An extended leave of absence [....again]

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
An extended leave of absence [....again]

I think I may have a mental relapse.

A recent topic on Hamby's facebook, made me realize that the atheist movement has to be rebuilt from the ground up before it can even begin to make a positive impact on the world.  Everywhere I am surrounded by pseudoscience from christians claiming the so called creator of the universe cares who wins a football game, to quantum magnets can cure cancer or ancient aliens helped draft the decleration of independence and even worse I hear irrational claims from the people who claim to uphold science and reason.

I need a break. A big one. I need to get away.  During the coming weeks, I am going to focus more on my studies then stay around on the internet sitting in awe at the stupidity abound.

I hope my time reading crap will be significantly reduced to a tolerable level. I won't disappear completly from the internet, just from certain places where I don't need to be, and to reduce my time to places I stay around.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Smugly

Who cares about your studies;    Brady beats the crap outta that bible crapping 'what's his name.  That's all that is realy important;   or in Tebows' case    'impotent'.    Nyahahahahaha!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Philosophicus
Philosophicus's picture
User is offlineOffline

Bye

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

Who cares about your studies;    Brady beats the crap outta that bible crapping 'what's his name.  That's all that is realy important;   or in Tebows' case    'impotent'.    Nyahahahahaha!!!!!!

Tebow, "Jesus Jesus, he's my man, if he cant do it.........Oh crap, "

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 It's actually a good time

It's actually a good time to take a break.

Anyone else considering a little break?  If you want to pick a really good time to take a two week break wait for the day we start upgrading the site.  When we do things will be slow or unavailable for the first day or two, and then we'll spend a few weeks adjusting things.