Hi I'm New

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi I'm New

Hello,

I'm new on this site. It seems a little boring but i'll try it. Typically i eat atheists for breakfast and well, i'm hungry. I'm tall and like walks along sandy beaches.

Oh, and all atheists are intolerant hypocritical bastards. But that is what we would expect.

Atheists are in the forefront for christianophobia. But you gotta love them though, they're like the cat that humps the baby duck. Very odd and have issues in the head.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I'm

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I'm new on this site. It seems a little boring but i'll try it. Typically i eat atheists for breakfast and well, i'm hungry. I'm tall and like walks along sandy beaches.

Oh, and all atheists are intolerant hypocritical bastards. But that is what we would expect.

Atheists are in the forefront for christianophobia. But you gotta love them though, they're like the cat that humps the baby duck. Very odd and have issues in the head.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Could we get a mod here to change the title to "Hi, New here I am not, I like to lie and childishly demonize people I don't know". For those new reading this Jean is not new. He's just desperate for attention. He's been here before.

Jean, the only believers I am intolerant to are jackasses like you. You  don't eat atheists for breakfast, you are simply a legend in your own mind.

And atheists are not xenophobic, at least not most that personally know. You like most falsely play victim when we stand up for ourselves.

Unlike you there are many believers that understand the difference between an individual and an individuals claims.

Caposkia is a Christian. Furry is a Jew, and Digitalbeachbum is a Buddhist. Unlike you, they know what we do here is challenge claims. We can still like people as individuals without liking every thing they claim.

Your words above are what are truely bigoted bullshit. But please stay and fling your poo, we like putting zoo animals on display.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Could we get a

Brian37 wrote:

Could we get a mod here to change the title to "Hi, New here I am not, I like to lie and childishly demonize people I don't know". For those new reading this Jean is not new. He's just desperate for attention. He's been here before.

It says 700 posts and his join date under his name, I think it's self explanatory.  Jean is a reminder that Christianity does not make a person better.  I love that he reminds us of this every time he posts.  I'd rather leave his lie intact.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

It says 700 posts and his join date under his name, I think it's self explanatory.  Jean is a reminder that Christianity does not make a person better.  I love that he reminds us of this every time he posts.  I'd rather leave his lie intact.

I just took it as evidence that Jean was recently released from whatever psychiatric health ward he has been in for the last several months. He might really think he is new here. Apparently he only takes his medicine while supervised.

I'm happy for the other patients that we get graced with Jean's craziness. Could you imagine already having problems with schizophrenia, autism or suicidal thoughts and being locked in the same building as Jean? I can't imagine that would be a positive influence on your recovery chances.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Brian37

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

You got a good point there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. He does a good enough job by himself making himself look like the ass he is.

I would however as I commonly do, like to remind all reading this that NO label at all, political or religious or national automatically makes any human good or bad. Evolution in our species always produces a range of action both good and bad.

But if he wants to sell Christianity, he most certainly sucks at salesmanship. It would be like a car salesmen coming up to you and shouting "BUY THIS FUCKING CAR OR I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU".

Caposkia has more of the right attitude any human should have. Make your claims, don't fear the battle, but don't make threats. Caposkia at best might not like me as an individual, but he most certianly has a far better attitude as a Christian that Jean does. Cap and Furry do a far better job as theists treating individuals as such. Jean is just a fucking dick.

Jean I really think is simply a lonely individual seeking attention.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Sapient

Beyond Saving wrote:

Sapient wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I just took it as evidence that Jean was recently released from whatever psychiatric health ward he has been in for the last several months. He might really think he is new here. Apparently he only takes his medicine while supervised.

