a supernatural question

truth
atheist
User is offlineOffline
a supernatural question

Some people experience supernatural/unexplained stuff , like seeing ghosts or shadowy figures, or seeing a kid pass but turns out there was no one there, hearing voices, etc, alot of these r hallucinations r other natural thing, but what about the few authentic testimonies where indeed a person did see something supernatural, how do u explain this? im not sayin this means God is real, im jus saying do u think there r other forces/beings in other worlds/dimensions or that an afterlie might be possible, or that these people r seeing there dead relatives attempt 2 talk 2 them or someting. ?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:
Some people experience supernatural/unexplained stuff , like seeing ghosts or shadowy figures, or seeing a kid pass but turns out there was no one there, hearing voices, etc, alot of these r hallucinations r other natural thing, but what about the few authentic testimonies where indeed a person did see something supernatural, how do u explain this? im not sayin this means God is real, im jus saying do u think there r other forces/beings in other worlds/dimensions or that an afterlie might be possible, or that these people r seeing there dead relatives attempt 2 talk 2 them or someting. ?

I experience unexplained things many times a day. Until a couple years ago coffee stains forming rings was unexplained. I see no reason to call the unexplained supernatural.

That said, just what in the hell is "authentic" testimony?

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:

Thanks, its good be here.

but i feel like some force is trying to communicate with them or somthing ,there has 2 be a purpose as to why some people see certain things,

schizophrenia

There are degrees of it. Mostly it is harmless. For those who find it annoying they can usually get drugs. Only the very few who make the headlines are harmful.

What leads you to think things must have a purpose? If there is anything we should have learned in life is only living things have a purpose and for most all living things that it only to survive and reproduce.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:

wat  u saw cud be some advanced secret technology the gov is hiding from us, or some type of being or force unknown 2 us but oviusly inteligent n it had a purpose i think, it appeared 2 u guys for a reason maybe maybe not, wat do u think if we supose its a being ,wat do u think it wanted u guys 2 think or do? maybe theres a race out there if u will, that is slowy geting humans 2 get used 2 them or something, something big may happen in the future involving them, because wat u guys said is not that uncommon

Unknown or secret forces controlling things is not schizophrenia. It is paranoia. If this continues you might want to consider seeking help. You might also stop texting and revert to a posting style appropriate to this medium.

www.ussliberty.org

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, 0pening cry of "A-wop-bop-a-loo-mop-a-wop-bam-boom!"

tonyjeffers wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Quote:
Hey Tony,

I'll say this once. Some guy at work has been screwing with me. He knows me well and it's a public computer. I had no idea he was not my idea.

However, you are fake Tony, I'm not saying it, the bible is. Thus you're a liar and a fake according to I John 2:19, not according to me, but the Bible.

Jean Chauvin

Jean Please respond like a normal human being ..  Tony  has  every right to call you on this. I believe he would be in the wrong not to. You have a tendency to paint yourself into a corner and we are left with some guy at work must have wrote that.  Oh, Really ?  If you believe this to be the case; I have stock in the 'Brooklyn  bridge' I would like to tell you about at the end of the year.

This is all out there ready for anyone to read and judge for themselves

tonyjeffers wrote:
Hello Jean Chauvin a.k.a. Joachim Validian exalted ruler of the Theistards and humble servant of out Lord Jesus Harold Christ. Amen

If I recall you have had two fake "Hi I'm New" posts here in the past 5 weeks or so.

truth
atheist
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:truth

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

truth wrote:

I experience unexplained things many times a day. Until a couple years ago coffee stains forming rings was unexplained. I see no reason to call the unexplained supernatural.

Authentic testimony are testimonies you can trust. It does not mean they are trur 100%, but it means one can trust them like testimonies from a aunt or close relative, someone you know.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

truth wrote:

Authentic testimony are testimonies you can trust. It does not mean they are trur 100%, but it means one can trust them like testimonies from a aunt or close relative, someone you know.

Trust but verify. That which cannot be verified cannot be trusted. QED

www.ussliberty.org

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
From time to time everyone has

truth wrote:

What my group See's as a chemical shift in the brain. When that happens it produces something similar to a dream, but while one is awake. The brain produces it's own drugs for various purposes. Sometimes the production of these chemicals is off timing or to little or to much producing a mild hallucination which actually is a short mild mental disorder.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

truth wrote:

First off you stop calling it supernatural. You also stop using terms like ghosts which contain the conclusion.

Then you are left with personal experiences which do not appear to have conventional explanations. The simplest explanation is the proverbial power of suggestion. If you go into a haunted house you are prejudiced in your explanation of anything unusual. AND if you believe in ghosts you are a market and rest assured you will never hear of the hundreds of people who went in and experienced nothing because you don't buy books like that.

This is a US election year. This is an opportunity to see thousands of examples of people swearing a candidate is exactly what he was told to expect regardless of the content of any statement of any speech. Same speech, different expectations, different perceptions. It does work. It is real.

Next there is confirmed expectations. That is why even if you hear explicitly that only one in a hundred experience the ghost in the haunted house that one is confirmation while the 99 are ignored. Your interest is in the confirmation not in the null result. This is like finding gold. 99 prospectors fail, 1 succeeds, therefore there is gold. The "reasoning" works for ghost too. The fallacy is we know there is gold to be found as people produce it and spend it. Ghosts are not in that category.

www.ussliberty.org