I can handle your rantings about how oppressed the poor rich people are. But this really cuts below the belt. OUCH! I would never wish that kind of cruelty on you.

But it looks like that cruelty is going to be inflicted on NE.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know if keeping

I don't know if keeping Tebow would have helped Denver because his critics say he may win games but does he have long term staying power. The jury is out on that still.  Maybe Brady will rub off on him, but who knows. I've seen far too many players who sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread only to end up as back ups.

But all I see Peyton doing is maybe being a brain picked person who will improve the team. I really don't see him doing 5 more years.

But if it makes my detractors feel any better the Skins are getting a Baylor player as OB. I hope he doesn't end every interview with "I thank god" holy crap an entire season of that, FUCK, just play the fucking game.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Tim Tebow is NOT an NFL

Tim Tebow is NOT an NFL QB.  He never will be..... unless Sir Tom Brady manages to rub off on him and give him the opportunity he clearly never deserved.  So I hope he doesn't end up in NE.  I want him to just go away, unfortunately some team will fall for his hype and sign him.

20 years ago if you were a religious zealot you were marginalized, made fun of, now it's ok.  And it's getting worse in part because of Tebow mania.  I hope he gets caught having gay sex in an alley somewhere, so people can see how fake he really is.

/rant

Ahhhh, I feel better now.  lol

"They always say the same thing; 'But evolution is only a theory!!' Which is true, I guess, and it's good they say that I think, it gives you hope that they feel the same about the theory of Gravity and they might just float the f**k away."

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not NE

I haven't heard that rumor outside of Brian37. On the Patriots, Tebow would become a running back or a pass rushing Line backer, I think he could do very well at eather posistion; and Bishop Belli of Chek is well known to put players into unique positions, [WR to CB, RB to Safety, NT to FB, TE to punt returners. i.e.  Linebacker Mike Vrable has 8 carear Td receptions, 4 in Super Bowls].                  Tebow in New England would be interesting but he would not be a QB. Has anyone actually seen him throw a football or should I say attempt to look like he was throwing a football?    Tim Tebow in New England I think is pretty unlikely, but I said that about Randy Moss, Chad Ochocinqo and Albert Haynesworth.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Beyond, I can handle your rantings about how oppressed the poor rich people are. But this really cuts below the belt. OUCH! I would never wish that kind of cruelty on you.

Ouch, looks like the Jets are considering picking him up http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/20/reports-jets-now-very-much-in-the-tebow-derby/

Kind of serves me right I guess for the low dig... karma is a bitch.

Although just focusing on the playing Tebow might fit well with the Jets. It wouldn't be terrible to have someone who can back up Sanchez every once in awhile. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

I haven't heard that rumor outside of Brian37. On the Patriots, Tebow would become a running back or a pass rushing Line backer, I think he could do very well at eather posistion; and Bishop Belli of Chek is well known to put players into unique positions, [WR to CB, RB to Safety, NT to FB, TE to punt returners. i.e.  Linebacker Mike Vrable has 8 carear Td receptions, 4 in Super Bowls].                  Tebow in New England would be interesting but he would not be a QB. Has anyone actually seen him throw a football or should I say attempt to look like he was throwing a football?    Tim Tebow in New England I think is pretty unlikely, but I said that about Randy Moss, Chad Ochocinqo and Albert Haynesworth.

I heard it too, before Brian posted it.  Doesn't make much sense for NE but stranger things have happened.  Bellicheck puts a lot of stock into character, and Tebow has fooled millions into thinking he's perfect.

Joey Porter (who normally I don't care for) had me laughing earlier talking crap about Tebow, then basically saying he's the Justin Beiber of the NFL, and the only reason to sign him is to sell tickets/jerseys.  That's exactly it.  Beiber as a musician is garbage, but the hype surrounding him (and 13 year old girls) keep him annoyingly popular.  Same exact thing with Tebow except the people he has fooled, are grown ass people.  Just goes to show you how gullible people are.

"They always say the same thing; 'But evolution is only a theory!!' Which is true, I guess, and it's good they say that I think, it gives you hope that they feel the same about the theory of Gravity and they might just float the f**k away."

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Tebow traded to the Jets

Tebow has been traded to the Jets for a 4th and 6th round draft pick.

The Jets get The Tebow and a 7th round pick.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30731194/detail.html

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Your nightmare has come true

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Ouch, looks like the Jets are considering picking him up http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/20/reports-jets-now-very-much-in-the-tebow-derby/

Although just focusing on the playing Tebow might fit well with the Jets. It wouldn't be terrible to have someone who can back up Sanchez every once in awhile. 

The Jets get the Tebow.

Look forward to more Tebowmania.

Life's a bitch and then you get the Tebow.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

The Jets get the Tebow.

Look forward to more Tebowmania.

Life's a bitch and then you get the Tebow.

