Fucked News accuses atheists of smearing Christians.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fucked News accuses atheists of smearing Christians.

http://nation.foxnews.com/war-religion/2012/03/07/atheists-smear-christians-slavery-billboard

What a shocker. That would be like accusing a non-German of hating Germans for pointing out WW2.

Listen FUCKED NEWS, we did not write the bible. There are some nasty stories in that book. This false accusation is the same as accusing someone of being anti-American for pointing out the genocide of Native Americans. The witch hunts were a result  of religious nuts using the bible as a weapon to justify murdering women accused of being witches. Slavery was justified by the bible to.

It is moronic to blame us for pointing out your dirty laundry we had no hand in writing. We didn't live back then and we did not write that book. We were not the CHRISTIANS who kidnapped blacks from Africa and forced them to convert. We are simply pointing out the words in the bible WE DID NOT WRITE that others used to justify harm to others.

WE are trying to get people to read their own bibles, they don't have to take our word for it, and it isn't just about blacks. That book has stories about infanticide, incest, sexism, slavery and genocide.

What Fox is doing is just as STUPID as when someone complained about the word "Nigger" in the Mark Twain museum. History is ugly, but the only way you prevent the harm from the past IS NOT TO GLOSS IT OVER but to face it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

http://nation.foxnews.com/war-religion/2012/03/07/atheists-smear-christians-slavery-billboard

What a shocker. That would be like accusing a non-German of hating Germans for pointing out WW2.

Listen FUCKED NEWS, we did not write the bible. There are some nasty stories in that book. This false accusation is the same as accusing someone of being anti-American for pointing out the genocide of Native Americans. The witch hunts were a result  of religious nuts using the bible as a weapon to justify murdering women accused of being witches. Slavery was justified by the bible to.

It is moronic to blame us for pointing out your dirty laundry we had no hand in writing. We didn't live back then and we did not write that book. We were not the CHRISTIANS who kidnapped blacks from Africa and forced them to convert. We are simply pointing out the words in the bible WE DID NOT WRITE that others used to justify harm to others.

WE are trying to get people to read their own bibles, they don't have to take our word for it, and it isn't just about blacks. That book has stories about infanticide, incest, sexism, slavery and genocide.

What Fox is doing is just as STUPID as when someone complained about the word "Nigger" in the Mark Twain museum. History is ugly, but the only way you prevent the harm from the past IS NOT TO GLOSS IT OVER but to face it.

Leave it to Faux News to give us fair and balanced reporting.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Opie

Opie,

That report would be 100% accurate. Not only do agnostics that pretends to be atheists smear Chrisitans, if they would have it their own way they would eliminate Chrisitanity through force and murder since that is the consequence of consistency of what agnostics pretending to be atheists is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Opie,That

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Opie,

That report would be 100% accurate. Not only do agnostics that pretends to be atheists smear Chrisitans, if they would have it their own way they would eliminate Chrisitanity through force and murder since that is the consequence of consistency of what agnostics pretending to be atheists is.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No jackass. While we do think any god OR superstition is not needed to live life,we DONT threaten America with the Japanese Tsunami that killed 13,000 people. YOU are the one that believes your god allows that to threaten America.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog