Pope condemns gay marriage.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope condemns gay marriage.

That asshole has lots of nerve considering women cant have positions of power in his church and cant become a pope themselves. And not to mention the long history, of condemning birth control in Africa and only half heartedly back peddles when called on his stupidity. AND YOUR PALACE HID CHILD MOLESTERS JACKASS!

LISTEN DIP SHIT, you are not an elected official and you are not anyone's boss. In this country we have freedom of religion so if a gay man wants to start a gay Catholic Church THEY CAN. You can cut off their funding, sure. But if they want to split and have their own Pope and let women be Preachers, THEY CAN. You do not own the rights to religion.

And on top of that we have "CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A RELIGION OR THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF"

Not that you are even a citizen jackass.

Now mind your own fucking business, but do not expect me to bow to you. You say stupid bigoted shit and I will call you out on it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/09/p ... s-bishops/ And here is a poem I am going to bump every time that jackass says stupid shit. Piety By Brian37 Oh grand Phallus

You live

In a palace

Wearing your phony crown

But atoms and quarks

Defy your remarks

For in the end

We lose all sound

The sun will expand

Making coal of the land

And with it too

The myth you spew

Impressed not the least

With your strut

Impoverished player

Reality guts

In gaps you fill

With magical spells

Wane through generations

Morphing into newer fables

Beseeching is reason

You can't hold hostage

Free from your shackles

My mind grasps knowledge

Transparent friends

Fall prey to truth

Your god is not needed

And neither are you  

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can I get a mod to fix the

Can I get a mod to fix the first line it should read

Piety By Brian37...........(then the poem starts)

Oh grand Phallus

You live in a palace

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
People who want the word

People who want the word "marriage" to be only a man and a woman are so ignorant that is baffling.

Yeah, yeah, like 90% of the world is marriage "man and woman" but what about "man, woman woman...etc" or "woman, man, man...etc"?

There are other countries out there with other belief systems so if they come here to America you are going to say "no way"?

Also, marriages of companies and other "lawyer stuff" include marriages between no liing entities.