I'm happy for the other patients that we get graced with Jean's craziness. Could you imagine already having problems with schizophrenia, autism or suicidal thoughts and being locked in the same building as Jean? I can't imagine that would be a positive influence on your recovery chances.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

I fucking hate it when you humanize yourself to me Beyond. I fucking hate it when I agree with you. DAMN YOU! STOP DOING THAT MOTHERFUCKER! I don't want to like you! (Wagging finger at you)

You lock your keys in your car, and now this? Shit, someday we might share a beer together. FUCK! I'll buy. This doesn't change our economic differences. But I sure as hell cant hate you.

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok guys, I really am new

Ok guys, I really am new here. What the fuck am i looking at? Is that a pic of a monk boy leaning up against a wall offering his ass up to Jesus?

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:Ok guys, I

tonyjeffers wrote:

Ok guys, I really am new here. What the fuck am i looking at? Is that a pic of a monk boy leaning up against a wall offering his ass up to Jesus?

Why else do you think they wear robes?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
that's a good one. And that

that's a good one. And that picture of urs is awesome. Those eyes photoshopped?

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean,

I see you finally escaped from wherever you have been held.

You seem to have amnesia, apparently wherever you have been caused your mind to reboot, and you have lost data. Or are you a clone like those in the movie The 6th Day? You rebooted back to the point when the clone was copied?

Yet, you still quote the forged book of Jude.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

you guys really can't take a joke. Atheists are so uptight, it' s impossible for an atheist to be consistently funny.

Sapient, i love the new picture with you and kirk. That's hilarious. Even though Kirk is on my side, his skills in understanding how evil you guys are was his downfall. He was trying to evangelize and witness to you instead of debate you. It was to bad.

Anyway, i'm glad to be back to the land dump of intellectual thinking. Sales are down since i've left. Things have gotten incredibly boring.

I do not know those other "theists" backgrounds. But it appears that they are all channeling Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort in how they talk to you lol. I don't really care if you guys become chrisitans, become atheists consistently, just stay away from the children. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello Red Guy,

Quote:
Our species has been around 500,000 years and was evolving long before any of our modern superstitions were invented
Quote:
Our species has been around 500,000 years and was evolving long before any of our modern superstitions were invented.

Could you profide evidence of atheists from 500,000 years ago. And remember, you need to define which atheist denomination you are talking about since their are dozens.

I did not know your wife is japanese. I'm fascinated with japanese cooking. Very enjoyable way to cook.

Now look Brian, God causes everything since He controls everything Col 1:16-17. So if God can cause an earthquakes that kills people or the thing in Haiti, just imagine what He will do to you in the after life. YOu will have wished you were in one of these disasters after being tortured.

But Brian, i thought we were friends. Adversaries but friends indeed? no?

i cooked beer can chicken over the barby the other day. Extremely mouth watering. You would have to be nuts to not be friiends with me. oh wait, you are nuts, you're an atheist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:that's a

tonyjeffers wrote:

that's a good one. And that picture of urs is awesome. Those eyes photoshopped?

No that was a natural affect of the flash on my crappy camera going off when it wasn't supposed to. The dog did have plenty of demon in him. He died a couple years ago but I keep the picture of him up because he was a temperamental stubborn sob. My current dog is a big softy that wilts when you yell at her- not quite appropriate for the battlefield of internet forums. 

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Most Christians today say dogs go to heaven. It's a new thing this past decade that spreads which is hilarous. Dogs don't go to heaven or hell, they have no soul.

But just thought it would be funny to bring that up since it would be interesting to think about an atheists dog going ot hell.

But that's absurd. See there are some absurd stupid things weak christians do and it is these weaklings you go after to feel better about yourself. You never mess with a 4 Star General Christian like myself otherwise you guys would go cry to your mommy.

That's why brian hates me so much and the rest. But i'm  here and i love you guys.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello Red

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello Red Guy,

Quote:
Our species has been around 500,000 years and was evolving long before any of our modern superstitions were invented
Quote:
Our species has been around 500,000 years and was evolving long before any of our modern superstitions were invented.