The Jets will be forced to get a running game now...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

It should be noted that Manning is a Chrisitan. Thus the reason why he and Eli are amazing quarter backs. Typically speaking, quarter backs that are either influenced greatly or are actually Chrisitans have been the greatest quarter backs in NFL history.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,It

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

It should be noted that Manning is a Chrisitan. Thus the reason why he and Eli are amazing quarter backs. Typically speaking, quarter backs that are either influenced greatly or are actually Chrisitans have been the greatest quarter backs in NFL history.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

SO THE FUCK WHAT

Pat Tilman who played for the Arizona Cardinals was an atheist, and while most NFL players never serve in the military Pat DIED in Afghanistan so dicks like you could spew your bullshit.

Christianity has nothing to do with being able to play a sport well. You either play well or you don't because MOST attempts at making that position FAIL, so if we go by your standerard most CHRISTIANS are loosers because they don't get to where Peyton did.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Goody!!!

St.Thomas of Brady and the Patriots defeated Tebowmania twice last year by a total score of 86 to 33, and the praying mantis had a better team around him.  Now he gets to face NE twice each regular season.  The AFC east just got easier for St.Thomas.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,It

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Are you saying that they never needed to learn the game, the position or train themselves to play?

They were good QB's because of the Jesus?

What happened to Tebow then? He had the Jesus but none of the skills. He should've had a Super Bowl ring before he turned pro under your logic.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Well that may be 2 games the Pats win next year.

Jeffrick wrote:

St.Thomas of Brady and the Patriots defeated Tebowmania twice last year by a total score of 86 to 33, and the praying mantis had a better team around him.  Now he gets to face NE twice each regular season.  The AFC east just got easier for St.Thomas.

Tebowmania is driven by insane Gator fans. They remain insane no matter the score in the game.

I lived in Florida until I returned to Denver last year so I witnessed their stupid loyalty.

Even still the orlando Sentinel has a Tebow tab on their homepage. Stories sometimes showed up there even before the Denver media got them.

The trade to the Jets will be hard for Tebow fanatics as many gator fans are also Miami Dolphin fans.

Can they cheer for the Tebow as a Jet against the Fins?

The Pats did beat Denver, but Tebowmania continues unabated. It will now sell a whole new bunch of jerseys.

I'm glad he's gone to your division, I had a very hard time with him in Denver. Kick his ass.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Brother Jean Jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brother Jean Jean,

Eli and Peyton are good QBs because daddy was and they have been playing since they were little kids.

The myths don't help them complete passes. Practice and experience does.

If buying into the Jesus made a better QB than The Tebow should have been perfect winning all playoff games and the Superbowl.

He didn't.

Peyton at least has a vocabulary that contains other words than The Tebow uses.

Ads that Peyton has done: Gatorade; MasterCard, Xbox; Sprint; and ESPN. 

These ads were hilarious. 

And not once in them did he mention the Jesus.

Unlike the Tebow, who thanks his Lord Jesus for his bloody nose.

Just saying.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The reason why Tebow was not as good of a QB is because he was a weaker inconsistent Christian.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

The reason why Tebow was not as good of a QB is because he was a weaker inconsistent Christian.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Meaning he's a hypocrite like you?

— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

LMAO, so that means all the other quarterbacks and their backups on every other team that never won a Super Bowl are inconsistent Christians. Then that would make all the Christian collage football players who DONT make the league at all even more inconsistent.

YOUR LOGIC SUCKS ASSHOLE!

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
The Jets deal may be falling apart - The Jags may get him

Looks like the deal with the Jets may fall apart.

The Jags may get him yet

see - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30731194/detail.html

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

The Jags may get him yet

Looks like its official now. Guess I'm going to have to hire a stripper to come with me every time I watch football next season because I'm not going to "Tebow" but it is kinda hot when a scantily clad chick does it. 

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

The Jags may get him yet

Looks like its official now. Guess I'm going to have to hire a stripper to come with me every time I watch football next season because I'm not going to "Tebow" but it is kinda hot when a scantily clad chick does it. 

That's a good idea.

All I ever did when The Tebow did his prayer act was to flip him off with both hands yelling F*** You motherf***er good play.

Not that I ever use bad language for the fucker.

It's a hard thing to cheer for the team and watch The Tebow do his prayer act.

Divided loyalties. You want to win but you want The Tebow to get creamed. What can you do?

Good Luck with that.

The strippers should help.

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gawd I'm so sick of Tebow.

Gawd I'm so sick of Tebow.  I'm half tempted to dig up all the dirt I can on him and blast it all over the internet for all the potential NY fans to see.  The thought of the biggest city in the world falling in love with that little twat-waffle makes me sick!

On another note, why does anyone on here reply to this Chauvin clown as if he's anything more than a TROLL?  To me his posts make it blatantly obvious he doesn't believe half the crap he says, he's just (successfully) getting reactions our of people.  Don't feed the troll..... BAN him!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

The Jags may get him yet

I don't want to hear you bitching about me secretly hating the free market or not wanting it, if you knew what I was doing right now to this picture, GODLESS THE FREE MARKET!