Mbe it is just on my end.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mbe it is just on my end.

For the past 3 days my connection to this site gets blocked on and off. Don't know if if there is some sort of routing issue between servers, or some setting on my computer that got messed up.

I've actually had to google Rational Responders and try to link through the various subgroup links to get in rather than my bookmark. Sometimes none of that works. I am on right now of course, but have been having problems on and off lately.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Sorry man, we can't quite

Sorry man, we can't quite figure out why it is down.  You aren't the only one.  We hope the new server will fix our issue and plan to be on it by early March.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ditto.

It's just today but I had a problem to get here.   I'm in now and I'm not leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I  miss this site when it's not around.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's the FISA-warrant

It's the FISA-warrant technology. I did it to server kk thx back in fall 2010. I sux.

Also... Pineapple is a french catholic schoolgirl flying spaghetti monster. Sticking out tongue :p Sticking out tongue :p

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah

my service is a bit dicky right now and I get timed out when I move between pages. Some times its fine, others it's a viscous process. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, all kinds of loading

Yeah, all kinds of loading issues on my end and time-outs.  Oh, well; new server should kick this bad boy back into gear.