Could you profide evidence of atheists from 500,000 years ago. And remember, you need to define which atheist denomination you are talking about since their are dozens.

I did not know your wife is japanese. I'm fascinated with japanese cooking. Very enjoyable way to cook.

Now look Brian, God causes everything since He controls everything Col 1:16-17. So if God can cause an earthquakes that kills people or the thing in Haiti, just imagine what He will do to you in the after life. YOu will have wished you were in one of these disasters after being tortured.

But Brian, i thought we were friends. Adversaries but friends indeed? no?

i cooked beer can chicken over the barby the other day. Extremely mouth watering. You would have to be nuts to not be friiends with me. oh wait, you are nuts, you're an atheist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, Jean,

Not only do you end your posts quoting the forged book of Jude you also quoted the forged book of Colossians in this quote.

Jean, you have fallen for false teachings by wannabe Paul deceptive forgers. You have been deceived by tricky con artists pretending to be the con man Paul.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Dogs

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dogs don't go to heaven or hell, they have no soul.

Neither do you. 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Jean

Beyond Saving wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dogs don't go to heaven or hell, they have no soul.

Neither do you. 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

Don't you just love his meaningless "respectfully"?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

you guys really can't take a joke. Atheists are so uptight, it' s impossible for an atheist to be consistently funny.

Sapient, i love the new picture with you and kirk. That's hilarious. Even though Kirk is on my side, his skills in understanding how evil you guys are was his downfall. He was trying to evangelize and witness to you instead of debate you. It was to bad.

Anyway, i'm glad to be back to the land dump of intellectual thinking. Sales are down since i've left. Things have gotten incredibly boring.

I do not know those other "theists" backgrounds. But it appears that they are all channeling Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort in how they talk to you lol. I don't really care if you guys become chrisitans, become atheists consistently, just stay away from the children. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Don't try to pawn your bigotry off on a joke asshole. Back peddling now wont fucking help you.

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought you were

I thought you were dying...

Are you coping the Beatles-Paul is dead or did you have a miraculous healing?

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Prove it Jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Most Christians today say dogs go to heaven. It's a new thing this past decade that spreads which is hilarous. Dogs don't go to heaven or hell, they have no soul.

Start your hypothesis at 'What is a soul' and move on from there. Up to this point it's all opinions to me.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi

Ex Minnie, where did you do apostasize from? what denomination? What is charismatic or baptist or cultic or what?

"We Have the Building Surrounded" guy, you want me to discuss the Biblical understanding of soul. you do not believe in the Bible because you're an apostate.

But in short, animals in the Bible are not referred to having nephesh but bios. The Hebrew text via these distinctions show that there is no Biblical proof that animals have a soul

These numb nut chrisitans use the book of Revelation as proof, the 4 horseman etc. Most are still my brothers in christ and are going to heaven but are so stupid sometimes. who gets pooper scooper duty in heaven then?

Revelation references to animals are figures of speech. lol. Creepy guy, shall we discuss hermenutics now?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back Jean,What have

Welcome back Jean,

What have you been up to?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey KTULA

Hello,

I've been recovering and cooking. Cooking is my new found passion. Things on here kind of got boring since I've been gone i see. You guys need me for infotainment purposes. Not only do I entertain, but I entertain via the info. lol.

Nice to be back.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
You must be recovering from

You must be recovering from the ill affecting of believing in fairy tales. I completely understand. Hoping like me you will find full recovery. It's tough...hang in there.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: Things

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Things on here kind of got boring since I've been gone i see. You guys need me for infotainment purposes. 

I agree.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I've been recovering and cooking. Cooking is my new found passion. Things on here kind of got boring since I've been gone i see. You guys need me for infotainment purposes. Not only do I entertain, but I entertain via the info. lol.

Nice to be back.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You do know cooking meth is illegal right? I know now why you are such a prick, smoking it like you do your bible has rotted your already damaged brain cells.

