Forever 7 Foundation

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Forever 7 Foundation

My 10-year old neice did this video,  she was born in NY and lives in florida .   My wife and her sisters do a christmas charity in Guyana each year,  I know I have mentioned this before here.  I get to play Santa Claus.  The charity is called Forever 7 Foundation.  In the video the 6 women in white Tee's are the sisters. There was once 7  sisters, one died [ergo forever 7 foundation] In the red tee's are neice's and nephews [they hand out the gifts] in the green tee's are the helpers.   The pictures were shot at my house in Guyana.  At 1:36 is ME with my wife [in blue/green dress] and a sister in law.  At 3:54 is my wife alone. Otherwise I am in the Santa outfit.                         If you want to contribute to the Forever 7 foundation,  DON'T; it's a family charity they would just send the money back to you with a thank you note. If you want to fly down and help; you are welcome, I have a big house and several other houses nearby so you will have a nice place to stay. For very little money you can live like a millionaire for the time you are there. Please enjoy the video and remember it was done by a 10 year old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRUgWiSYHzgTcontext=C3f6d043ADOEgsToPDs 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool. Catchy tune. Never

Cool. Catchy tune. Never seen a pink evergreen before. lol

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
again

More photos, these are from my sister in law in 2008. I think my neice did a better job of it.                                         http://www.ritapersaud.com/Forever_7/page_1975144.html            

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Looks like a good time  

Looks like a good time Smiling