Brian Sapient has faith in scripture [EMAIL RESPONSE]

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Brian Sapient has faith in scripture [EMAIL RESPONSE]

Quote:
Catherine Brown sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

For someone who doesn't believe in Christ, why do you have so much faith in that one scripture damning you into hell?

Catherine,

Thanks for your passive aggressive email.  I don't have faith in the bible or anything else for that matter.  Faith is what I use to believe in something in which I don't have proof for.  I think faith is antithetical to anything logical, rational, or sane.  I leave faith up to the Christians.  You have faith in it and therefore as far as you are concerned, I can't be saved.  If you don't have faith in it... why not?  It's in your fairy tale book.

I don't need faith to read the bible I have eyes, I can read what Christians believe.  I had faith in the bible at one point in my life, I was a kid, when I reached my teens it became clear how nonsensical the bible is. 

My friend who helped me create The Blasphemy Challenge lost sleep at night at just the fear that he might have accidentally blasphemed the non existent Holy Spirit.  Now I don't care, because I know better.  Now I have no problem saying I deny the Holy Spirit... and you should too.

Free yourself from the mind virus,

Brian Sapient

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:

Quote:
Catherine Brown sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

For someone who doesn't believe in Christ, why do you have so much faith in that one scripture damning you into hell?

Catherine,

Thanks for your passive aggressive email.  I don't have faith in the bible or anything else for that matter.  Faith is what I use to believe in something in which I don't have proof for.  I think faith is antithetical to anything logical, rational, or sane.  I leave faith up to the Christians.  You have faith in it and therefore as far as you are concerned, I can't be saved.  If you don't have faith in it... why not?  It's in your fairy tale book.

I don't need faith to read the bible I have eyes, I can read what Christians believe.  I had faith in the bible at one point in my life, I was a kid, when I reached my teens it became clear how nonsensical the bible is. 

My friend who helped me create The Blasphemy Challenge lost sleep at night at just the fear that he might have accidentally blasphemed the non existent Holy Spirit.  Now I don't care, because I know better.  Now I have no problem saying I deny the Holy Spirit... and you should too.

Free yourself from the mind virus,

Brian Sapient

How many times do we have to explain this? Listen Catherine, for example, you had a friend who truely believed in Lex Luthor, and I mean not figuratively but literally and they claimed "If you don't worship Lex Luthor, he will kick your butt". Now since you know Lex Luthor isn't real, would you have "faith" if you responded "Screw Lex Luthor".

Brian and all who deny the holy spirit are doing is a demonstration to others that they do not have to be scared of fictional beings, anymore than you are scared of Lex Luthor. Of course he doesn't have faith in that verse anymore than you have "faith" in Koran quotes a Muslim might use to threaten you with.

THE POINT is to show you and others that their is no hell to be afraid of, just like you don't fear a Muslim's threats of hell. Just like you and I know the sun is not a god. You cant be scared of Lex Luthor, but you can demonstrate the absurdity of anyone who would claim Lex Luthor to be anything more than a character. The Blasphemy challenge is not a literal "I want to go to hell", it is an exercise, a demonstration that fiction is nothing to be afraid of.

Much like a kid grows up and gives up on the idea of the shadows on his night time walls are not boogie men or ghosts out to get them. We are merely showing others they don't have to fear non existent fictional beings either.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well Come on down .. ..

Catherine  Well come on down; the price is right,( Free)  Love to see you in the forum in the near future,.  If you have  read anything from me; you might be more comfortable with interacting with me..  So, head on over  grrl  There is a big invitation to Catherine. There is room and everything Eye-wink

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Well, Catherine if you are reading this thread, your simple point is actually true to some extent and has been demonstrated through Sapient's actions.

You see, one of his atheist friends on this site died. So as I wrote upon the consequence of filth and sin of the atheist, when one of their own died and I simply applied it once again to something in reality, they all broke down.

Sapient has since blocked (censored) my thread and has renamed it into a huge ad hominem. The fact that the subject touched a nerve with him is still making me smile.

So yes, while your term faith may need to be analyised a little bit more, Sapient does KNOW that there is hell even though he piles on layers after layers after layers of lies and filth and intellectual dung to try to hide it from his conscience. This is seen in both Romans 1:18 and is shown in the practical actions of his emotional outburst and behavior on how he handles the thread I wrote which he censored on:

"TG Baker Is In Hell."

So Catherine, even though you may not be trained in logic or whatever, you hit the nail right on the head. And as a result, Sapient and all the other intellectual scum on this site are making a life style of layer more crap over the truth which they know imbedded in their conscious that there is a hell and they're heading their fast.

While their concious is seared, nevertheless, this behavior is discussed in Scripture and can be seen on this site.

Either accept Christ or go to hell.

Good job Catherine. You're right.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Jeannine and Catherine,The

Jeannine and Catherine,

The question should be this:

If you do have so much faith in God and the Scriptures - why don't you believe that following that particular verse would send atheists to hell?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin