Kony 2012

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kony 2012

I would love to hear that everyone on this site would sign up to do this...

www.kony2012.com

Watch the 30 min. video, its a real eye opener.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've been hearing buzz about

I've been hearing buzz about this, but I am still on an abacus. What is it about?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dang my previous post didn't

Dang my previous post didn't take before the reboot.

Yes, Kony is wanted dead or alive for killing, kidnapping, raping and other horrible things to 30,000 children but the fact is that he is no longer in Uganda. He is now believed to be in the Congo.

His actions have pretty much been stopped and his army has been defeated. They now want justice and they want to have him on trial. Most likely to give satisfaction to the tens of thousands of families ruined over his terrible crimes.

The big issue in Uganda it is the "nodding sickness" which is killing a lot of the children. They believe there is a fly which is biting children and infecting them with a parasite. Children can no longer eat because of the horrible pain is causes them so parents tie up the children and let them starve. There is no cure of this sickness.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Actually I think this

Actually I think this perpetrated by a Christian fundy group "Lord's Resistance Army" that has been terrorizing them for 20 years. I think Limbaugh defended them on air, because he was too stupid to do the research because it was a Christian group he thought "They're attacking the rights of Christians".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Actually I

Brian37 wrote:

Actually I think this perpetrated by a Christian fundy group "Lord's Resistance Army" that has been terrorizing them for 20 years. I think Limbaugh defended them on air, because he was too stupid to do the research because it was a Christian group he thought "They're attacking the rights of Christians".

There is a ton of shit on this all over the web. It was back in 2011. He's a douche. He didn't do his homework and yet he didn't get in trouble for it. I'm more ticked at this shit than the "slut" comment.

thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2011/10/15/345000/rush-limbaugh-endorses-the-lords-resistance-army/

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is one of those guys we

This is one of those guys we just want gone.

He may be done, then again he may be strengthen his child army.

Either way getting the word out about him, and stopping him for good would bring peace to a lot of families.

So I will spread the word on my end, hope that you would do the same.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Click on "recent posts" and

Click on "recent posts" and "Kony Island Jesus" tell me what you think, and spread that too if you wish.