I am not glad you are back, but if others get joy out of putting you on display like the zoo animal you act like, then I can muster the strength to hold my vomit back.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
tonyjeffers wrote:Ok guys, I

tonyjeffers wrote:

If I remember correctly someone pointed out that Jean's avatar was not him. But who the fuck cares, I like your take on it, a very apt description of his warped brain. I am glad our Constitution prevents pricks like this gaining a monopoly of political power. And I am glad most Christians water down and back peddle their beliefs, makes the world a safer place.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

. fHello,

Oh, hey ex ministier, Ellen G. White wanted me to tell you hi and remind you of the investiagaive judgment of 1844.

Brian, again every every single post where we exchange you yell scream and shout like a charistmatic speaking in tongues wholly roller.

Oh and that's a good one Brian on the met. I see your creativity is not as sharp nowadays.

Do you have kids brian? Here's a challenge for you, on 1 post you have with me, make 1 argument. Just try to exchange in logical discourse and not like my mother in law during the high noon holidays, oi vey.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

. fHello,

Oh, hey ex ministier, Ellen G. White wanted me to tell you hi and remind you of the investiagaive judgment of 1844.

Brian, again every every single post where we exchange you yell scream and shout like a charistmatic speaking in tongues wholly roller.

Oh and that's a good one Brian on the met. I see your creativity is not as sharp nowadays.

Do you have kids brian? Here's a challenge for you, on 1 post you have with me, make 1 argument. Just try to exchange in logical discourse and not like my mother in law during the high noon holidays, oi vey.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Wow,I'msureexministerandBrianarereelingfromthatlastexampleofsuperiorChristianlogic.You're

acraftyoneJean!

OhIalmostforgot..

Reeespeckfoooleeee,(bibleverseofyourchoice)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Jean

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

. fHello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Wow,I'msureexministerandBrianarereelingfromthatlastexampleofsuperiorChristianlogic.You're

acraftyoneJean!

OhIalmostforgot..

Reeespeckfoooleeee,(bibleverseofyourchoice)

Prozacthankyouforthelaugh.

Reeeeespoogefully(comicbookquoteofyourchoice)

tonyjeffers
tonyjeffers's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Joachim Jean

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Hello Jean Chauvin a.k.a. Joachim Validian exalted ruler of the Theistards and humble servant of our Lord and Savior Jesus Harold Christ. Amen.

Here's another example of your ridiculous lies. - How many fake "Hi I'm New" posts do you have? Nobody believes you. We don't forget. You have no credibility. You should

confess your sins to your Lord and Savior Jesus Harold Christ. Amen

"...but truth is a point of view, and so it is changeable. And to rule by fettering the mind through fear of punishment in another world is just as base as to use force." -Hypatia

The Theist
TheistardTroll
The Theist's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Not usually into the intros, but I have to admit. This was a good one.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
The Theist wrote:Jean

The Theist wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Not usually into the intros, but I have to admit. This was a good one.

Jean wasn't new, he joined in 2010,  he was being his snarky self or he had amnesia, perhaps memory loss from drug use in his teen years, or early onset of Alzheimer's.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nineteen is still considered a 'teen', no ?

Quote:
drug use in his teen years

Nineteen is a teen year, isn't it ?

daffodil1003
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, the only believers I am intolerant to are jackasses like you. You  don't eat atheists for breakfast, you are simply a legend in your own mind.

And atheists are not xenophobic, at least not most that personally know. You like most falsely play victim when we stand up for ourselves.

Unlike you there are many believers that understand the difference between an individual and an individuals claims.

Caposkia is a Christian. Furry is a Jew, and Digitalbeachbum is a Buddhist. Unlike you, they know what we do here is challenge claims. We can still like people as individuals without liking every thing they claim.

Your words above are what are truely bigoted bullshit. But please stay and fling your poo, we like putting zoo animals on display.

Thanks you for sharing

Watch What to Expect When You’re Expecting Online Free