Party on 12/20 lasting till 12/21

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Party on 12/20 lasting till 12/21

So how about a RRS party on the 20th.

I say we all get together and video call a US/Canadian party to ring end the "End of the world".

lets do it!!!

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Which end of the world

Which end of the world prophecy are you referring to?  

Next party we're having is an anti-party on January 18th.  

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
the whole Maya 12/21/12 end

the whole Maya 12/21/12 end of the world we have lots of time and I may have a band to play.

My daugther posted on facebook that she would love to have a party on that night.

And yes my daugther is an atheist

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

Katie.williamson (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
What I meant by party...

Whenever me and Anthony posted something on Facebook about having a party it wasn't intended to be a huge atheist blowout. Lol. By a party I more or less meant me and him inviting a bunch of our friends and having a "end of the world" party just for the satire of it. We wanted to watch movies about the supposed apocalypse and eat finger foods and drink all night. Lol. Some of the people who would be there are in fact Christian. I don't limit myself to only atheist friends. If I did imagine how lonely I'd be living in southern Alabama. Lol. I'm just saying I don't think you understood what I meant by a party...

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Kate and Jimmy...

Talk about a blowout;    talk about "end of the world";   talk about "supposed apocalype";  Did you see that "almost game" in New England:  45  to 10, do you think Tebow will become an atheist?    Boyo am I takeing this insufferable prick routine to the hilt.  All mistakes to tebowing  all praise to St.Thomas of Brady.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?